/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Get Free Islamic Texts....

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 09:16 PM
:shade:*lays out red carpet* :p

salaam ma alaykam you daffodils

i have a great suggestion/idea

basically like many of us, have free txts for the month which we dont use, so why not do somethin beneficial with them
a few months ago, i started this thing in our mosque, where everyone gives their numbers and we give them to the police :D naa

we take your number and inshallah everyday txt you a islamic quote, from the Quraan, a Hadiths, a sayin so and so i was thinkin you guys should start it on this forum, b

now everyone is thinkin omg, FITNAAH! well NO...

basically you have head text person, so you know who you given your numba to and if it goes wrong, then everyone can gang up on the person :D

like start it in the seperate gender threads room, or i doubt it but even on the main forum

however if you do start it, i highly am againist just typing your number on the main forum, give it to the head txter in a pm!!!

also jus recievin a ayah or summin islamic from somewhere is heavy innit

and you can divide it into people like people with free txts on O2, orange, vodafone, etc and they txt only their network numbers, it cheap and free, jus what most of us look for!!!

however i do understand many people have reservations for handin their number out on the net to complete strangers :D i understand that, so you can start it in real life innay, with your group of friends :D

keep smilin....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 09:32 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

ooh can I be head for the sisters pleaseee? :D I have 12,000 free texts a month, what do we do then?

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
07-14-2008, 09:38 PM
:sl:

That isn't a bad idea actually. So akhee, are you head 'texter'?

I have 12,000 free texts a month,
And i thought my 400 a month was a lot. :-[ But then again, your a sister..

:w:

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

And i thought my 400 a month was a lot. :-[ But then again, your a sister..

Wa'alaykum salam

I'll pretend you didnt say the last bit :mmokay:

Lol 1000 is too less for me, 12,000 is too much though :embarrass

Oh btw I read the whole thread this time, I know what we gotsa do.

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
07-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Urgh.. Are you people serious?!

I text at most 50 txt-messages in a month. And that's when I'm at school and gotta text silly things to friends, but during vacations I barely even look at my phone. I need space from people. lol

This is so odd. So many free txt-messages.. Hmm. There's gotta be a catch in it..

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara

This is so odd. So many free txt-messages.. Hmm. There's gotta be a catch in it..
:salamext:

No catch...30Pounds (cant find the pound sign), gives you 12,000 texts a month with O2....Not that I do it a lot but I will be getting 12,000 this month because of a certain somebody <_< :raging:

WassalamuAlaykum

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

well i was gona refrain from it, handin number out on the net :thumbs_do lol but il see how it goes, for now im head texter and manager and CEO:D if loads of people sign up then yaah it can go ahead, unless someone one else wants to be head

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
well i was gona refrain from it, handin number out on the net :thumbs_do lol but il see how it goes, for now im head texter and manager and CEO:D if loads of people sign up then yaah it can go ahead, unless someone one else wants to be head
AssalamuAlaykum

But I wanna be head for the sisturrzzz! I think u should anounce that :D since we dont want them giving their numbers to a Jalebi :D

WassalamuAlaykum

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 10:23 PM
well we are lookin for reliable people, so erm .... maybe some one else be a head:p

i bet no one gona sign up lol, its weirdy on the net, but its better through friends, however its must cheaper then them send txt thins people sign up for, so people can imagine its one of them if they feel weirdy about the net, like i do :D

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
AssalamuAlaykum

But if I get that tariff I wont have the usual 300 texts that a 10pound topup gives right? Meaning I wont be able to text all those people who arent on O2...? Well not much anyway...Blahh

WassalamuAlaykum
yes but you will have unlimited texts to 02, and you can use your £10 top up to txt others, and if that dont work, force them to come on o2

aint i good sales advisor:D

Mikayeel
07-14-2008, 10:43 PM

I should be head, simple cuz am the coolest dude!! :p *naah that sounds way to big headed! :D*

Ye great idea, mr head of numbers! :D InshAllah i will be given my number soon. If anything goes wrong, I know wer u live!

Re.TiReD
07-14-2008, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar

I should be head, simple cuz am the coolest dude!! :p *naah that sounds way to big headed! :D*

Ye great idea, mr head of numbers! :D InshAllah i will be given my number soon. If anything goes wrong, I know wer u live!

Masha'Allah 1st customer for brother Chacha, come on girls! Cant let the dude's side get all the 'ajr :cry: :D

:wasalamex

chacha_jalebi
07-14-2008, 11:06 PM
also brother roa dont send any numbers yet lol

any one else want to be a volunteer like the number im plannin on usin is my 2nd phone and its o2 to o2 free lol so if i do be a texter im only gona be textin o2 ers..

so any other volunteers on different networks ....

for the time bein lets sort this out proper then, it will be announced who to pm for your network

ooo this sounds so professionaal oooo yeah :shade:

inshallah it wil be beneficial to us all if it works

truemuslim
07-14-2008, 11:13 PM
psh and pay 25cents per text across the world? Lool
But good very good idea. wish i could do this buuuut...no...

i dont have access to sisters section. and my dad would kill me if any text message comes to me from out of US other than from my brothers coz its like totally expensive!

Mikayeel
07-14-2008, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
psh and pay 25cents per text across the world? Lool
But good very good idea. wish i could do this buuuut...no...

i dont have access to sisters section. and my dad would kill me if any text message comes to me from out of US other than from my brothers coz its like totally expensive!
nonoo truemuslim, our british txt dnt reach it all the way to the USA. Uff its jst to far :D

truemuslim
07-15-2008, 12:15 AM
america and yemen can reach. wow. UK sucks!

:( so only british people get this? :raging: i neeeed to move out of this crappy country. (thank god i am within a week!!!)

So this thing can only work with the british, don't that sound a bit selfish?? No seriously we should do it wit amerikans too! All yall amerikans say yehhh if yall agreee! (lol) :)

ayan333
07-15-2008, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
america and yemen can reach. wow. UK sucks!

:( so only british people get this? :raging: i neeeed to move out of this crappy country. (thank god i am within a week!!!)

So this thing can only work with the british, don't that sound a bit selfish?? No seriously we should do it wit amerikans too! All yall amerikans say yehhh if yall agreee! (lol) :)

yehhhhh!!! lol jus playin...but seriously,i do this already..when ever i read or hear something that is beneficial i save it to my txt drafts and send them to all my Muslim friends..its great..sometimes they get annoyed but i know they'll benefit from them in the long run Insh ALLAH...i usually send Qur'an verses and Hadeeths,i started off sending funny Islamic messages so i could you know, get there attention and i jus went from there....

but yea truemuslim we should start one for those in lame america....i bet your happy ur getting out..i have to wait till next year Insh ALLAH..then im free!!!!!!!!!....sorry i had a moment there
:w::w:

truemuslim
07-15-2008, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

yehhhhh!!! lol jus playin...but seriously,i do this already..when ever i read or hear something that is beneficial i save it to my txt drafts and send them to all my Muslim friends..its great..sometimes they get annoyed but i know they'll benefit from them in the long run Insh ALLAH...i usually send Qur'an verses and Hadeeths,i started off sending funny Islamic messages so i could you know, get there attention and i jus went from there....

but yea truemuslim we should start one for those in lame america....i bet your happy ur getting out..i have to wait till next year Insh ALLAH..then im free!!!!!!!!!....sorry i had a moment there
:w::w:

aw lol why you playin?? Say yehhhhh then dont be playin :D
yeh thats really cool, i used to send some hadiths and quranic verses, to my brother whenever he stay out very late or leave home mad. lol. he used to reply very very angry like totally censored stuff. :thumbs_do
But NOW he is gettin married! Thats why im goin to yemen, to attend his ghetto wedding, alhamdulillah! I used to send him hadiths about marrage and all. lol. he's 18 So theese text msgs DO help aloooot.
No matter who u are.

Lets do this in the hell! Who wanna do this txt thing in the hell?? I mean why only UK??

Now...Say "Hell yehhh" if u say we should do it in hell/u.s.a:thumbs_do !(where its REALLY free):D

god if i was in school i would totaly be detentioned for all the "hell" in the stuff i say. my teachers think hell is a bad word. :rolleyes:

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 10:42 AM
AssalamuAlaykum

Lol! If I was a multi-billion-trillion-gazillionairre I'd send you the texts, but if you really want em then just make sure the money reaches my account :D :embarrass major credit cards accepted :D lol kiddin...I would if I could but I cant so I wont :p

WassalamuAlaykum :D

P.S Roll up Feeshlings!:D

------
07-15-2008, 01:59 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Lol! If I was a multi-billion-trillion-gazillionairre I'd send you the texts, but if you really want em then just make sure the money reaches my account :D :embarrass major credit cards accepted :D lol kiddin...I would if I could but I cant so I wont :p

WassalamuAlaykum :D

P.S Roll up Feeshlings!:D
U got 12,000 texts a month, go for it! lol

ayan333
07-15-2008, 02:00 PM
ya its cool..i think that'll be beneficial especially since Ramadan is comin up...rack up those good deeds.i have at&t unlimited txt msgs so i aint worried bout that.

Nájlá
07-15-2008, 02:36 PM
that's a good idea.
but if u think about it u can just get them from the internet for free. thats if u have a usb or a memory card.or am i messing somthing?

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

U got 12,000 texts a month, go for it! lol
AssalamuAlaykum

Yeah you're gonna be getting em deffo insha'Allah hun :D

WassalamuAlaykum

ya its cool..i think that'll be beneficial especially since Ramadan is comin up...rack up those good deeds.i have at&t unlimited txt msgs so i aint worried bout that.
AssalamuAlaykum

You're out of the UK yeah? Pity fishter :p

WassalamuAlaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
that's a good idea.
but if u think about it u can just get them from the internet for free. thats if u have a usb or a memory card.or am i messing somthing?
AssalamuAlaykum

Sometimes we all need reminders, when we least expect them I guess. I mean will anybody really sit at the PC and copy down loadsa quotes etc? I think this is a way better idea masha'Allah and if any1 wants to sign up please PM me insha'Allah :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Nájlá
07-15-2008, 08:07 PM
soo ur the head texter now. =)

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
soo ur the head texter now. =)
AssalamuAlaykum

Laa! The bro will kill me! lol :muddlehea

No I aint, it was all his idea and all credit goes to him masha'Allah!

WassalamuAlaykum

ayan333
07-15-2008, 08:25 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

You're out of the UK yeah? Pity fishter :p

WassalamuAlaykum

yeah..ameirca..a.k.a hell whole

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 08:51 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Thread for all you Puttar Ji's (fishters...sisters) :D

WassalamuAlaykum

S_87
07-15-2008, 08:57 PM

okey jolie im in. You want my number? ;)

ayan333
07-15-2008, 09:00 PM

s this for folks in the UK?..either way looks loke i cant grt in

memo
:ayan333, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Re.TiReD
07-15-2008, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

okey jolie im in. You want my number? ;)
AssalamuAlaykum

Yay chuck it here :D Insha'Allah :p

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S PM insha'Allah

s this for folks in the UK?..either way looks loke i cant grt in

memo
:ayan333, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
AssalamuAlaykum

Only UK Fishter :D

And its coz u aint a member of the ladies room

WassalamuAlaykum

Simply_Logical
07-15-2008, 09:05 PM
salaams peeps,
sounds like a good idea,
btw heres a site that can send txts worldwide for free,
for those people who live outside the uk who want to participate :D

http://www.mobilelaugh.com/sendsms/index.php
just scroll at the bottom
type in the message and the number

you can only send 2 txts but it you have a dynamic ip its no problem just
switch your modem off for a couple of mins and switch it back on
you'll receieve a new ip and you can send more txts lol! :D

Re.TiReD
07-16-2008, 04:31 PM

:bump:

Re.TiReD
07-16-2008, 04:46 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ok so I'm currently sending out to about 20 sisters. Today was the first text and I sent:

'When my servants ask you about Me, tell them I am near. I answer (every) prayer of those beseeching Me when they call upon Me; therefore, let them listen to My call and put their trust in Me, that they may be rightly guided' (2.186)

WassalamuAlaykum

Cabdullahi
07-16-2008, 04:53 PM
I think i might subscribe to this because its beneficial and secondly i dont recieve many texts

Re.TiReD
07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ooh Masha'Allah! JazakAllah khayr Akhee may you benefit from the reminders Bi'ithnillah!

Insha'Allah drop the bro your number through PM....and sister drop yours to me insha'Allah :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 10:59 PM

ayan333
07-17-2008, 11:06 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Yay chuck it here :D Insha'Allah :p

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S PM insha'Allah

AssalamuAlaykum

Only UK Fishter :D

And its coz u aint a member of the ladies room

WassalamuAlaykum

ooo i c...is there any special requirments to join the ladies room

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 11:07 PM
^ yeah you gots to be a lady :p

and you need i think 100 posts or somethin

also any brothers wana be head texters... please do not be afraid and say or foreva hold thy silence:p

ayan333
07-17-2008, 11:14 PM
^ ya im prety sure im a lady..ok ima get to posting so i can join.

Brother_Mujahid
07-18-2008, 04:41 PM
we got something similar started up in our masjid...

we get hadith, quran, arabic, salaah time change reminders... o yea and tafsir.

its pretty cool......

i don't have much txts, im on a meanger 175 or something compared to you txt freaks :D.

if theres one or two bros who want the txts ill be willing to forward them to you...

Re.TiReD
07-18-2008, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
we got something similar started up in our masjid...

we get hadith, quran, arabic, salaah time change reminders... o yea and tafsir.

its pretty cool......

i don't have much txts, im on a meanger 175 or something compared to you txt freaks :D.

if theres one or two bros who want the txts ill be willing to forward them to you...
AssalamuAlaykum

We need another bro head-texter since Chacha Quitter there has given up :mmokay: ...

WassalamuAlaykum

Re.TiReD
07-18-2008, 05:43 PM
:bump: Bumping this for akhee chacha since the bro has offered help...

chacha_jalebi
07-18-2008, 05:46 PM
good lol :D

well done mujahid bro, keep it up lol

Brother_Mujahid
07-18-2008, 06:00 PM
no ones signed up so. it doesn't marra.

Re.TiReD
07-18-2008, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
good lol :D

well done mujahid bro, keep it up lol
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
no ones signed up so. it doesn't marra.

Chachi delted my post :mad:

People did sign up.

Argh you're all feesh, forgerrit.

------
07-18-2008, 06:51 PM

As the brothers aren't bothered, us sisters will do it inshaAllaah. We can nick all the 'Ajr anyway :D

Re.TiReD
07-18-2008, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

As the brothers aren't bothered, us sisters will do it inshaAllaah. We can nick all the 'Ajr anyway :D

You got it Fishter :shade:

Re.TiReD
08-03-2008, 05:09 PM

Although the brother has left I'm still doing this for the sisters insha'Allah....Have 28 people on the list masha'Allah. If you'd like to take part please let me know or PM me your num insha'Allah (sisters only!!)

Re.TiReD
08-09-2008, 06:37 PM

Akhee I just wanted to know if you're doing it still since a sis asked me ...coz she knows sum bro's who'd benefit?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.