/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Attention UK:ers - Jamie's Fowl Dinners

Al-Zaara
07-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Peace,

How many of you have watched the show and how did you find it?

It was aired in Channel 4, 11th January 2008.
I just watched it last night in German (RTL II) and was quite shocked, although I had known some of the things beforehand. (In the German version, they also added how the situation is like in Germany, stats and numbers).

I found the show to be excellent and very much needed.

In a revealing new programme, Jamie Oliver hosts a gala dinner to dramatically demonstrate the reality of how chickens live and die to put food on our plates.

Having taken on the state of school dinners, Jamie is turning ringmaster to tackle an issue that raises difficult questions about animal welfare and what consumers are prepared to pay for quality food.
Advertisement

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wildkat
07-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Yeah I watched this at home.. and my family all felt quite sick afterwards too and gave up chicken for a bit, but since I cant live without meat, its back on the menu... shame on me :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.