/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can acne be cured by any herbal treatments?

Reginald
07-15-2008, 05:45 AM
Hello, I am 25 years old female and facing problems of acne. I have done lots and lots of things to make it cure but always get failure in that. I also tried many allopathic treatments but the major problem remained as it is and side effects also joined it. I want to ask that if acne can be cured by any herbs or any kind of herbal treatments. Please give your suggestions. This acne is really making me irritating and frustrating. My bad looks are the result of this acne. Help me out.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
there there
07-15-2008, 06:21 PM
I don't know about herbal treatments but be skeptical. If you find some miracle cure which seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Cabdullahi
07-15-2008, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reginald
Hello, I am 25 years old female and facing problems of acne. I have done lots and lots of things to make it cure but always get failure in that. I also tried many allopathic treatments but the major problem remained as it is and side effects also joined it. I want to ask that if acne can be cured by any herbs or any kind of herbal treatments. Please give your suggestions. This acne is really making me irritating and frustrating. My bad looks are the result of this acne. Help me out.
Say alhamdulilah and be thankfull ,about ur acne i dont know too much about it to give advice on what cures it

Tornado
07-15-2008, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reginald
Forget about looks, ask a doctor, venture the web, or someone here will have an answer.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
07-15-2008, 07:36 PM
visit your derm and ask him about N-Lite and or accutane.. N-Lite is rather cost prohibitive and accutane has many side effects, and you'll need to have two negative pregnancy tests in order for your doc to write you a prescription..

peace

HARRIS
07-16-2008, 03:23 AM
Oh! Don’t get upset, I think it is problem of every second girl next to you. There are many ways that can help you to cure the disease but a way that suits you and is not one of the scams to cure them should be adopted. It is better to refer to an online guide
For acne treatment that can make you aware of the pros and cons of the different ways and provide you a better solution. This will help you to balance yourself.

All the best!!!

Zarmina
07-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Here's an article on natural remedies for acne...

http://www.healthninjas.com/remedies/acne.shtml

Lot's of good info there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.