/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Girl Has Crystals Coming Out Of Eyes!!!

Dr.Trax
07-12-2008, 09:51 AM
:sl:

[PIE]Unquestionably one of the weirdest things we've ever seen. A 12 year-old girl from Lebanon has razor-sharp crystals coming out of her eyes.[/PIE]

Media Tags are no longer supported

What do you say?
Is it true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
07-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Wow... strange.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dr.Trax
What do you say?
Is it true?
Highly doubt it.

sheraazhussain
07-12-2008, 10:14 AM
wow!!! i carnt say

MSalman
07-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Wa'alaykum As-Salam

subhanAllah, well I don't have any words to describe it given that it is true.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-12-2008, 11:08 AM
:salamext:

Qul SubhaanAllaah! Verily Allaah can do anything He wants!

Faye
07-12-2008, 11:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamiclife
Wa'alaykum As-Salam

subhanAllah, well I don't have any words to describe it given that it is true.
How do you know it is true? It's so easy to doctor videos these days.

Musaafirah
07-12-2008, 12:09 PM
If it was true, wouldn't it be front page newsish material?

------
07-12-2008, 12:11 PM

Why do you people have to be so narrow minded before you believe anything?! Sheesh!!

Faye
07-12-2008, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Why do you people have to be so narrow minded before you believe anything?! Sheesh!!
Why should we believe everything we hear? If we did, we would be hopelessly confused, as most things contradict each other.

Its not like I consider a miracle impossible, its just that I'd like to see some proof.

After all, I have a video of Bush calling himself a barbarian criminal...

And my father showed me how to cut a lady in half on stage with blood and everything before I was 12.

So ... proof, please?

Strzelecki
07-12-2008, 02:55 PM
This is amazing.
There are some weird things out there
Could be true, but I wouldn't bet on it...

SixTen
07-12-2008, 06:48 PM
Fake.

Ali.
07-12-2008, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
If it was true, wouldn't it be front page newsish material?
Very good point raised.

Mikayeel
07-12-2008, 07:34 PM

That looks well nasty! Poor girl if its true. Wonder how much they are worth

chacha_jalebi
07-12-2008, 08:42 PM
i remember hearing about this in the paper like back in the daysss

but it said it was glass that came out of her eyes and it was a paki paper lol the jang my dad reads it, soo duno if its crystals or glass!

so i dunno Allah hu alim, if it is real crystals they should make that girl like donate a tear to every one :D innaaay

Patience7
07-13-2008, 01:57 AM
wow just amazing...if it's true

truemuslim
07-13-2008, 02:01 AM
ew thats sick.
If its real than SUBHANALLAH. if its fake than...em...subhanallah on how she can stay still why they shove crystals in her eyes! lol

arabianprincess
07-13-2008, 03:26 AM
wow subhan allllah ... is that true .. it must be.. i mean how can she put them crystal in her eyes.. wow thats amazin :)

truemuslim
07-13-2008, 07:58 AM
^ same way they stick needles in ur eyeballs during eye surgery :D

Dr.Trax
07-13-2008, 08:24 AM

I have read this somewhere else and it was stated that The Doctors now are challenging a big problem:
They have never seen a thing like this.....they have no explanations how is this happening!It is like a mistery to them!
So I think it is true........and it was said that the criystals doesn't hurt the girl,even if they are so sharp !!!:thumbs_up

:w:

truemuslim
07-13-2008, 08:35 AM
ooh would this be considered a new unknown disease?

ohhh tis very close yo!

jmb272
07-13-2008, 11:44 AM
It's not fake.

I've not got much experience with video manipulation but i've got a practiced amateur image manipulation every now and again. There are no signs that suggest the crystals coming out of her eyes are down to a digital edit.

m102313
07-13-2008, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jmb272
It's not fake.

I've not got much experience with video manipulation but i've got a practiced amateur image manipulation every now and again. There are no signs that suggest the crystals coming out of her eyes are down to a digital edit.
Yep I was thinking the same too. Iv'e seen manipulated videos as well which look proper real, but there are few signs in the vid which tell you it's fake, I cannot see anything like that in this video.

SixTen
07-13-2008, 12:12 PM
Well her story is that she saw a white knight - who claimed to be messenger of God - and that she took her outside and told her the crystals in her eyes are down to him.

I don't know about you, but eh?

MustafaMc
07-13-2008, 03:09 PM
I did a google search and found a little more information. It seems that this is "old news". Following are excerpts from:

http://beyondtruth.wordpress.com/200...crystal-tears/
Twelve-year-old Hasnah Mohamed Meselmani produced razor-sharp glass crystals from her eyes, Share International reported at the end of 1996. Nabil Matraji, our correspondent in the Lebanon, contacted the Meselmani family to find out more about the amazing phenomenon, which lasted from March till November 1996. A discussion with Hasnah confirmed that the unseen hand behind the crystal miracle was that of Maitreya. A report about the mysterious “white knight” follows.Commotion stirred the Arab world: a girl was making hard glass crystals, sharp enough to cut paper, appear from her eyes seven times a day without any apparent injury to herself - it had to be some kind of miracle. The 12-year-old Hasnah Mohamed Meselmani became the centre of attention. Religious authorities and scientists sought answers to the riddle.
It all began in March 1996. She was at school when she felt something strange in her left eye - her first piece of crystal, which, understandably, troubled her. Back home, she told her family what had happened and, while she was doing so, a second piece of crystal appeared in her eye. Her father took her to the city of Chtaura to see Dr Araji, an ophthalmologist. She stayed in his clinic for two weeks, and the crystals kept flowing out of her eye. Dr Araji certified that the pieces were real crystals and said he had no scientific explanation of the phenomenon. It could only be understood, he thought, as an act of God. A few days later, Hasnah was told the same thing in another strange event.
“One night,” she told Nabil, “I was still awake when I heard someone tapping at the window. I got up, walked to the window and there I saw a man dressed in white. He was sitting on a white horse, he smiled at me and called me by name. He asked me if I would go outside to talk to him.” Hasnah went out through the front door.
There stood the “white knight”, as she calls him, waiting for her. He was dressed from head to foot in a white tunic, which also covered his head and face.
“The white knight” said she needn’t be afraid and he introduced himself to Hasnah as a “messenger from God”. A conversation developed between them about which Hasnah revealed no further details, apart from the fact that the white knight led her to understand that it was he who had been behind the crystal tears, and that all went according to God’s will. There was a witness to the conversation: Hasnah’s little brother had followed her outside, heard his sister speaking, but failed to see who she was talking to. “The white knight” visited her a few times again and gave her advice and various warnings. When Hasnah asked when the tears would stop the answer was: “When God wills.”
That Maitreya appeared dressed in white with his face covered at first is not without significance within the Muslim tradition: it is forbidden to show the faces or make images of holy people or divine envoys.

M..x
07-17-2008, 11:05 AM
I wana make her cry...Them crystals can be wurf a lot =D Messing like...Ah I duna, seems real[ish] buh then also fake. Wa Allahu Alim I guess...

Muhammad
07-17-2008, 02:49 PM

I think this thread has served its purpose.

Thread Closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.