/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me

Mohamed92
07-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Salam to all my brothers and sisters,

I think it has been more than a week, I've been experiencing this terrible problem. I was having frequent urination and discomfort in my bladder and I really thought it was an infection. When I went to the local doctor with my mother, they took my urine tests and even an ultra scanning and all praise to Allah, everything was fine.

But even now, I have having this intense discomfort in my bladder. Its not going away. I've been praying to Allah to heal me, but beleive me this all is very disturbing.

Please, could you all pray for my full recovery. I know the Allah is the Most Merciful and the Most Compassionate and he will cure. But please my brothers and sisters, pray for my recovery, it will only take a second.

Thanks and regards,

Mohamed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
07-12-2008, 04:21 AM
may Allah heal you and purify you from All sins and protect you from all harms ,shaitan and hell fire and reward you with Jannat Alferdous to be with Allah and his messenger Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam.....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I will pray for you and make Duaa for you my brother in my prayers inshaa Allah..

may Allah give you sabir and grant you with happiness and satisfaction....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Allahhoma Aafehe wa Aafoo anho wa twalaho wa irhamhoo ya Mannan ya kareem ya Rhamano ya Raheem Allahoma Ameeeeeeen

TrueStranger
07-12-2008, 12:05 PM
:sl:

Isha'Allah Bro, you will be get your health back by Allah's Will. despair not, be patient, and put your trust in Allah.

:w:

noorseeker
07-12-2008, 12:15 PM
assalamalikum brother, i will make dua for you bro, you should go to the doctor again and check it out.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mohamed92
07-13-2008, 04:06 AM
Thanks Amat Allah, TrueStranger and Nightstar for the replies. Inshallah, Allah will cure me. I have put all my trust in him.

Amat Allah
07-13-2008, 05:54 AM
Inshallah, Allah will cure me. I have put all my trust in him
you did the right thing my brother,....

cute123
07-13-2008, 06:26 AM
go for a thorough medical checkup and a good doctor also. May Allah heal you ameen.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Ameeen to all the duas, hope it has improved by now

Mukafi7
07-18-2008, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asma Shaikh
go for a thorough medical checkup and a good doctor also. May Allah heal you ameen.
:sl:

I agree. At this stage it should be something that can be healed. Don't wait till it is too late!

suffiyan007
07-18-2008, 04:40 PM
maybe u suffer from Heart palpilation cause when you get stress,nervous.....you will get frequently urination,and pain in bladder...!

just Zikir"a'uzubillahi minas syaitanir rajim".....!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.