/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a source of malignity!!

nogod2006
07-17-2008, 01:32 AM
in this moment of time.......when one looks into every major incident that has caused great grief and sorrow in our present world..one can not help but see islam as the main cause and culprit behind these incidents........the examples are too many to list but some of them include terrorist attacks in newyork and london.

my question now is " would'nt the world be better if islam did'nt exist or at very least modified to suit the world we live in today?"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
07-17-2008, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nogod2006
in this moment of time.......when one looks into every major incident that has caused great grief and sorrow in our present world..one can not help but see islam as the main cause and culprit behind these incidents........the examples are too many to list but some of them include terrorist attacks in newyork and london.

my question now is " would'nt the world be better if islam did'nt exist or at very least modified to suit the world we live in today?"

No it wouldn't be better.

Yes it would be better (in ur mind).

Sorry but this thread is badly represented to support ur views as in degrading islam. Take a neutral stance and ask sensible questions! uffff

You have been in hibernation mode since 2006 to come out nd make ignorant comments? Ah man get back to ur hibernation....

Malaikah
07-17-2008, 01:47 AM
in this moment of time.......when one looks into every major incident that has caused great grief and sorrow in our present world..one can not help but see islam as the main cause and culprit behind these incidents
Then I suggest you get your seeing checked. Christians and Jews are equally involved! Or have you forgotten the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Two Muslims countries invaded by mostly CHRISTIAN armies.

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 02:51 AM
Why don't you say wouldn't the world be better without the other religions except islam? First of all, islam does NOT teach any of this crap people blame islam on doing, Look up islam, the TRUE islam, not the definition given by a non muslim, you see its all peace, nothing in it is what ignorant people say it is. If islam is gone, more violence in the world. that one thing.

so here you wanna talk bull i can talk bull...
Christians took over iraq and afghanistan...Christians in america keep on kidnapping, murdering, robbing, etc etc kids and adults... Hm...Wouldn't the world be better without christianity?
Jews took over palestine...Jews kill children...Wouldn't the world be better without Judaism?

see?

Except one tiny thing...those religions don't forbid the same things islam does...like killing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tornado
07-17-2008, 04:09 AM

Hardly the main culprit I think. A tiny portion of every religion commit such actions and certainly doesn't represent the large portion who are very normal like you and I. It only seems that way because the recent attacks this past decade stands out.

------
07-17-2008, 10:37 AM
" would'nt the world be better if islam did'nt exist or at very least modified to suit the world we live in today?"
can i have sum of that weed ur on?

جوري
07-17-2008, 10:43 AM
it might be better for you indeed, so you can go ahead and take a hike from the forum!

cheers

niler
07-17-2008, 12:10 PM

I guess u r entitled to ur opinions n we have the right to educate u on Islam because as muslims its our obligation to do so.. (but thats not to say u shud insult muslims!!!)

Anyways,the first thing al say to u is there is a difference between ISLAM and MUSLIMS. unfortunately, nowadays not all muslims u come across practise wat was really preached, there is a distorted version of wat Islam is.

Islam is a religion of Peace, just from the defination.The root of the word Islam is peace. so how can it preach contrary to its meaning?

Islam doesnt place anyone under any obligation to become a muslim, u have to do it on ur own freewill. We will without a doubt live better in this world if we try to understsnd one another. so al just urge u to study about Islam and wat It REALLY stands for. U can study the life of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W n the lives of his companion to see wat it teaches its followers.

If I extol the virtues of this great religion i doubt if al finish doing so.. because Islam covers our whole way of life, from the time we wake up to when we go back to sleep. it lays down etiquette for doin everything u wanna do; from drinking to eating, to dressing, to walkin...Everything...

To get back to ur question, it seems to me its malicious; not just a statement from someone who is askin for people's opinion but i might be wrong in my assumption, so if i am plz forgive me..

Are u certainly SURE that all the evil in this world is committed under the banner of Islam? or u mean something specifi?

For instance, we see rape cases against innocent and helpless people, kids as young as a few months old are raped, Isn't this in ur defination a cause of grief n sorrow?

The heartless and merciless killings of innocent and helpless people?

banning people from practising their religion, practising their values for baseless reasons?

We have many instances from all over the World, most specificaly, Western countries (no harm or malice intended) wher people are killed by armed gunmen, who have taken them hostage? n for what???

I can cite many scenarios but i believe u get my point..

ISN'T ALL THIS A SOURCE OF GRIEF OR U WANNA TELL ME ITS ONLY THRU BOMB ATTACKS THAT WE UNDERGO GRIEF N SORROW?

WAT OF INSTANCES WHER NON MUSLIMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE ATTACKS?
There was an incident where a non muslim was involved in a bomb attack, unfortunately the details are vague, al have to jog my memory but if it serves me right, it was in 1998, New York? Are u awre of such an incident??

AND NOO THE WORLD WILL NOT BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT ISLAM, INFACT IT WILL BECOME THE WORST PLACE, IMAGINABLE!!! TRUST ME!!!

Mikayeel
07-20-2008, 01:20 AM
:sl:

I will give u an idea, i promise it will work.

Why do you not imagine thers no such thing as Islam. Just like you imagined thers no such thing as a GOD (astagfurilah), even though gods signs are plenty and are around us. U choose to deny them, and u live in peace and harmony right? Likewise imagine ders no islam, eventhough islam is all around u, u wont notice (u did not even notice something as big as a god, wud u notice islam?) So this way u live in peace, and we all would live in peace:)

snakelegs
07-20-2008, 02:06 AM
this thread is still here. i wonder why. :uuh:
does anyone else wonder why the OP asks this question on an islamic forum or what type of answer he expected? ;D
life is full of many mysteries.

truemuslim
07-20-2008, 02:09 AM
^ hehe lol i think mods missed this.

Whatsthepoint
07-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Considering the scientific progress the Muslim civilization achieved in its golden days, I'd say no, the world would definitely not be a better place without Islam. And as some of the previous posters said, Muslims aren't the only ones committing violent acts, they've been slightly less active in the last decade and have gotten much more media attention. Besides only a tiny portion of Muslims commit terrorist acts against civilians and the religion of Islam supposedly condemns it.

Now the world would be a better place if all world religion were suddenly vanquished and everyone became atheist, agnostic, secular. The world would also be a better place if there was only one religion in existence, no matter Islam or Christianity or something else. its the differences that cause violence, religious, political, racial differences. And you can't just annihilate those, firstly it is impossible and second the world would be a much duller place without them, and probably crueler too, think of the medieval.

Brother_Mujahid
07-20-2008, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Considering the scientific progress the Muslim civilization achieved in its golden days, I'd say no, the world would definitely not be a better place without Islam. And as some of the previous posters said, Muslims aren't the only ones committing violent acts, they've been slightly less active in the last decade and have gotten much more media attention. Besides only a tiny portion of Muslims commit terrorist acts against civilians and the religion of Islam supposedly condemns it.
oh wow well said. you spoke almost like a true muslim there. :coolalien

------
07-21-2008, 12:17 PM
:salamext:

One needs to think with a clear mind for this question... think with logic and you will find the answer...

Tania
07-21-2008, 12:25 PM
In this days, especially in Europe the religion doesn't play a big role in current politics. Vatican opinion its for only the Pope and who wish to listen. I really believe the politicians are not ruled by religion,they are ruled by economic interests and other things :-[

MaiCarInMtl
07-21-2008, 04:00 PM
Yes, of course, Islam is to blame for all the wrong that was ever done in the world. *smacks forehead* It's all so clear now! (please note, I am talking with utmost sarcasm here)

Are you on crack or have you lived under a rock all your life? The ignorance!

Muezzin
08-24-2008, 12:07 PM
in this moment of time.......when one looks into every major incident that has caused great grief and sorrow in our present world..one can not help but see islam as the main cause and culprit behind these incidents........the examples are too many to list
That, or you can't be bothered to list them. Ah, but naked bigotry. In the immortal words of Rayden, "That's so much simpler".

but some of them include terrorist attacks in newyork and london.
Oh, but you're forgetting things like the Holocaust, the Rwandan Genocide and Street Fighter: The Movie. Clearly, all the sorrow of these events is due solely to Islam. With such scientific reasoning as 'It is due to Islam that the world is in this state. Why? One only need listen to one's own voice, what what', how can one argue?

If Islam didn't exist, you wouldn't be posting in this forum.

Oh dear, I just went cross-eyed.

format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
this thread is still here. i wonder why.
Comedy value.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.