/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Greatest Man On Earth

narwaj
07-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Asalamualaikum everybody

Every body has someone who's admiring . Who does a greatest job or something important and beneficial to humanity and the world.

If you want to know the best person ever.

click here

http://www.4shared.com/file/54894338...ified=d8a2321e

it is a PDF book about the subject.

an introduction:

" The Encyclopedia Britannica calls him - the most successful of all religious personalities of the world -."

"Bernard Shaw said about him that if Mohammad were alive today he would succeed in solving all those problems which threaten to destroy human civilization in our times."

"Thomas carlysle was simply amazed as to how one man, so single-handedly, could weld warrings tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

"Napoleon and Gandhi never tried of dreaming of a society along the lines established by this man in Arabia fourteen centuries ago"

It is a really interesting book

I wish you enjoy it.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
narwaj
07-17-2008, 01:57 AM
No one interested? :cry:

MunirAhmadKamil
07-17-2008, 02:01 AM
i'll have a look:)

Mikayeel
07-17-2008, 02:03 AM
:sl:

Nice PDF file sister:) I did not see it otherwise i would of left a comment. I just skipped through it and seems very interesting. JazaakAllah khair ukhti :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
narwaj
07-17-2008, 02:06 AM

وفقك الله

Amat Allah
07-17-2008, 03:14 AM
Asalamo Alikom

I downloaded it and I will read it ,then I will tell yah but you know what ....I can imagine how beautifull it will be...cause it is about the greatest man I`ve ever known in my life ,the one who I love more than my self, my love The messenger of Allah Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi Wa Sallam....

may allah reward you with the highest levels of paradise ....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeen^^

narwaj
07-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Thank you very much.

"may allah reward you with the highest levels of paradise ...."

This is the greatest thing for me :smile:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.