/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Brother Mr Baldy's Rhymes

Souljette
07-15-2008, 04:48 PM
:sl:
Well as I was going through the Continue the Islamic Rhyme thread I read many of this brother's work and I feel that those rhymes by itself deserve to have another thread just by itself.I could say the same for bro Al-Habeshi as well but his rhymes usually link with the other person's...Many people on this forum don't really go on that thread so I thought why not make one just for this brother's rhymes that people have been missing out on...If Bro baldy feels offended that I did this ..I apologize and the mods can close the thread inshallah..

God save the deen,

From puppet regimes,
Ya Allah, Ya Hakim,
For Rahman, the Reheem,
From the day I woke in my mother’s womb,
To the day I lie cold in my tomb,
Islam runs in my blood to my soul,
Down to the earth to my brothers bones,
And they say blood is thicker than water,
Well my blood is Islam positive,
Every Muslim brother, sister, son and daughter,
And like mystic Zam Zam my blood flows through each of your souls,
And if they spill a Muslims blood, they spill mine,
So, with my next breath I bring apocalyptic forces,
To breathe life into Islam,
And with the next death, lives unprotected by UN knights,
On peace keeping missions to the Middle East,
Bending over to Shaythaan form there knees,
So with my hearts next pulse I’ll bring a war of passion that’s gone rancid,
But still burns like the fires of hell against the devils forces, that wanna crush Islam,
So I pray,
God save the deen,
From puppet regimes,
Ya Allah, Ya Hakim,
For Rahman, the Reheem,
Its time to bring a poet to the masses,
Revolution from here to Damascus,
Time to bring poetical Islam with poetical warfare,
Raise an army of minds to instil raw fear,
Into mens souls, down to their core layer,
Resurrect deaf hearts and deaf ears,
Bring men to cry tears,
Time to offer them prayers,
To Allah to bring the Haq here,
And to rise the cries of a nation,
Against the lies of an administration,
Who take lives and spread there disease in my lands,
And incriminate me, my blood on there hands,
But that’s not there only tool, they attack in stealth,
Play you like a fool, while they amass there wealth,
Attacking you in there Friday Khutbah,
Puppet Imams take agendas and make Duah’s,
For the three blind mice, who control my lands,
Bruv speak my language, I don’t speak deceit,
Sold your soul to Johnny Cash, I hope you kept the receipt,
There Fearing for there moneys life,
From the oil farmers wife,
Brandishing a butchers knife,
So pray that,
God save the deen,
From puppet regimes,
Ya Allah, Ya Hakim,
For Rahman, the Reheem,

Hijab

You’re a diamond in a hijab,
An emerald in a jilbab,
Liberation scarved,
And mens preying eyes barred,
Your Muslimah,
your my sister,
sticking to quran and sunnah,
gotta make it to jannah,
gotta take me with ya...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:03 PM

Its time to spread your wings and start flapping,
coz its time for war when the guns start clapping,
i see a boy in my dreams the one i used to be,
asking me,
how i got to where i am from where i used to be,
try to cleanse myself with sweat of the shaheeds,
but the devil speaks to me with ideas of evil deeds,
'come murder one, come murder one, murder them all'

Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:05 PM

woke up in the morning in a cemetery,
smelled the air someones just been freshly buried,
look down at my body oh my oh my it was me,
this cant be right,
just yesterday i was being rock a bye bye,
never thought that today i might die,
something aint quite right,
i was at home just last night,
no memories of how i might,
have got here,
only lived just 18 years,
this has to be some type of nightmare,
this is getting kinda scary,
and im getting kinda weary,
somebody tell me whats going on, coz i dont know,
burried under six feet of soil yo,
life was just begining fo' sho',
no place to run and hide,
coz now im locked inside,
will i be saved or will i be fried?
i dont know why,
i never tried harder to pray,
now im lying dead in my grave,
and i dont know whats going on,
somebody save me or im gone.

Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:10 PM
:sl: OK this is the saddest one I read when I first began to rhyme because it hit close to home ..

this is dedicated to my best friend who gave his life so i could live right

i remember the first time i was shot,
it was my arm that tip was from a glock,
worst thing wasnt the pain it was the tears in mammas eyes,
telling me 'soldier u coulda been iced'
next time got lodged behind my ear,
im lucky it missed my brain and im still here,
mamma cried,
'soldier u coulda died',
third time my closest friend saved me,
took 5 tips to the chest for me,
froma driveby that was meant for me,
took his life to teach me a lesson,
i try to honour his memory by praying to my lord 5 times,
rest easy little godfather.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:11 PM

One thing about islam when it hits you feel no pain,
in a world when sex and lies control your brain,
shaythaans driving me insane,
so i throw stones at him,
coz i am what i am its a muslim what i am,
got beef with the devil, he really dont play with me man,
got to ch-choke him thats my plan,
got my gat in his mouth, click click bang bang,
and rot his body, body,
got him after just one ride,
trying most of my life to do whats right.

Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:13 PM

schools dont teach us what we need to know,
all they teach us is lies so my people cant grow,
the teachers are shaythaan in disguise,
trying to keep us from getting wise,
they try to teach us how to be white instead of muslim,
failures my favourite teacher, at least its interestin',
in history they teach muslims were terrorists coz they stood upto crusaders,
coz they stood upto foreign invaders,
for correcting them i got a fail from the graders,
they dont teach us what we need to survive,
all they teach us is straight lies,
dont get me wrong i love education,
but not when it oppresses a nation,
histories edited and co-eds temptation,
we got to fight just to get to graduation,
becasue to them im a failure

Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:16 PM
trying to reach the highest level of paradise,
sis your better than me i gotta think twice,
about reaching heaven,
ive got to much inner demons,
and their all trying to free they-selves,
all trying to send me to hell,
so i gotta keep it thuggish ruggish,
coz im like a fish,
stuck in the devils net

notha one:

times when the pains starting,
and it seems u cant hold on soldier keep marching,
keep ur chin up soldier coz nothing come easy,
keep it real itll come together believe me,
keep working for life without satan,
thats the dream im waiting for,

Souljette
07-15-2008, 05:18 PM

palestine, ummi filistine, mother of the brave,
walking to school bang bang end up in a grave,
guess what? we ready to pop u if we have to,
creep up behind u, take a breath and shout BOO,
watch them scardey soldiers run, we aint even armed,
better not trust us though u might end up harmed,
watch out here we come a creeping
ready to pop u while ur sleeping

Nájlá
07-15-2008, 05:37 PM
ohh jazakiallah khair sis and bro baldy.
it was a good job of u sis cos i havent read them before.

Souljette
07-16-2008, 03:30 PM
Wa iyyaki sis but it's all that brother's work.hope he doesn't get mad at me

:w:

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:06 PM
FEEL
feel like its been forever since the tests begining,
feels like forever since i've been running,
from my faith,
feels like i've been too long out the mosque,
feels like im lost,
and there isnt any light,
feels like i havent spoken to my lord for years,
feels like rivers have been full with my tears,
feels like my souls running on empty,
feels like its too blind to see,
wheres my sweet chariot coming for to carry me home?

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:12 PM

12-30-2007
back in the day, i used to hang and pray with brothers,
now situation is getting deeper, and throughout all the drama, my soul getting darker, and nobody wanna know me, nobody wanna hear from baldy, seems they done and disposed of me, no more jokes and no more humor, so they rip me out like a 10 ton malignant tumor, im having a hell of a time, and friends all said their byes, so i ask the lord why does this life overwhelm me? but hey its the same old struggle around my way, so to the good lord i pray.

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:13 PM
:sl: This rhyme reminded me of something that i listened to before

01-06-2008
to stay steadfast upon the right path, its a shame man, try to get out the game man, but the pain man, it keep pulling me back man, its getting too real, too deep, thugsters will forever bleed, the angels they grieve, another earthbound soul, him a hustler, so him a roll him another rizzla, why am i so cold mamma? maybe its coz i never knew my father, id rather sweat blood and tears, then become like him my greatest fear...

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:14 PM

01-06-2008
diablo got me going desperado, to hollow to follow, so i got to get ghost, walking dead y'all, will the lord catch me if i fall, see christianity never made sense to me, what you talkng about reverend we aint gods children, im my mothers baby, pray to god to change me, as i walk closer to my grave, will the lord save me, i was convicted as a hustler for being born in a struggle...

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:50 PM

they talk about about god bless america like they all that, well i say god bless iraq, god bless the sons and daughters that aint never coming back, god bless the ones they wiped of the map, god bless the ones trying to find the track, god bless whites, browns and blacks, god bless the ones taking all the slack, god bless the ones aiming to stack, god blessed babies and mothers being attacked, god bless me and everyone in the pack, god bless america? man that mess is whack.

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:52 PM

one objective, one goal – paradise I want to gain, and the lord knows i cant stand the pain, balling through the rain, sleet, hail, snow aint no thang, wondering when the reaper coming to collect, and if im ready for death yet, put my inhibitions to rest, got to be acing the test, word born rising from the ashes, this is the invasion of the mic snatchers, parting words like the red sea was parted by moses,bringing a plaque of words like he brought locusts, trying hard not to loose my focus, but the devil aiming to dope us, with promises of pleasure, X-marks the spot where he buried the treasure, X is in the fire forever, dont want lucifer to put the final nail in my coffin, so i struggle against him often...

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:54 PM

THis is sweet mashallah

Mamma
Escape from this path, with mums at my heart, it was hard, and i know we didn't always used to get along, the first times i got my braids you was mad stupid but look at us now we still strong, and look at your boy now mamma, they say ill be the greatest rapper since pac, and soon ill have my own family, and i have no fear coz you'll raise them like you raised me, and if these are the last words i breathe, please lord let it be, hail mamma, i love you mamma.

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:57 PM

shabab coz X marks the spot where they shot me in the chest, and tried to put me to rest, and word born from when i rose from the ashses, clashes with enemies in stashes, dashes and pulling nines in flashes, but thats just how it is, when bros in poverty got guns son, and law enforcement turn a blind eye, letting brozs weed up and get high, and you try, to pull yourself away but you could die, and never escape the landscape of hate, because you have to answer to god the most high the great.

the onez in red are edited

Souljette
07-16-2008, 04:59 PM

making mistakes now I cannot afford, the lord closed the window and opened the door, we still poor, but at least we aint *****s, or lying dead on the floor, or like oliver twist screaming for more, coz the lord will provide and i have faith, and whats up with murder y'all? too many brothers i knew dead from hate, red rum and packed in a crate, while you laughing we passing away, so lord rest out souls i pray.

Souljette
07-16-2008, 05:00 PM

hey man i just wanted to say whats cracking, i heard you got married, now you got your own family, a baby daughter and by the way how is she, i aint mad at you for not talking to me, i just remember good times when we'd ride on ******s, starving on the street and thinking deep figures, remember that time we was chilling and the cops hit us, put us on lock down and we was still tight that was whats up, man we was always in some trouble with the popo, and we still got no love for them though, and i know that fo' sho', remember at the cash machine we robbed those fools, we was hungry and needed food, that was the realest, i dont know what happened but we started drifting apart that was the illest, and i hear your searching for god, and thats cool coz im prayed up myself and the lords my heart, and im stressing way less for wealth.

"dedicated to a brother i once knew." Bro baldy's words

Souljette
07-16-2008, 05:07 PM

just make sure its not too late before you repent, listening to whispering; hell sent, crawling on the pavement with serpents, can you see the lord? no but he sees you, so before you make any moves, ask yourself 'does he approve?', if no i suggest you don't, coz if you trying to get to heaven you wont, and if you with lucifer you on the wrong boat, you might get chewed up like three billy goat,

Souljette
07-16-2008, 05:16 PM

Toh Mili Mujhey Khaamoshi, of course he got beat up by the po-leese, for what? the young brother had a beard, so of course they were looking at him weird, shoot him? yeah they dared, up in court now pleading innocence, but the judge dont see it that way, its inconvenient, lenience? hell no this a muslim in cou't, 5 to 10 for terrorism fo' sho', and they wonder why we got hate for the popo, click clack BOOM another muslim brother is doomed, i guess theirs no room on this planet for the muminoon.

Na7lah
07-16-2008, 08:46 PM
subhanallah he deffinetly deserves this mashallah! it that it though?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
yeah mr baldy smacked it too many ways :O

Souljette
07-17-2008, 07:06 AM

Jazakallah khair for commenting...no it's not it..as i have a life lol I'm not giving you guys all of it together..more is on the way ..i'll post them when I get the time to browse again

------
07-17-2008, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

Toh Mili Mujhey Khaamoshi, of course he got beat up by the po-leese, for what? the young brother had a beard, so of course they were looking at him weird, shoot him? yeah they dared, up in court now pleading innocence, but the judge dont see it that way, its inconvenient, lenience? hell no this a muslim in cou't, 5 to 10 for terrorism fo' sho', and they wonder why we got hate for the popo, click clack BOOM another muslim brother is doomed, i guess theirs no room on this planet for the muminoon.
The bold bit means 'So I received silence'

Sik poems btw...

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 05:14 PM
mooooree
am waiting patiently don't know how long am gona last though :X

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:15 PM
u deserve it ...now u know how it feels to wait for someone's work..ahemm ^^

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 05:19 PM
^ ahem...:-[ u'r still intrested in it? pshht i thought u'd forget bout it :-[

more more more
:D

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:43 PM

my soul needs to see the light, so it can recognise wrong from right, so when the devil attacks it can fight, so when Allah calls it feels the might, so when the world is dark its bright, but i need to find the lord first, before I'm lying blue in a hearse, i guess it a curse not knowing the all great, maybe i should lose some hate, and hope that fate gonna guide me home.

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:46 PM

first of all salam to Adam, salam to Abraham, salam to the seal, salam to my beginning and salam to my end, with that of my chest i can get on with the test, i can keep on rhyming, keep on signing, praying with perfect timing, before death comes a claiming, before it stops raining, on judgment day looking for who's who and who you blaming, Jesus didn't die on that crucifix, so i got my sins to worry about with Iblis in the mix, I use his first name to show no respect, no love and know where i rest, potents words will get in your chest like mesh cutting through flesh, put up my shahada finger to bear witness, only one lord with laws he writ, so praises to Allah and blessings to the virgin Mary, Im carrying to much sins to be care free, Isa will rise and with him bring Mahdi, so I keep listening for the angels calling me.

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:50 PM

bouncing back from every attack so scatter, madder than the that itch a** mad hatter, live or die for honour i'd prefer the latter, load the clip in my pen and cock it, I'm down for the truth so you im gonna rock it, you may try and block it but you can only ignore it for so long, I aint weeded and I dont own a bong, if you think i'll ever stop your wrong, the seed is sown and it will flourish, watch it blossom into Allahs will, i would hate to kill, so please for your own sake lie still, its getting hormonal now like women on the pill, you cant stop me from reaching my destiny, with Allah watching my back and forever blessing me

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:51 PM

this is a hard life and my worries is doubled, coz the only thing I inherited from my father was his debts and his troubles, so now i got to make something bubble, but if I snooze when i move i'll loose, not just my hustle but grip on sanity, I'm too ugly inside for vanity, i praise the lord but the devil bring shame on me, and he'll bring the same to thee, coz what he's done to two he can do to three, I'm talking about Adam and Eve, and how he got them expelled even though they believed, so make every move with the best intention, and if you win don't forget to mention your gratitude to Allah, and praise him until your detention.

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:57 PM

eaving u to escape and run to your Lord, gaining rewards in hoards, and placing boards on doors, to keep lucifer outdoors, leaving educational establishments to pimp mind *****s, take your thoughts, its a struggle to keep fighting but i fought, i had no teachers so i taught myself, so i'm the only one accountable if i end up in hell, but its no conincedence that my shahada finger also pulls the trigger, so i figure i'll bust my gun in the air to bare witness to allah, come cure my sickness.

Souljette
07-17-2008, 05:59 PM

growing up we came up wild, without a father to side my mamma by, but time conveys us onto the next thing, from all the losses to my next big win, thats why the caged bird sings, praise Allah and I'm down to it, shed a tear and you can frown to it, but I'ma do it anyway, you can feel me on a rainy day, this ones been a long time coming, keep running and running and running, and maybe I'll get there, and I'll have no fear, coz Allahs here, I'm watching and waiting, with satan baiting, tasting evil and its bitter sour, counting time by the hour, and watching for Judas to come stab me, but if I fall the lord call and grab me.

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 06:09 PM
jazakallah khair :D
my patience is rewarded lol

Mr. Baldy
07-17-2008, 06:54 PM
aslaam alaikum...

wow, subhanallah... I'm speechless... but my eyes are filling with tears :P

your all too kind. Jazakallah khair everyone, especially sister Souljette. Inshallah, I'll keep this thread up to date.

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Inshallah, I'll keep this thread up to date
*cheers* Jazakallah khair! keep writing inshallah :)

Mr. Baldy
07-17-2008, 07:14 PM
ok, so something quick

Guns cloaked in the dark, hark, as the life-expectancy in the middle east becomes ever more stark, broken angels kept down by gravity, its a rarity to find clarity of thought, when your caught up in all the media taught, and being brought up in desperate lies, shaythaan ties your tongue as you watch him eat all the pies, and sends legions of rapists to liberate the truth, and yes its true, they hide the truth liberally, hypocrisy is disguised by democracy, sending lynch mobs to save the brave, but somehow they send them to the grave, Guns cloaked in the dark, hark, as the smoking guns bark.

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 07:14 PM
:salamext:

Masha'Allah! JazakAllah khayr Akhee!

:wasalamex

Na7lah
07-17-2008, 07:16 PM
Guns cloaked in the dark, hark, as the life-expectancy in the middle east becomes ever more stark, broken angels kept down by gravity, its a rarity to find clarity of thought, when your caught up in all the media taught, and being brought up in desperate lies, shaythaan ties your tongue as you watch him eat all the pies, and sends legions of rapists to liberate the truth, and yes its true, they hide the truth liberally, hypocrisy is disguised by democracy, sending lynch mobs to save the brave, but somehow they send them to the grave, Guns cloaked in the dark, hark, as the smoking guns bark.
mashallah :)

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:16 AM

OK FINALLY the main bro is here..ye bro you deserve it and please contribute to it because there are many who can relate to it..also can I send them around plz??? ofcourse your name will be in it..just I have friends who go through this feeling and are living the lifestyle ..if you say yes i'll use them inshallah

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:30 AM

its been a long while dreaming, hanging with the devil scheming, open my lungs to feel the air i'm breathing, realise its the lord i'm needing, and its myself i'm misleading if im believing anything different, smoking with my dear father reverend, heaven is more than an illusion its a dream, think i can get there on the back of an angel? well i lace my shoes and become another stranger, i wont lock up my vocal chords coz i feeling danger, coz like Isa i'll be speaking from the manger, i give the angel of death a hug and ask him where he been, and if he's seen my dream, and if hes seen my cream, and if hes here to beam me up, and if my soul still has a debt, and how far have i come and how far to go yet, battles come in stages, their history is revealed on pages, words locked up like butterflies in cages, through the trenches in the mind and through the ages, still a dreamer, still a believer.

I love the bold lines

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:34 AM

in the begining there was adam, and there was eve in who he trusted, trusted, trusted, the lord said please believe in me and the fruit of the tree please dont touch it, touch it, touch it
see once upon a time adam lived in heaven, enjoying the benefits 24/7, bumping beats in the car park of 7/11, then through the snakes mouth he was cast out, and thats reminiscent of me the son of man, trying to be on the lords right hand, but tripping over the devils plan, my sins fan the fires of hell, i guess i need eve to feed the good sentiments in me, and maybe i'll see a way out throughout the forest and all the trees,
in the begining there was adam, and there was eve in who he trusted, trusted, trusted, the lord said please believe in me and the fruit of the tree please dont touch it, touch it, touch it

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:39 AM

My violent side I cant deny, I'm like Jekyll and Hyde, humble but ready to riot, against the inner demons i need to fight, looking into the eyes looking back at me, questioning is that how its supposed to be, better not get to close to me, paranoia will make me blow you away, so your best to stay in your place, roll on the dark side, with a ouijia board lets slide.

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Mashallah one of the deep rhymes

I ain't got no wisdom, so i just shutup and listen, to identify the bull**** that keeps the knowledge hidden, steadily wishing for the spirit I'm missing, to come claim me, living in silence but you cant blame me, for the ignorance, blame the godless knights that keep us in the dark, like the song of a lark i sing out to stop my eyes from being so stark, patiently waiting for the freedom that bled from the head of a buried child, soaking Muslim soil like devils hunting in the wild, I try and shift the weight from my heart so i guess I'm shifty, the truth sticks to me so i guess I'm sticky, like UFO's justice is often heard of but never seen, living of the matrix i remain to be weened, speculating if the demons that live and breathe amongst us will ever leave, battling hate on stages with pens and pages, spitting out a million rages, moving on to the next phases, I need the tears of the lord to come soothe me, so I pray it rains to become part of thee, ancient wisdom was lost on plantations, and now with america battling every nation, I weep for all the knowledge laid to rest, mind *****s that go through life in a state of death, never using their minds like their zoned out on meth, i pray to learn with every breath, looking up at the skies that blanket my soul, chasing stars and solar systems to find my goal, but i face the same ignorance that drove Jonah to the whale, I still wonder how we fail to see the truth through the veil, hate bred with greed to give birth to ignorance, losing the reality written in scriptures, the schools let you out to go to prison, trying to excorcise the demons that have risen, i lose my own mind, lose my own time, i need the light to keep me from going blind, trying to find my rhyme, spit it out and I'll be fine, I pray rest in peace to the fathers of knowledge, this poem is homage to all those that brought the truth.

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:44 AM

...and this is where the poetry gets tricky, coz the words are more than just meanings they are feelings, the realisation that you have to start reeling back to begin seeking, take a step back to begin seeing the wider angle, and find the way to begin dealing with your issues can be misleading, so if you start to let satan begin feeding on your soul ask yourself if your reading to much into this relationship your keeping...

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:49 AM

there are those,
who oppose islam,
but **** it thats just how it goes,
in world where girls grow up to bhe video hoes,
so i compose, a verse or two,
waiting patiently to debut,
spit with breath thats toxic,
words that come to quick,
praising allah and all islam stands for

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:52 AM
you all know me as mr. baldy but im better known,
as the MC that spit like a cyclone,
but now i changed my ways i battled shaythaan in my naffs, my battlezone,
im the one your mamma said you couldnt hang around so leave me alone,

notha one:

im telling u im ready to die,
u can see this deep in my eye,
i ride with death coz my mamma never raised no ponsy ho,
angel of death is here get up soldier time to go,
i've been waiting since day one this world can bite ****,
they say 'ur so young' i tell'em 'life, im done with.it',
im telling u im ready to die,
u can see this deep in my eye.

Souljette
07-18-2008, 08:53 AM
Ok i think I"m done posting bro Baldy's work..now it's his job to post his upcoming ones ..I hope inshallah he keeps this thread alive

Mr. Baldy
07-18-2008, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

OK FINALLY the main bro is here..ye bro you deserve it and please contribute to it because there are many who can relate to it..also can I send them around plz??? ofcourse your name will be in it..just I have friends who go through this feeling and are living the lifestyle ..if you say yes i'll use them inshallah

yes absolutley you can send them around, I would be honoured.

and inshallah i will keep this thread up dated with fresh stuf, Jazakallah for the oppurtunity.

------
07-18-2008, 11:26 AM
steadily wishing for the spirit I'm missing, to come claim me, living in silence but you cant blame me, for the ignorance, blame the godless knights that keep us in the dark, like the song of a lark i sing out to stop my eyes from being so stark,
That was heviiiiiii bro!

Keep writing inshaAllaah!!

Souljette
07-18-2008, 11:47 AM

YAY i can use it ok...Jazakallah khair bro ..now the thread is all yours ..

Pen Marks
07-25-2008, 03:04 AM
:bump:

one of the best poetry threads mashallah!

Mr. Baldy
07-27-2008, 02:12 PM
'X marks the spot'

x marks the spot where I speak from the chest, and x marks the spot where I release all my stress, and x marks the spot where i'll lay after death, and x marks the spot where I'll breathe my last breath, and x marks the spot where mother sat as she wept, and x marks the spot where you lay as you slept, and x marks the spot where satan laughed as he crept, and x marks the spot where I'll be judged on the test, and x marks the spot where worms will feast on my flesh, and x marks the spot where hunger cuts like a mesh, and x marks the spot where 'll take the book in my left, and x marks me so you can call me X.

Pen Marks
07-27-2008, 06:37 PM
x marks the spot where I speak from the chest, and x marks the spot where I release all my stress,
jazakallah khair for sharing :)

Mr. Baldy
07-27-2008, 10:43 PM
its like this in the land of the shadow of death, where loved ones lay in their graves as they rest, where kids want to hang on the stink of your breath, coz their trying to forget what dad did to, the world looks in and has no clue, and wonder why we love everything true, and everybody wants to take my place on stage, and try to sing out page after page, but not everyone carries the same rage that I have, you saw fifty once and think you know rap, you wear a du rag and all of a sudden your black, I ain't a gangster and I ain't a thug I'm just a muslim from the middle east, and I feel like Jesus in the last feast, coz Judas stabbed me in the back...

its a work in progress...

Na7lah
07-27-2008, 10:48 PM
X marks the spot'

x marks the spot where I speak from the chest, and x marks the spot where I release all my stress, and x marks the spot where i'll lay after death, and x marks the spot where I'll breathe my last breath, and x marks the spot where mother sat as she wept, and x marks the spot where you lay as you slept, and x marks the spot where satan laughed as he crept, and x marks the spot where I'll be judged on the test, and x marks the spot where worms will feast on my flesh, and x marks the spot where hunger cuts like a mesh, and x marks the spot where 'll take the book in my left, and x marks me so you can call me X.

niceeeee :thumbs_up keep writing bro May Allah reward u for ur efforts Ameen
Jazakallah khair for sharing :D

Mr. Baldy
07-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Barakallah fee... your too generous.

SO! who wants to do a colabo with me? I'm thinking maybe four verses? alternating?

Na7lah
07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
SO! who wants to do a colabo with me? I'm thinking maybe four verses? alternating
u mean like u start den some one else goes off from wer u stopped?

Mr. Baldy
07-29-2008, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
u mean like u start den some one else goes off from wer u stopped?
well lets pick a subject matter, and then we'll do four verses with x amount of lines and we can alternate so I'll do the first verse then you do the next and so on... what do you think?

Na7lah
07-29-2008, 10:20 PM
ok but mine arent gona be as good :-[

Mr. Baldy
07-29-2008, 10:23 PM
ok but mine arent gona be as good :-[
of course they are!!! so, pick a subject, and number of lines

Na7lah
07-29-2008, 10:31 PM
i pick? k how bout, Subject: ur life as a muslim number of lines: 5 to 7 u start :)

Mr. Baldy
07-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I can't seem to set the tone, so you start.

Na7lah
07-30-2008, 10:07 PM
am livin this life fearin no one but my Lord,
am livin here usin my pen as a sword.
Am tryin, cryin, hopin that I don’t fall of this path.
Am hopin for my Lord’s mercy not his wrath.
Wakin up in the darkness of the night,
prayin, cryin, seekin the one with all the might.
OH Lord u know that im a mess
tears flowin my sins I confess

Mr. Baldy
07-30-2008, 10:15 PM
:O that was quick!

verse 1-
am livin this life fearin no one but my Lord,
am livin here usin my pen as a sword.
Am tryin, cryin, hopin that I don’t fall of this path.
Am hopin for my Lord’s mercy not his wrath.
Wakin up in the darkness of the night,
prayin, cryin, seekin the one with all the might.
OH Lord u know that im a mess
tears flowin my sins I confess

verse 2-
The world is very different now, people live and die without god now, and I wonder how we got to where we are, how far we've come covering those scars, and you know everything I do is for you ya Allah, living only for you ya Allah, walk with the dead at night, get them to bump to give me a fright, so I'll be living right

Mr. Baldy
07-31-2008, 05:01 PM
verse 4-

Tell them cowards to go run and hide, on the chin of the harlots they will die, they tried to put us into caskets, the freed slave shall walk up on the blood of his masters, holding the keys to guantanamo, cuff me up rough me up they don't want me to grow, they harass and put us into body bags, so our families can identify us with toe tags, the police is satans' agent, its blatant that they hate Islam.

Mr. Baldy
07-31-2008, 05:25 PM
sure, why not... keep it going. I'm pretty ill though so if i don't post back, thats why.

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 07:35 PM
this was a freestyle...

so guess whats back in the mix, death and disease as they search for a cure for this, Islamic revival movement curled into a fist, of prayer, hear the angels call and your powerless to resist, as they assist souls on the path to eternal bliss, because quran is the only protection against deaths fatal kiss, as I load truth into my mind and I'm cocked never to miss, I could list all the poison injected into us under cover of mist, beware coz the devil talks with a lisp, to make him sound more innocent than when he speaks in a hiss, now I don't intend to diss anyone, but I know more about these racists then I let on, coz I watched as Iraq was bombed into superficial submission, listen closely and you can hear the blood drip of a baby as it glistens, and its obvious oil was their only mission, their scared of opposition, so they set sanctions on Iran for researching nuclear fission, you must be delirious if you believe any of their lies, coz the truth is America ate all the pies, loaned money to 3rd world countries and set interest to rise, the elite waste water as the poor in Africa fry, their dead bodies only blanket is flies, they saturate the market mask all the cries, coz they don't really give a **** whether you live or you die.

Na7lah
08-01-2008, 07:45 PM
:thumbs_up

just asking, how long does it take u to write that?

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 07:49 PM
normally about 5-15 minutes depending on my mood.

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 08:04 PM
im like...a child at heart but my innocence is tainted. corrupted but cleansed with water from the ancient. .
travel back in time when the simpler was attractive...,.
especially when its most active.,...the past has its own form of magic
i leave a life that im matched with....comfortably relaxed then.....
wow! apparently I'm not allowed to rep you... I have to spread it or someting.

i leave a life that im matched with....comfortably relaxed then, thinking back to when life wasn't couped up like a hen, and I am critical of every world leader, so yes you can call me political, I try to keep literally lyrical, the truth is freedom is mythical, the Quran will leave you speechless since its so mystical, but it applies to the physical, your fear of the truth is your ultimate downfall, the nails in your coffin will come like a downpour, the nations in uproar.

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 08:14 PM
I'll be honest with you... I don't like any of my rhymes.

Na7lah
08-01-2008, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baldy
I'll be honest with you... I don't like any of my rhymes.
why not? they're better then mine anywayz

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 08:57 PM
same reason you dont like yours.

Na7lah
08-01-2008, 08:59 PM
same reason you dont like yours.
lol :D its your turn

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 09:11 PM
Hope Allah returns to us our dignity, raises us up from all this impurity, the worlds mostly gone bad, evil spreadin everywer its gettin pretty sad, dunya gettin temptin everyone's fallin for it, but hey only way to die is in the way of ALlah.... only way thats happenin is if we let go of the dunya!

i didnt like that one...
only way thats happenin is if we let go of the dunya, and regress back to the quran and sunnah, its about time we realised we are only one ummah, we need to open our hearts and let the prophet in, we need to let go off the sin, we need to realise thats its cries that ring, in our ears, and that we need to realise our worst fears, we have to many cares, to fight back the tears, we need to grow out of the layers, that hold us back and let the lord comfort us, life is too short like riding on a suicide bus.

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 10:10 PM
I was despised by my father since the day I was born, and so ever since I was let loose in this world of scorn, I left every stage I played ravaged and torn, I don't cry for death coz I was never taught to mourn, my praise is to the almighty, and I pray he guides me rightly, and give me the strength to beat the devils sent to fight me, my heart is ice cold like glaciers, I'm generally hated by all races, I've learned all the devils many faces, and pray to be shadowed in gods graces, raise your hand if you know what mace is, I've done tied my laces, I was shaped in their image with schools braces, so I know the devils agents because I was one, intellectually illuminate and watch them cowards run, I'm dangerous coz I spit fire for fun.

Mr. Baldy
08-01-2008, 10:28 PM
they talk about peace in the middle east as they feast on the sweet meat of our flesh, they talk about liberation as they rape and put our sisters to rest, they claim to love our nation as they sink their teeth into its chest, theres a reason why they supply their troops with bullet proof vests, it takes less than a guess to realise that our destiny is to be subservient, not to the US but to the god whose all observant, and they claim he watched his son die on the cross, and Jesus is how they justify all of their laws, pulling our strings like their the pimp and we're the mind *****s.

Mr. Baldy
08-02-2008, 07:40 PM
I laugh at their pitiful attempts to twist my arm, I'll never bend to media lies like white teens commiting self harm, Its easy to see every muslim leader is another Saddam, Iraq is a modern day vietnam, it's on coz I'm here to raise the alarm, I laugh at puppet MC's as I massacre them and sip on their soul, you can call me twisted coz I dont fit in the fold, let the truth be told, Bush sent homicidal rapists to liberate the mentally free, and convinced muslims to let it be, I laugh at everyone who thinks democracy is by the people, when capatilist organisations pay election bribes to stay barely legal, Obamas' a black marionette but acts like he's regal, give us a black president to help us forget about 300 years of slavery, and the british empire taking and splitting the ummah savagley, they dont tell you how they ravaged our lands barbarically, I laugh at anyone who trust the MCB to represent them, ignorant to the fact that Britain overtly resents them, the councils only their to help comend them, dont be fooled into thinking they help defend them, geneva convention laws dont apply to secret services who bend them, I laugh like a maniac so let my laughter ring, you can call it psychological warfare whenever you hear me sing, the most potent gunpowder loaded lyrics to bring, a revolution to a dictatorship near you coz thats my thing.

Mr. Baldy
08-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Get up and wash your hands, dayumn coz she was just another one night stand, get up and wash your hands, dayumn coz she was just another one night stand...

so lonely you can hear your soul sigh, sitting curled under the moonlight, it was just another one night, you couldn't fight it, plus he wanted to force it, you couldn't think before it, took your life away and left you stranded, and left you branded, with HIV, you couldn't believe, that this could be happening to you, he said he would always stay true, but you was just another one night stand, he woke up early and ran, you regret telling the angels "I'm going to sin, let me go and please don't follow me in", now your left with the baby you strangled with its umbilical chord, thats the malice only desperation can afford, now your alone crying "lord, lord, lord"

Get up and wash your hands, dayumn coz she was just another one night stand, get up and wash your hands, dayumn coz she was just another one night stand...

Na7lah
08-02-2008, 08:47 PM
lol i'm out of ideas imsad

Mr. Baldy
08-02-2008, 08:50 PM
lol i'm out of ideas imsad
you could write about being out of ideas... :)

Na7lah
08-02-2008, 08:57 PM
i try to write but i don't have a clue, tryin to rhyme but i can't and i don't know wat to do, my brains empty, a blank page is all i see

:blind:

Mr. Baldy
08-02-2008, 09:04 PM
a blank page is all i see, like my tongue is under arrest by the police, they're pimped by the government so we call them the ho-lice...

roohani.doctor
08-02-2008, 10:12 PM
wow there are really good mr baldy! love them all :)

Souljette
08-03-2008, 03:01 PM

WOWW MASHALLAHHh I'm so happy that Mr.Baldy and Sis Muslimah kept the thread alive since I been gone..I read like three pages in one go..mashallah keep it up..these rhymes better keep coming and I made du'a for you all while i was gone

Mr. Baldy
08-03-2008, 10:40 PM
I'm stuck just wondering, what would happen if i stopped wandering, a broken angel squandering his lords blessings, life lived is life stressing, life passed is life testing, I'm sick of it coz I've seen it all before, life lived without the lords law, I have only one flaw, and that is my inclination to be a man, I've seen so much drama so I know the plan.

Nájlá
08-03-2008, 10:48 PM
bro badly and sis m421 can i send some of ur poems to people in my email

Na7lah
08-03-2008, 11:02 PM
i don't mind ^ go ahead

Nájlá
08-03-2008, 11:03 PM
thanx

Mr. Baldy
08-03-2008, 11:05 PM
yeah, absolutley you can. just let me know which of mine you send.

Nájlá
08-03-2008, 11:09 PM
thanx

ok i will inshallah when i do

Mr. Baldy
08-03-2008, 11:43 PM
hmmm I've had enough of this strange brand of faggot hip hop, my biological clock is going round going tick tock, I'm sick of how these A&R puppets find nothing better to talk about but how much women they gave AIDS to, then pay off the victims of their abuse so they won't sue, I'm sick of hearing your riding on 24's, blind to the fact the white elite have you pimped as mind *****s, the fact is all the 50 cent clones are legally enslaved, their audience is rich kids who have been endorsed by escalade, they don't know the truth about a dawn raid, so I'm here to put a spanner in the works, and I'll be ****ed if I don't pack this faggot hip hop in a hearse, my bark is bad but my bite is worse, I'm more elusive than the mafia families, so if they want to hang me, they'll have to track me back through the forest of flames, I'm here to ravage and take over the game.

Souljette
08-04-2008, 06:29 AM
whoaa

Nájlá
08-04-2008, 12:00 PM

ok thats what i chose.
it was too hard to choose.
am gonna tell everyone that u done them.

I ain't got no wisdom, so i just shutup and listen, to identify the bull**** that keeps the knowledge hidden, steadily wishing for the spirit I'm missing, to come claim me, living in silence but you cant blame me, for the ignorance, blame the godless knights that keep us in the dark, like the song of a lark i sing out to stop my eyes from being so stark, patiently waiting for the freedom that bled from the head of a buried child, soaking Muslim soil like devils hunting in the wild, I try and shift the weight from my heart so i guess I'm shifty, the truth sticks to me so i guess I'm sticky, like UFO's justice is often heard of but never seen, living of the matrix i remain to be weened, speculating if the demons that live and breathe amongst us will ever leave, battling hate on stages with pens and pages, spitting out a million rages, moving on to the next phases, I need the tears of the lord to come soothe me, so I pray it rains to become part of thee, ancient wisdom was lost on plantations, and now with america battling every nation, I weep for all the knowledge laid to rest, mind *****s that go through life in a state of death, never using their minds like their zoned out on meth, i pray to learn with every breath, looking up at the skies that blanket my soul, chasing stars and solar systems to find my goal, but i face the same ignorance that drove Jonah to the whale, I still wonder how we fail to see the truth through the veil, hate bred with greed to give birth to ignorance, losing the reality written in scriptures, the schools let you out to go to prison, trying to excorcise the demons that have risen, i lose my own mind, lose my own time, i need the light to keep me from going blind, trying to find my rhyme, spit it out and I'll be fine, I pray rest in peace to the fathers of knowledge, this poem is homage to all those that brought the truth.
X marks the spot'

and these are sis m421

EDIT*

Mr. Baldy
08-05-2008, 03:27 PM
How does he think he can get away with what he says, how can he think he'll set every stage he plays on fire, he just wants to be remembered when his life expires, he's walks with his head down who the hell does he think he is, and how is he ever going to get anywhere in this biz, he's doesn't talk at all but sings everything that he wrote, and he hits every note, he makes it sound so dope, but how will he make a living from poetry and rapping, he speak on whats happening, he acts like he's to good to chill with his homes, but the truth is that he's all alone.

Souljette
08-05-2008, 04:41 PM
HOw deep that is

Na7lah
08-05-2008, 05:00 PM
y don't u join sis?

Souljette
08-05-2008, 06:26 PM
join for what..the verse thing you guys did? You guys are too good mashallah ..right now I have nothing coming to me because I still feel all peaceful from Umrah lol ..Inshallah when I start feeling it I'll jump in..You guys go ahead

Mr. Baldy
08-05-2008, 06:49 PM
yeah, please join in sis....

sometimes I question if the angels look down on me, see I've never been all that I've wanted to be, I'm trying to convey a message to the people out there, showing them that there really is nothing to fear, apart from the stereotypes we all fall into, them, her and him to, we walk around aimless in our dazes, we close our eyes and ears to the many mazes, the streets strangled my soul but I still walk them, I speak out and talk when, I'm not supposed to... or so they say, I write pages as signs hoping you wont follow me in, coz I'm drowning like a fish without a fin.

Na7lah
08-05-2008, 06:52 PM
plz keep me in ur duas :(

Mr. Baldy
08-05-2008, 09:47 PM
inshallah sister, we will.

Na7lah
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
edit...........

Mr. Baldy
08-05-2008, 10:06 PM
**** homie... i still can't rep you otherwise I would man.

Ansariyah
08-05-2008, 10:08 PM
nvr mnd

Ansariyah
08-05-2008, 10:13 PM
never mind InshaAllah.: )

Mr. Baldy
08-05-2008, 11:20 PM
breath in, breathe out, its all we can do from going over the edge, as we peer over the ledge, looking down on everything we left below, coz we will reap on our souls, and be judged on what we made our goals, breathe in, breathe out, its all we can do to keep us going crazy, it makes me amaze me, how we can be so blind to the facts, like we walk around stepping on tacs, breathe in, breathe out, to keep on living even though we're really dying, to keep on speaking even though we're only lying, breathe in, breathe out.

Na7lah
08-05-2008, 11:33 PM
mashallah...apparently i repped too many people today

Souljette
08-06-2008, 01:25 PM
one day ur makin bad choices the next u ask why?
one day you feel it's a gift the next you let out a silent sigh
I ask myself, How could I have made this mistake
How could I have put everything at stake?
Realization hit me, What can I do now?
Ask for repentance from the One in a submissive bow

Mr. Baldy
08-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Im not arrogant just mostly conceited, I hear the devils voice in my head but I'm not stupid enough to believe it, coz all it talks is twisted lies, to leave you torn like spiritual drive bys, its a constant barrage of sin to win, hyped by the media machines din, its a slow death like AIDS spreading through your blood stream, and yet we're still living like lifes a dream, while the devils agents target you with infra red beams, so you can keep all the cream, what is a slave going to do with money anyway, spend it on distractions to keep you occupied the same day you get paid, like the olympic games keeping you occupied with nation states, as they steadily creep up the basic rates for you to be able to live properly, keep your mind distracted as they poison you with mercury.

Mr. Baldy
08-09-2008, 06:40 PM
life has been bitter sweet, spending it on worn out feet, trying not to succumb to the devils treats, lord why am I so blind, lord why was I left behind, I have to remind myself this is a blessing, I'm confessing to stressing my mind out of my god **** head, staying up not sleeping and have eyes blood shot red, always going hungry coz you were never being fed, they say allah alleviates all pain, they allah can stop all the rain, but I think I'm gonna buckle from all the strain, Lucifer promised me fame, but didn't tell me sin would go with the game, so I'm stuck in the same old same old routine, and nothing can put me to sleep not even ovaltine, but thats life in the city kid everybody ain't gonna make it out the hood, just keep the faith and its all to the good.

chacha_jalebi
08-09-2008, 06:42 PM
*slaps mr baldy heads* :D thats what they doo to baldy people :D

but seriously bro, you should get goin professional, like i write some rhymes, but your like on the next level, subhanallah!!

*gives you miracle grow for the head* :p

Na7lah
08-09-2008, 06:51 PM
ur back? ^

Mr. Baldy
08-09-2008, 07:04 PM
jazakallah khair bro... inshallah thats the plan, we'll see how it turns out.

Let the ink spill over the pages, as we move through stages, looking back on the phases, we amassed mad skills, spitting lyrics out of window sills, burning elementary fools with no mind, we tight as **** me and my kind, trying to lead the blind, hearts follow the ears listening to slam poetry, we walking to the bank coz thats where the dough be, we dream on the days when we weren't so mentally scared, good dreams are barred, call us immigrants but never ignorant, daddy was absent so we was indigent, let the ink spill over the pages of history, when we were kings and queens.

Mr. Baldy
08-09-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm not apologetic, more apocalyptic, leaving my faith is like walking into an epileptic fit, they want me to sit where I stand, they act like their gesture is grand, you can practice your deen if you separate god from man, the silhouette of Judas is everlasting in the soul of their plan, they want me to lay and beg with a cup in my hand, they want me to beg as they rape oil from my land, like I said I'm apocalyptic, I'll cause your wounds and then make them septic, it's getting too hectic, put up your lighters and chase away the demons, thats why we dying for a reason.

Mr. Baldy
08-11-2008, 07:25 PM
I'm madder than the mad hatter, I dont envy you with your mad chatter, as you get fatter and fatter of insane talk hitting your brain, I came to drain the pain from your vain attempts at underground hip hop, wannabe phoney rappers I'll make your jaws drop, I'll kill your career faster than a black actor in a horror flick, because I'm sharper than an bloody Icicle pick, fake 50 cent with the pants sagging, jump for the A&R with your tail wagging, hanging lose with your ethics, moneys making you numb worse than anaesthetics, you talk more rubbish than urine produced from diuretics, I keep it real to the core, and have the skill to produce more anti-industry ***** metaphors, so stop holding onto your pants coz I'm a bigger man than you'll ever be, my mind is too complex for you conceive, I'm writing at mad hours you wouldn't believe, I was raised with demons leaching of the flesh of my would be soul, I drafted sin holding a pen and an empty stomach helpless as a new born foal, so screw the biz, and them critical kids, I make it look easy coz it is.

Souljette
08-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Mashallah keeps it up

Mr. Baldy
08-15-2008, 09:38 PM
so I'm still searching for the freedom they promised me, 40 acres to the slave and he shall be, contented in his bitter situation, stuck with the infatuation of his master, the devil strikes harder, tears the heart and aims strictly for the mind, all alone I think I'm going blind, I cant open up coz I'm too afraid of what I'll find, It's quiet outside and yet I still hear Lucifer whispering, I think I'll fall over the day when all souls shall go delivering, It's foolish to think that there is anything more than believing in, Allah the most high, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mr. Baldy
08-16-2008, 07:22 PM
I'm not compatible with their hypocritical system to control the mind, I'm satirical with lyrical light to guide the blind, so if you want to fight me get in line, you can't hassle me or battle me I'm effort-less, I guess I'm just blessed, I'm a veteran burning embers in november, look back in time and you just might remember, see passed the lies like christmas in december, so pack the armour coz its time for war, recognise the truth the truth your fighting for.

Na7lah
08-16-2008, 07:30 PM
:X ur the only one posting here :-[ well i'm leavin for bout a week so i'm busy sorry bout that

M..x
08-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh
Oh my daysssss Bravvv!!!! You is like tha sickest person like. Speachless... MashAllah, should defo hit the professional ones. Wooow man. May Allah help you fru it all... Big up!!!! W/Salaam

Mr. Baldy
08-16-2008, 10:23 PM
jazakallah khair sister... make duah that a muslim record company will sign me inshallah.

Muslimah inshallah I hope your week goes well, but you better be full to the brim with some sick poetry when you get back Inshallah :)

I'm searching my mind for rational lyrical content, screw it I'm done writing media nonsense, coz through it all we become nothing but media ponce's, I try and do only what the lord says, but I don't have no burning bush like moses, I'm down with karma, like drama as you do dawah, coz the police don't make it easy, arrest you and try to make you look like sleazy, and they do it while looking oh so breezy, but it takes it toll believe me, music works in a mystical way, like your bank roll when you get paid, funny how its all gone the next day, like the installation of breath, when its gone your only left with death, don't fret, or stress, or lose your head, your only dead, in the body but your mind is free, so ride with me, like Iraq, I'm under attack, contradictions stab me in the back, definition of me is savage, thats how they left muslim lands ravaged, think you own us but never had it, I promise you your end will come quickly, the situation is getting sticky, with the blood of jahalliyah forces, beaten by islamic quranic sources.

M..x
08-19-2008, 06:33 PM
InshAllah... Bro when did you discover your talent? Maybe One day I'll discover mines Haha
MashAlllah

Mr. Baldy
08-19-2008, 08:38 PM
well, this bro asked me to write something for a radio show, and so I did... you may have seen the piece its called 'gangster youth' I did that time ago and I found that I really enjoyed writing and so I carried on and alhumdullilah got better with time. Inshallah you will discover yours!

some say I'm rebelious, I've just run out patience with regimes, that find Islam strenuous, and talk about about hijaab like its heinous, I dont believe this, the same governemt that raped fatima gives MCB pay offs, destroyed jobs in muslim lands and called the population lay offs, the fear of a muslim messiah has got them going crazy, fear of equality has got them objectifying every lady, I'm just about at the end of my tether, coz instead of food muslims lands are converted to cash crops and cheap leather, so I think I'm going to load my pen and cock it, to write the truth and let you spot it, thats if the media dont block it, otherwise I think I'll go barmy, I'm the answer to western spin armies, and only the lord can calm me.

Mr. Baldy
08-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Im trained to sprain through the pain, like a drain for the rain, I came slain unconcious from my mothers womb, I'm trying to find my way back as I walk alive in this tomb, I try not to get high on the same lies, that made abu Lahab fry, I come creeping between the sheets, coz like Casper my complexion is bleek, see for me poetry is better than asprin for my migraines, let me explain, I have more beef with the government than Hindu farmers, I'm on a mission to bring out sellouts like a black Obama, they cant explain how they can't find Osama, but it doesn't matter in a world where they come for you, ever wonder who's true and who's next, artists mimic poverty and call it the blues, but my mission is to make you lose

M..x
08-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Gangster Youth... Would you be able to post that up? Might have come accross it buh can't remember...

Mr. Baldy
08-20-2008, 07:21 PM
I think it might be on this site somewhere... let me try and find a link for you if I can.

I try and keep steady on the path of righteousness, try and do my best to follow the holiest, but I find myself become the lowliest, my lord come save me from this pit of darkness, the only torch lit is the road to starkness, it seems I'm falling down the fastest, as my life unfolds in my left hand, somehow that wasn't life's plan, like an angel with a broken wing I'm left grounded, left gagged and bounded, I spend my time in the shallowest minds, plus the fact this misfortune is a waste of my time, my destiny revealed line after line of rhymes, conflict with my jinn pimp, leaves me twisted and limp, its a love hate relationship with him, he loves sending me to hell and hates my essence, but he's dependent on my presence in hell, so I act on stealth, I cant betray my health, or the illusion of my grandeur is destroyed, and with it my enemies are deployed.

Mr. Baldy
08-20-2008, 07:24 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ter-youth.html

thats the link... i just read it again, its cringe worthy

M..x
08-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Omd, I think I got this over email... Your famous Hah. Keep it up. Salaam

Na7lah
08-26-2008, 07:47 PM
:bump:

i'm back but i'm tired now will post later iA

Mr. Baldy
08-28-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm running from cops me and my kind, its a fact their sirens ain't colour blind, shooting muslims I guess its how they unwind, sleet snow and rain on many funerals, divide and murder in bloody overalls, its been forever like this since '24, and yet we have some muslims craving for more, like drug addicts on withdrawal symptoms, stuck in a fantasy world like the simpsons, we're trying to resurrect heavens shadows, spiritual addiction keeps heaven shallow, carting away angels in wheel barrows, the metaphysical lyrical leaves your soul cleansed and spiritual, more sensual than the physical

Mr. Baldy
10-10-2008, 10:48 PM
Lord, since we last talked it’s been a while, as long ago as I last saw my mother smile, just the other day to get to you I walked a mile, and as I came to you, I came to, and I knew, that as close as I try to get to you you’d get closer to me, I guess I’m not as close to you as I’d thought I’d be, I guess I can’t see what I thought I could see, Lord, I’m still wondering where Heaven exists, point my face to it or am I facing the abyss, I’m still listening for that sign lord, to tell me that I’m completely cured, I’m slitting my wrists with pages not swords, I just wanted to say, that if tomorrow I don’t get my chance to pray, I ask for forgiveness, and please bring me to deliverance, coz I know that just like this poem, my life is over.

They burn truth like an effigy on guy faweks night, the flames of deciet stop you from seeing whats wrong whats right, and we're all caught up burning like a moth in the light, constant oppresion makes us too weak to fight, trying to follow allah they call us blind with sight, the metaphor runs dry here like wells on the African continent, see lies are just words without conscience, the devils breath will leave you smacked up conscious, its time to realise that they dont battle us in trenches, these are media battles against sell out wenches, trying to intellectually rip the truth out with million dollar wrenches, while the whole world has you wondering which side of the fence is the right side, do they have to kill your family so that you might ride, the solution is simple rescue the truth from the flames, ressurect the dame, I'm not talking about no harlot neither, I'm speaking of Khilafah we need her.

Na7lah
10-10-2008, 10:51 PM
[MOUSE]welcome back[/MOUSE]

i'll rhyme later iA

Mr. Baldy
10-10-2008, 10:54 PM
jazakallah khair... inshallah look forward to it

Mr. Baldy
10-16-2008, 06:07 PM
And why you wanna be hating us coz of what we do? How many people in your life, thugs is true? And why you wanna be hating us coz of what we do? Thugs need love to.

I'm rhyming sloppy, wishing for a seed to call me pappy, god bless me to be truly happy, thugging since I was in nappies, but lord god they looking down on us, refused a seat at the table like Rosa on the bus, mum dont cry baby please hush, playing one of my tracks in the madrassa man, yo play it again sam, we saving and scraping to see holy land, they see what we do and thats that, what we do is write poetry and rap, not talking about the guns clap, we wanna put Islam back on the map, and once thats done maybe I can take a nap, in the dirt with my buddies in the earth, i wanna go from the hearse, to jannah keeping warm around the hearth, laughing in mirth, you heard it here first.

And why you wanna be hating us coz of what we do? How many people in your life, thugs is true? And why you wanna be hating us coz of what we do? Thugs need love to.

Snowflake
10-16-2008, 07:57 PM
WOW! mashaAllah, i thought there'd be a few good to average poems but I'm amazed! I only read the first 6-7 and my eyes were literally inches from the screen. Not because I couldn't see, but because the words were pulling me in. Masha'ALLAH that's talent bro!!!!!!

Mr. Baldy
10-16-2008, 08:53 PM
your too kind man, may allah reward you for taking the time to read my work inshallah.

btw I dont have a son, so I feel like you cheated me in your sig.

Mr. Baldy
10-18-2008, 08:33 PM
It seems everyones a gangster these days with guns blaring, talking like you got an attidude with little love caring, talking about killing police like your that daring, talking about how many times you've been shot and how you love that pain searing, through your body, my lord I'm only god fearing, lyrics about gang wars and drug money, to me this **** is funny, like this life is sweeter than honey, learn it the hard way or dont learn it at all, end up dead after y'all 'had a ball', man you make me sick, im wondering how could you be that thick, if you really want it that bad, i'll leave you dead in a ditch, acting like you gotta problem with daddy, so to teach him a lesson you bought a shotty, I've lived through the torments, and come out stronger for it, I've grown stronger fighting against the torrents, nowadays everyone wants a little glory, I wont hesitate to kill you I'm that gory, my life is a fable no fairy story, learn from it or remain sorry, I'll pass on the horrors I've seen and been through, like Dr. Luther I have a dream to, I wanna make a better life for my babies, give them something to hold onto and not follow me to hades.

Snowflake
10-18-2008, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baldy
your too kind man, may allah reward you for taking the time to read my work inshallah.

btw I dont have a son, so I feel like you cheated me in your sig.
you're welcome bruv! may Allah reward you too and grant you a loving, obedient and pious. Ameen

Mr. Baldy
10-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Its not a secret what they do anymore, killing the innocent and raping the poor, took Islams virginity and called it a *****, they attack us but defense seems to be a one way door, they gave us a poison and called it a cure, with bombs made in America assembled in KSA and detonated in Iraq, It's murder she wrote in the dark, like butter on toast their spreading a farce, they cant stand to see my face in their countries it reminds them of the attrocities they commited in ours, sending peace keeping missionaries with lies disguised as flowers, they taught us to be racist against our own people, thats why theres arab muslims in the Israeli army worshiping at Israels steeple, propogaitng nationalistic thought it seems we're too feeble, to keep united as one nation, so we're sending our own brothers to the police station, where their brutality is more than blatant, you could have asked mendez, only if police men didnt kill him dead, theres egg on our face from letting the enemy go with his hands red.

Mr. Baldy
10-19-2008, 12:50 AM
I still have flashbacks, minor setbacks, the shaitheen's collective attacks, trying to keep me on the wrong side of the tracks, raised by bums and hacks, 'has-beens' have been straight on the deen, quran keeps my mind revolving and my soul clean, I've got to the point where all I want is some quiet, I've had enough of rowdy riots, I'm gonna take the silence and replace my words with it, breathe it, eat it, and live with it, coz to me its a santuary, they tell me I'm my own worse adversary, and in essence thats true, I debate and talk to myself to, If you really wanna know how I feel about it heres a clue, I dont want this no more man I'm through, but I carry on battling ideas that are well passed their due, I live for the allah and for those few, that understand the chatter that flows from my mind, and refuting those who want to massacre me and my kind, everyone will be judged, even old man time, and how you spent it, your lives economy is based on it, cant earn it and yet everybody wants it, thats why I hold crowds to attention, not to mention, I arrest Lucifers henchmen, and keep them in detention, I've got my collection of bad deeds, but I wont share them, theres no need, crack open a hadeeth and feed, but in all honesty, I'd rather be like a monk in a monestry, I think I'll blow my mind out being revolutionary, I'm no ape coz I'm not evolutionary, physically I think I'm over the hill, but I think I realised that when I was born and took the red pill, like the sea I could never be still, they say they dont know me, well how could you homie? I keep myself to myself but never lonely, I got the lord to hold me, freeze frame this moment and stay like this for eternity, stop my inner shrine from hurting me, and hope the lord keeps the flames from burning me.

Mr. Baldy
10-24-2008, 10:08 PM
^ that was wicked man, mashallah!

Im used to abuse many of people been through it, they fabricated deciet and I've seen through it, fiending with the umah to get back to how the deen do it, walking through the fire and try to stay clean through it, they've killed too many muslims for me to feel calm about this, anti terrorist legislation to lock me I'm willing to take that risk, I was just like the foolish but made my way out the mist, the devils smiled as they raped and killed fatima, stripped her bare and promised they weren't hurting her, just like they said Abu-Ghuraib was humane, setting dogs on naked muslims were they insane, attaching electrodes and firing the amps, Guantanamo bay is plainly a torture camp, interogations are deadly like licking anthrax on the back of a stamp, they never tell you about Sabra and Shatilla, where militia murdered 3,500 believers, left them in mass graves and tried to decieve us, we're still waiting her for the reign of allah to free us.

Mr. Baldy
10-28-2008, 12:44 AM
Standing on cliff tops with a pill box, stand close to the sun so your still hot, still not able to throw rocks, at satan so my mind is still blocked, the gate to my grave is still locked, the ummah remains still boxed, outfoxed by wiley, paying liars to spread Batil like O'Reily, they got you more on edge than wearing tighty whiteys, it's blatant more than slightly, they want to fight me, I dont take insults lightly, provoke me and you can bite me, Oh prophet how they dishonered thee, farces more ridiculous than big bang theory be, Islam's the hero, so like a bollywood movie, watch these cowards flee, constantly working for it not wasting time waiting on Mahdi, look in the wild waters of the sea for my reflection, false leaders winning false elections, the rigteous labelled terrorists and sent for corrections, I fail every government inspection, the Ummah seen through it all with disections, we're on the path to Allah so they wanna change our directions, its a surprise some cant see this systems defections, cut down mosques and replaced with multinationals erections, The ummah should be more rigorous with her leaders than NASA selections, need more actioin than praying for the lords protections, unfortunatley muslim leaders are more stingy on shade than friday mosque collections, they say Isa wrote the genesis, and exodus where freedom was the emphasis, lord sent the truth to the world and the Prophet was a catalyst, Muhammad Ali seems to likes being Britains Grape, I think that he may be a masochist, and I think we know whos the sadists, I find the truth hard to resist, I wanna join dawah brigade so take my name, I enlist, I wont just slap the wrist, my five fingers closed in a fist, coming up against Islam I hope they have a death wish, coz they'll be left more screwed over than jews on Schidlers list, dont close your eyes or you'll miss the best bits, here we go about to take of the mits.

Mr. Baldy
11-02-2008, 01:16 AM
He asked what’s wrong, she said the *******s raped me and now I’m three months gone, I only wanted to feel like I could belong, she said I never thought this could happen to me but all along, there’s a devil in my residence, and I never kept myself from his presence, *****d myself out like United Arab Emirates, my virginity became just another approximate estimate, he asked could you ever be whole again, she told him the devils’ invested in my brain, so I maintain a facade of carefree while inside its pain, I have nothing left to gain, so I wear it on my sleeve so it’s plain, he asked if she would give the child a name, she said I’m thinking about Fasiq, or maybe Aa’sif, because I am truly sorry for him, I wish I could have birthed him being free from sin, I can hear him snivelling in the night he causes such a din, and sometimes I feel like strangling him with the umbilical cord, he asked wouldn’t it be better if you could give him a sword, she said who would he fight, there’s many opposition to what’s right, and now the darkness surrounds the light, I’m dancing with the devil constantly in my mind, with shoes made from knife blades until the end of time, he teaches me to smile when I really need to cry, and when I’m with him it seems everything’s alright, but deep down I know forever I’ll fry, he asked don’t you have any brothers, she said I have 53 brothers, but those 53 live in silence, silent partners of Lucifer sit and smile while I’m violated in violence, not one stands up for me in defiance, they’ve turned from gods covenant and alliance, as a matter of fact its Satans’ child I’m giving birth to, Its only three months old but already past due.

Mr. Baldy
11-08-2008, 07:58 PM
mashallah... that was beautiful.

They wanna talk about change, so they voted Obama over McCain, but I'ma tell you why the theory is stupid and deranged, the notion of 'black president' is stupid and strange, he maybe a black man but with white strings, marioneta comes running when the white man sings, you may look like me but sure as hell dont think like me, you may be looking but dont see what I see, coz I can guarentee they'll still molest Baghdad, so we'll be running with the flag of Islam screaming no conformidad, its a slave trade and Obama is on the auction block, the fact is the CIA is still suspicious if you walk through a train going tick tock, Hitler was jewish that didnt stop killing 6 million of them, false Image to open the den and then lure you in, he maybe a black man but capatilist dollars still pay the bills, the same capatilists that gentrified the hood and flooded it with pills, the situations pictaresque but images kill, I would have prefered McCain over Obama anyday, but voting in Islam is haraam anyway, at the end of the day he quotes the same pledge of allegiance, selling his soul and sacrifincing it to demons, estamos invirtiendo de nuevo a Islam clásico, coz we're sick of these systems that are putrefacto, we're brining back khilafah de facto, call us terrorists call us whatever the hell you want to, my identities underground so you cant sue, these muslims are speaking true, and thats got them wondering who, slipped through their indoctrination nets, I'm a hot head and not looking to cool my jets, I'm not a gambling man so I wont be placing any bets, but Islam's making a comeback because thoughts prevail, you can spread your contradiction but to no avail, we're not helpless like a dame stuck on the rail, democracy is a never ending contradiction, it would have been safer for Bush if daddy wore contraception, because we're rejecting your thoughts like a big brother eviction, golpe de estado viva la revolucion.

Souljette
12-19-2008, 09:28 AM

MASHALLAH this thread is off the hook..AMAZINGG posts bro baldy and sis M421 but seriously i feel good that you all have kept this thread alive..always keep it alive ..Keep going seriously Bro baldy I am glad that you are puttin up all you posts here..Jazakallah khair..

Mr. Baldy
12-31-2008, 01:43 AM
^ Jazakallah khair sis! you made the thread man, I'm just trying to keep it going... been busy lately though, so forgive me for the lack of activity.

read the body counts more than 3-fifty dead, the rubble still remains after condolences are said, muslim leaders don't care as long as there well and fed, sleeping with the enemy as Palestine bled, and we thought you cared, speak a lie, it's as we feared, these days an honest leader is rare, western bred and reared, the only thing worse than your silence, is blaming muslims for the violence, when we defend in defiance, of occupation in the face of certain destruction, while you wait for Mahdi's ressurection, you can call it Intifada or insurrection, either way your future is bleek, we're fighting back with the upper hand while you thought we were weak, your throats won't escape Islams reach, you'll read about colonialism in the obituaries, we were raised fighters from our mothers o-varies, we'll use whatever weapons we have to free our land, from AK's to the stone in my hand, our aim is dead on to get our man, with more public opinion than RAND, to leave your idealogy buried in the sand.

Souljette
12-31-2008, 07:29 AM
mashallah just too deep

M..x
07-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Just keeping it going... This threads so sick kasme. I waz reading through tha posts. May Allah bless you all.. Salaams..

Tony
07-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Whoa mr Baldy, spitting like Goldy, busting rhymes that threaten to scald me.
where you gone coz now you gott holda me, i want to hear more as your **** consoles me.
Talent is dripping in your every word, ur hip hop rythym is just absurd, stumbled on your thread when I overheard this righteous brother just had to be heard.
loving your rhymes brother, come back soon:shade:

M..x
07-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Lol @ Bro Tony. You should have like copyright over this stuff kasme, its so wickad. I'm suprised you are not gone professional? & Why you haven't... Your lyrics are crayzee and tha way you come ou with them are even more crayzee. Mad stuff man.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.