/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Journey Through Jahannam - Murtaza Khan

Noorideen
07-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Fresh from Fisabeelillah

Journey Through Jahannam - Murtaza Khan

[ Video - 163 MB ]

The believers are the ones who believe in the unseen. Those who do good will be rewarded with what no eyes have ever seen, in Paradise; those who do evil will be under the threat of punishment beyond imagination, in Hellfire.

In these khutbah, Abu Hasnayn provides the listeners with a vivid description of Hellfire.
He discusses its different names, location, inhabitants, food & drink and more. The journey takes us through examples of punishment in Hell and concludes with advice on how to save oneself from the Fire, whose fuel will be men and stones.

- Download -

Masha'Allaah, if you have heard his lecture Paradise On Earth, you'll know what a speaker this Shaykh is. Again, the Shaykh is emotional, and cries towards the end, subhanAllaah, may Allaah reward him Jannah, he has to be one of my favourite lecturers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-17-2008, 10:49 AM
u got mp3 for that?

'Abd al-Baari
07-17-2008, 10:54 AM
:sl:

JazakAllah Khayr akhee Noor, it is a really good lecture.

u got mp3 for that?
I can convert and upload for you sis, if you want?

:w:

ayan333
07-19-2008, 02:00 AM
:sl:

thanks for the video....i actually like watching videos about hellfire and ALLAH (SWA)S punishments....i brings me closer to HIM

once again Shuran and may ALLAH (SWA) reward you as well as everyone on this board,Insh ALLAH..Ameen

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.