/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Close call.. Al Hamdulillah!

jmb272
07-13-2008, 11:01 AM
Well i've got 4 computers, a decent one in the little bedroom which is the one im on right now, two old ones (in my room) and an old low spec laptop (in my room). Anyway at the site of this computer there is a mess of tangled wires which i've just tidied up, as i was tidying them up, (the wires were still plugged in) i noticed the power connector to the modem had a split in it and i saw some electricity jump out. I unplugged it and through the wire away.

It just came to me that that wire could have been like that for a long time and at any time it could have started a fire. I just want to take this opportuanity to thank and praise Allah for allowing me to catch this wire in time before it became a real problem.

Allahu Akbar!
Al Hamdulillah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-13-2008, 11:10 AM
Alhamdulillah :).

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the Blessings of Allâh, never will you be able to count them. Verily! Man is indeed an extreme wrong-doer, - a disbeliever (an extreme ingrate, denies Allâh's Blessings by disbelief, and by worshipping others besides Allâh, and by disobeying Allâh and His Prophet Muhammad

).

[Surah Ibraheem: 14:34]

Souljette
07-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Alhamdulillah brother that you realize this and are also being thankful for it ..Mashallah

May Allah (S.W.T) keep guiding you and helping you through every step of your life Ameen.

Güven
07-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Alhamdullilah Brother , Ive had many Close calls too These Years Alhamdullilah İm still alive:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
07-13-2008, 02:46 PM
lol mashAllaah

i loved reading that !!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.