/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...gσσ∂вує'ѕ αяє нαя∂...

Re.TiReD
07-13-2008, 05:18 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

My faithful servant's reward from Me, if I have taken to Me his best friend from amongst the inhabitants of the world and he has then borne it patiently for My sake, shall be nothing less than Paradise.

It was related by al-Bukhari.

I made this thread with the following one in mind: Losing Loved Ones

...Since I know many of our membes have lost parents and loved ones. May Allah illuminate the graves of those who have passed away and grant them Jannah! Ameen

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.: Jannati :.
07-13-2008, 05:23 PM
:w:

they are indeed ..*Sigh* Subhan'Allah

AAMEEEEEEEEN...Xx

BlissfullyJaded
07-13-2008, 07:23 PM
:sl:

Jazakillah khair for the reminder sis... It can be so hard to stay patient in those moments. I remember when my mother's father passed away three years ago, and it had been like 10 years since she had last seen him and a couple months since she had even spoken to him...and I felt so bad for her, but at the same time was so amazed that even though she was depressed inside she was so patient over it. :cry: InshaAllah when we are faced with such hardships, we overcome it with patience!

Ameen to the dua. :cry:

arabianprincess
07-14-2008, 04:20 AM
thanks alottttttttttttt

its reallly touchin n yes May Allah illuminate the graves of those who have passed away and grant them Jannah! Ameen welllll said ,,,,, allah yerhmak grand ma..... n for everyone who lost someone ... salam wa 3lykom

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
07-14-2008, 09:29 AM

*sigh* Goodbyes are really hard..Jazakallah khair for sharing this

:w:

snakelegs
07-14-2008, 10:05 AM
i like your siggy a lot!

Aℓℓαн мαу иσт тαкє αωαу тнє ѕтσям вυт нє ιѕ ωιтн υѕ αт тнє нєαят σf тнє ѕтσям...

ayan333
07-14-2008, 12:06 PM

awwww.....makes me wanna cry when ever i think about losing someone......or even the thought of someone losing a loved one...Insh ALLAH we Pray the ALLAH (SWA) will have mercy on those who passed away..may HE grant those souls HE'S taken and as well as all of us Jannah,Insh ALLAH...Ammen

Lonely Gal
07-14-2008, 12:15 PM
its realy difficult losing someone, even if your physically not close, but know someone who is.
Sadly one of me best mate lost her mum suddenly, just a matter of 2 weeks before she was due to get wed. So unplanned and shocking, the pain and suffering she must be feelin is so much. Its very difficult but Allah Swt gives people sabr and helps them through...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-14-2008, 02:52 PM
lol i thought she was about to make another goodbye - im leaving - thread ;D

mashAllaah good reminder

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 04:04 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Wa Iyyakum Insha'Allah and Thumma Ameen to the Du'aas and a big grin for Snakelegs --> :D and a 'hold in that sigh of relief since ima stick around a while longer' for Akhee IbnAbdulHakim

:D

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S Glad you like my siggy snakey :D It reminds me to keep patient even when things look glum. The One who Bought us to it will definately bring us through it!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.