/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Like I Need Help =(

M..x
07-15-2008, 02:30 PM
:sl:
Like my computers like really playing up & I need a gangsta to help me out. Now this message comes up on almost every page I browze. Faut It might be my firewall settings buh I put them on tha defaul settings. Can't figure it out like...

Insecure Internet activity. Threat of virus attack
Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, install an antivirus and antispyware software.
We recommend you to protect your PC now and continue safe Internet browsing.
Click here to get full advanced real-time protection and continue browsing.
Continue to this website unprotected (not recommended).
Buh its chatting breeze cause I got a virus protecting thingy, I got two :D. Anyyyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help tha meee? pleaseeeee????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-15-2008, 02:32 PM
der called pop ups darling heard of dem?lol jus ignore n dat inittt

M..x
07-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Play dead on that one brav =P. Its not pop ups. Thas what comes up on my internet page & I gotsa click on to continue:

Continue to this website unprotected (not recommended).
Bareeeeee annoying!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!