/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Promise of Allah is True...

.: Jannati :.
07-13-2008, 04:54 PM
The Promise of Allah is True...

Those who believe and live doing righteous deeds, from then shall We blot out all evil in them, and We shall reward them according to the best of their deeds [29:7]

Men and women who have surrendered, believing men and believing women, obedient men and obedient women, truthful men and truthful women, men and women who are patient and steadfast, humble men and humble women, men and women who give in charity, men who fast and women who fast, men and women who guard their chastity, men and women who are ever mindful of Allah - on them He will bestow forgiveness and a rich reward [33:35]

Whatever you receive on earth is but temporary and for the convenience of this life, but that which is with Allah is better and more lasting. Its is for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord; those who avoid the greater crimes and shameful deeds; those who even when they are angry, forgive; those who listen to their Lord, and establish regular prayers; who conduct their affairs by mutual consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for sustenance; and those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, help and defend themselves. The recompense of an injury is an injury equal to it (in degree); but if a person forgives and accepts reconcilliation, he (or she) will be rewarded by God; for Allah does not love those who do wrong. However if any do help and defend themselves after a wrong done to them, against such there is no cause of blame. The blame is only on those who oppress people with (various) wrongdoings, and insolently transgress beyond acceptable limits throughout the land, defying right and justice; for such there will be a grievious penalty. But if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be the exercise of a courageous will, and showing resoluteness in the conduct of affairs. [42:36-43]

And He provides for (those that reverence Him) from (sources) that person could never imagine. And if any one puts their trust in Allah, He will be sufficient for them. [65:3]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
07-13-2008, 04:55 PM

"So she watched out for him from a distance while they did not notice. We kept him from nursing at first, and so (his sister) said:"Shall I lead you to a family who will look after him for you? They will take good care of him...

Thus We returned him to his mother so that he might comfort her and she would not feel sad, and so that she would know that...
Allah's promise is true,
....even though most of them do not realise it."

(Surah AlQasas (28) : 12-13)

[Lessons from these verses]

Allah promised to protect and return baby Musa, alayhis salam,...and He fulfilled His promise. When Allah promises us something, it will happen. What has Allah promised you, and is there any doubt in your Creator fulfilling it?

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!
- Muhammad Alshareef

------
07-13-2008, 04:57 PM
:salamext:

SubhaanAllaah sis, this is deep... Do you have a source?

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 04:59 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

JazakAllah khayr sis!

And sis -Serene-, the second post if from the Muhammad Ash-Shareef mailing list, and the first are just ayaat.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-13-2008, 05:01 PM

How do I sign up for it?

Nájlá
07-13-2008, 05:02 PM
jazakiallah khair sis

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

How do I sign up for it?
AssalamuAlaykum

You got it sis, the link you PM'ed me. You could post it here insha'Allah so that others can benefit.

WassalamuAlaykum

07-13-2008, 05:03 PM
barak`Allahu feekum

How do I sign up for it?

:w:

lol a lame video I made:

Media Tags are no longer supported

------
07-13-2008, 05:05 PM

Wanna add this to your first post sis? x

07-13-2008, 05:07 PM

Wanna add this to your first post sis? x
:w:,

Added to reminder post, jazaak`Allahu khayr sis Xx

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 05:08 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Sis that vid is amazing. May Allah (swt) keep you smiling and content forever hun, you know you deserve it.

WassalamuAlaykum

07-13-2008, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
AssalamuAlaykum

Sis that vid is amazing. May Allah (swt) keep you smiling and content forever hun, you know you deserve it.

WassalamuAlaykum

Aameen!!! but hey sis you deserve that Du'a more than me..may Allah (Swt) bless you with wayyy much more happiness than me, and may Allah reward you with better blessings too Aameen!!

You're just too shweet lol. *smiles* vid could be soo much better loool.

Xx

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LuvAlSunnah

Aameen!!! but hey sis you deserve that Du'a more than me..may Allah (Swt) bless you with wayyy much more happiness than me, and may Allah reward you with better blessings too Aameen!!

You're just too shweet lol. *smiles* vid could be soo much better loool.

Xx
AssalamuAlaykum

Lol Thumma Ameen :D

*wub*

WassalamuAlaykum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.