/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problem!

Hani789
07-13-2008, 04:37 PM
:sl:
Praise be to Allaah, I came from a religiously-committed family and I am also religiously-committed, but now I am living in a state of fear because I am soon to get married to a young man who is also respectable. The reason is that I think my hymen may have been broken – without committing any immoral action, Allaah forbid. Should I tell him about that (although it will be difficult for me) or should I leave it until the wedding night and not tell him? I do not know what to do, please advise me. May Allaah reward you with good.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 04:36 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Firstly- Ameen @ you're Du'aa. May Allah (swt) bless you with what is Khayr for you. Ameen.

Erm...About your dilemma, I really dont know. Personally I dont think there is any reason for you to tell him since you said yourself that you havnt done anything wrong for it to happen so....I dont see why you would. Although a married member may disagree.

Try getting access to the Sisters room insha'Allah

WassalamuAlaykum

glo
07-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I agree that this may be better placed in the sisters section ...

Since you are a limited member, I would suggest that your decision may depend on how you expect your husband and his family to react.
If you feel there will be a negative response to the very idea that you may not be a virgin, then I would tell him/them beforehand.
Do not let this become a traumatic event that could spoil your wedding night!

You may be able to find a doctor who can examine you and can a) determine if your hymen is broken and b) make a statement how this was likely to have occured (it may only be partially broken, if at all - so intercourse may be able to be ruled out)
Perhaps you are worrying unnecessarily.

Above all, how close do you feel to the man you are going to marry?
Are you close enough to discuss such issues??
If not, can you send a female member of your family to speak to a female member of his?

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hani789
– without committing any immoral action, Allaah forbid..
Peace Glo...

^ Main part in quote.

Sis take it easy Insha'Allah. Talk to a female mamber of your family/a relative. Rest easy sis, this doesnt have to be a problem.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-14-2008, 06:04 PM
I don't want to dwell on this topic..
but pls say nothing!-- a hymen isn't what determines a woman's virginity..Consider you that they come in different shapes, sizes and have an elastic modulus that responds differently to stress.

Your husband should trust you.. it is as simple as that or ya'htasib amroh 3ind Allah if you are deceiving him, which you are not!

:w:

sangeeta
08-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Agree,many women have broken hymens and have never had any relations with anyone.A virgin is a virgin,it is not proven by a piece of skin.

Thanaa
08-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Considering that there are young women whos' hymens are broken by things like playing sport, and yet there are other women (however rare) who cannot have sex, as their hymens are too thick, and so have to have their hymens surgically removed.
Sis, if your hubby does raise questions about it, then the best thing to do is to just be honest.
To be honest, if he is also a virgin-which he should be, if he has not been married before, then how would he personally know what a virginal women feels like in comparison to a non-virginal one?

S_87
08-10-2008, 03:40 PM
No you dont need to tell him, its not necessary. You havent done nothing wrong and check your reps.

------
08-10-2008, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
I don't want to dwell on this topic..
but pls say nothing!-- a hymen isn't what determines a woman's virginity..Consider you that they come in different shapes, sizes and have an elastic modulus that responds differently to stress.

Your husband should trust you.. it is as simple as that or ya'htasib amroh 3ind Allah if you are deceiving him, which you are not!

:w:
Snap.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.