/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Better than flowers and waterfalls - MOUNTAINS!

truemuslim
07-13-2008, 08:43 AM
:sl:
lol why nobody givin credit to da beauty of al jabaal!
Im so sleepy. 4:36am, just prayed fajr, and now here i am being bored so ima post pics of MOUNTAINS.

These typa of mountains remind me of america :raging:

SOOOooo...

Ima post tiight ghetto YEMENI mountains. you kno, the ones we ride on after we get outta the airport, :statisfie scary.
280411113 2c87af4ec1 1?v0 -

now THIS view i swear i remember...i bit higher but still remember!

MASHALLAH!

lol i remember we rented a house somewhere here. loool tiiight view
172054264 4d9d79c31c 1?v0 -

Ok now u post some GOOD looking mountains.

remember...if you post any american loser mountains or anything that looks like them. then u banned. coz its against the rules to kill truemuslims thread with something like that! Coz i SAID so....

ok ok fine just plz dont :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
07-13-2008, 09:42 AM
:w:

nice thread

now i'll show some mountains in yemen.

truemuslim
07-13-2008, 07:08 PM
aww thats so beautiful. that last one looks like the way on the mountain when we go to the village! sooo pretty....except when u see a car jus falll off...sometimes :D

Fishman
07-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Heart Mountain, Alberta. Its got a very strange shape...

Another mountain called Heart Mountain. This one is in Wyoming. it was moved to it's current location by an enormous landslide millions of years ago.

Mauna Kea, Hawaii. This is the tallest mountain in the world; from its base on the sea floor to the top its even taller than Mt Everest. Its also a dormant volcano.

Trango Towers, Pakistan. These are the tallest cliffs in the world.

They don't look quite as dramatic as Pulput Rock though, those people on top really show off the size!

Masada, Israel. These cliffs were used as a fortress by the Jews, to defend themselves from attacking Romans who didn't know the secret path to the top. They had to build a huge ramp of earth up the side to reach them, but by the time they got to the top all the Jews were dead. They didn't want to commit sucide and commit a major sin, and didn't want to be enslaved or massacred by the Romans. So they all killed eachother, except a boy who they left alive so that the story could be remembered.

Cerro Torre, Patagonian ice fields.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
07-14-2008, 08:48 AM
yes - mountains! i would hate to live where i could never see mountains.
ok no wimpy american mountains, i promise.

the first pic is in baluchistan, pakistan.

and the rest are some mountains in bamiyan province, afghanistan.

Souljette
07-14-2008, 11:30 AM

OMGG I LOVEEE MOUNTAINS...Mashallah those pics are beautifullll

Pics of mountains in Oman

I saw this mountain when I was driving by..i didn't take these pics by the way

ayan333
07-14-2008, 12:00 PM

what beautiful mountains..i love the pics...especialy the one in hawaii too bad i live in america..*tears*

They don't look quite as dramatic as Pulput Rock though, those people on top really show off the size!

thats amazing..to bad i woulnt get up there for a million bucks..lol..

keep the pics comin Insh ALLAH

Nájlá
07-14-2008, 02:30 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.