/* */

PDA

View Full Version : questions about...

Al_Imaan
07-11-2008, 07:30 PM
:sl:

Does anyone know the answers to the following questions?

1. In the Qur’an, Allah (swt) has mentioned a few women that are very highly regarded, who are they?

2. Allah (swt) mentions in the Qur’an that He will raise the status of some, while lowering the status of others that He chooses. What are the characteristics of those whose status will be raised by Allah (swt)?

3. Allah (swt) has guaranteed that the Qur’an will serve as a guide to a certain group of people, who are they?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Thread Approved.

Al_Imaan
07-14-2008, 01:58 AM
anybody know the answers, please?

sevgi
07-14-2008, 02:12 PM
no idea...

someone smart will come along..dont u worry:)

reps for ur patience..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jzcasejz
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Since I ain't bright enough to answer this, I'll bump it up so someone else'll come along inshaAllaah.

Al_Imaan
07-28-2008, 10:28 PM
thanks for bumpin' the thread....i forgot about it...lol...

Ghira
08-20-2008, 04:01 AM
Asalaamu 'alaykum Khwarak jaan

I could answer some of your questions....

The women who are mentioned in the Qur'an are the wife of Phar'aun (Pharoh) Asiya, Mariam (as), and Ayesha (ra). You can find why they are mentioned and their characteristics but just to give you an idea. These women had similar qualities of having complete trust/reliance on Allah, steadfast/patience in deen, and complete devotion to worship of Allah. There is even a Surah titled after Mariam (as). Asiya was tortured and killed by her husband for accepting Moses message, but before she was killed she smiled because her place in jannah was shown to her while she was being tortured, read Surah at-Tahrim. Ayesha was accused of something horrible (read story of IFK) and she was cleared of those accusations in the Qur'an in Surah al-Noor. Aisha (ra) narrated many hadiths of Prophet (saw) and scholars of those times went to her to ask her questions. She was The Scholar of Islam in her time. I heard she lived many more years after the Prophet (saw) death and she was #2 on the list of companions who narrated hadiths.

The other thing to know is the Best women to ever walk this planet are 4 and 2 of these women are from Prophet (saw) legacy.

"The best women of paradise are Khadija daughter of Khuwailid, Fatima daughter of Mohammad (saw), Mariam Daughter of Imran (Mother of Isa) and Asiya daughter of Muzahim, the wife of Pharaoh”

Each have amazing stories and things we can all learn from...

2) People wrote many books about this amazing topic...But great question...

3) Answered in Surah al-Baqarah begining it reads. "This is a book in which there is no doubt, a guide for those who are mutaqqin. Those who believe in the UNSEEN, establish prayer, and give out of what we provided for them in charity." That word mutaqqin is very comprehensive I heard many great lectures on this topic if you want me to recommend some to you, let me know. Simply put a mutaqqi is one who guards himself/herself against the anger of Allah (That is the du'a we make 5x a day, meaning "Don't make us those who earned your anger or have gone astray). It can be done by doing good and staying away from evil by following the orders of Allah and His Messenger (saw). Basically the Qur'an is a guide for those who know there is a God, believe in unseen world, and understands that God sends messengers to convey His message. It could also be said that a mutaqqi is a God conscious person, so for those who have no belief in God, then it is useless for them to read the Qur'an until they are convinced that there is a God.

That is all for now. Maybe some other brothers or sisters can answer better. Allah Hafiz wa Salaamat bashan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.