/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Remember? Try…

Na7lah
07-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Assalaaamu alaikom wa RAHMATU allahi wa BARAKATUH..

Alhamdulilah! wa asalatu wa asalaam 3ala nabiyi ilah, mohammed ibna abdilah…

------------------------------------

To my brothers and sisters in Islam…think along..

Remember the time…when you were young? the countless days you spent out playing, laughing, fighting and some even dancing, singing, attending birthday parties and school festivals…?

Remember the time when you heard the athan and saw people praying but you didnt respond or just wouldnt…”allah will forgive me” isnt that the thought that came to mind?

Remember all the times when you were sick and you begged for the pain to go away…crying to your mother, father, bother, or guardian? remember that?

How about the time when you snuck food in ramdan or smoked those Marlboro ciggerrettes and still believed that fasting? “i will fast the next one” is what you said…

Remember the time when you looked at girls and went out with them? called them and flirted with them? spenthours on the phone and hundreds of dollars just to please them? remember?

Remember your friends? the one’s who made you feel good by laughing at your filthy jokes and the one’s who took part in your escapades? remember their faces…their smell? do you remember them?

How about your parents? do u remember the day you yelled at them? how about the time you said something that hurt them so badly…probably made them cry…right? but how would you know..but just try to remember the harsh word?

Sisters, remember the day when you went out with tight clothes and that hair, oh how much you liked showing the hair and ofcourse lets not forget the nails…remember? when you use to think of the one’s who wore all black stuff as being “weird” and that you can never be like that?

tell me…do you remember? try to look back at those days and remember.

Now…

take a good look at yourself…subhanna allah.

the BEARD…the SHORT THOB…eating on the floor and listening to lecures… ALL WE HEAR FROM YOU now is “ALHAMDULILAH, SUBHANNA ALLAH, ALLAHU AKBAR, and LA ILAH ILAH ALLAH” the only words that come out when nothing else can Now…look at this beautiful creature..look at you…following the sunnah and protecting it!!

leaving the mosque in tears, trying to hide them, covering them…and just years before…you were the one inducing tears upon others…

Now…this same sister is wearing a veil on her heard and covesr her whole body with PRIDE and HUMILITY!! oh and when that disbeliever looks from the corner of his eye…with disdain…you know…you just know…althought it seems so wrong to them…something just seems so right to you…

Today…you cant stand music and only Quran plays in your car and room…and tv is not the thing for you anymore and when people say..have u watched that movie? all you can think of…the slides of picture in your mind of the prophet, salah allahu 3alaihi wa salaam, and companions walking around madinah…the horses..the holly mosque…all of it.

NOW YOU ENJOIN GOOD and FORBID EVIL…what? is it true? can i be enjoing good when i was such the dissapointment? but…today…its different…EVERYONE around you praises you…and you know its not because of you…

Yes…today…the hardship is still there…the endless stuggles…the boredom and solitude…but..

its worth it…and you would never give it up for anything…remembering Allah takes away all agony…everything!! everything goes away.

YOU ASK YOURSELF sometimes…how come out of all people… me? why us?

LISTENT TO WHAT ALLAH SAYS!!

“Therefore (for) whomsoever Allah intends that He would guide him aright, He expands his breast for Islam, and (for) whomsoever He intends that He should cause him to err, He makes his breast strait and narrow as though he were ascending upwards; thus does Allah lay uncleanness on those who do not believe” - Al an3am

Allahu Akbar!! WHOMSOEVER ALLAH INTENDS THAT HE GUIDE HIM ARIGHT…gives him Islam!! gives him what you are living and feeeling…away from the darkness into the light…into this sea of blessing and propesperity…

oh..oh… nd about the past sins…check this out…THE PROPHET, salah allahu 3alahi wa salaam SAID:

“Do you not know that Islam destroys that which came before it?” - Muslim

Subhanna allah…everything is perfect. Alhamdulilah.

Things will only getter better Inshaa Allah.

BE PROUD…YOU ARE A MUSLIM … a follower of the Prophet, salah allahu 3alaihi wa salaam…in a time of strangeness…

http://livingundermercy.wordpress.co.../remember-try/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
07-12-2008, 10:40 PM
mashallah sis , great read , i lot of those things have hit home

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.