/* */

PDA

View Full Version : u in jannah

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 03:48 AM
assalamu alaikum

yah yah look i got normal questions now :D...

Ook well this is about wait i get in jannah.
are these right here true about how u be in jannah?

1. You be giaaaants :muddlehea :D

2. You be 33 yrs old coz thats how old one of the prophets was when something happened...i forget who or what :embarrass

3. You get 32 virgins... and ditch ur wife for them.^o) ...:p silly one.

4. You get WINE...:p another silly one.

5. You can be GAY :thumbs_do the "loser wit no life" gay and the gay gay

6. There are temptations in heaven...^o)

Ook well how many of these are true?

ok well one...Doesnt this sound just like the dunya? But this time with allah in it?

Plzz tell meh coz i feel half these stuff or BULL. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
07-17-2008, 09:27 AM
K this is a description of paradise..by Ibn al-Qayyim

“And if you ask about its ground and its soil, then it is of musk and saffron.

And if you ask about its roof, then it is the Throne of the Most Merciful.

And if you ask about its rocks, then they are pearls and jewels.

And if you ask about its buildings, then they are made of bricks of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its trees, then it does not contain a single tree except that its trunk is made of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its fruits, then they are softer than butter and sweeter than honey.

And if you ask about its leaves, then they are softer than the softest cloth.

And if you ask about its rivers, then there are rivers of milk who’s taste does not change, and rivers of wine that is delicious to those who drink it, and rivers of honey that is pure, and rivers of water that is fresh.

And if you ask about their food, then it is fruits from whatever they will choose, and the meat of whatever birds they desire.

And if you ask about their drink, then it is tasnim, ginger, and kafur.

And if you ask about their drinking cups, then they are crystal-clear and made of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its shade, then a fast rider would ride in the shade of one of its trees for a hundred years and not escape it.

And if you ask about its vastness, then the lowest of its people would have within his kingdom and walls and palaces and gardens the distance that would be travelled in a thousand years.

And if you ask about its tents and encampments, then one tent is like a concealed pearl that is sixty miles long.

And if you ask about its towers, then they are rooms above rooms in buildings that have rivers running underneath them.

And if you ask about how far it reaches into the sky, then look at the shining star that is visible, as well as those that are far in the heavens that the eyesight cannot possibly reach.

And if you ask about the clothing of its inhabitants, then they are of silk and gold.

And if you ask about its beds, then its blankets are of the finest silk laid out in the highest of its levels.

And if you ask about the faces of its inhabitants and their beauty, then they are like the image of the Moon.

And if you ask about their age, then they are young ones of 33 years in the image of Adam, the father of humanity.

And if you ask about what they will be hearing, then it is the singing of their wives from among the Hur al-’Ayn, and better than that are the voices of the Angels and the Prophets, and better than that is the Speech of the Lord of the Worlds.

And if you ask about their servants, then they are young boys of everlasting youth who resemble scattered pearls.

And if you ask about their brides and wives, then they are young and full-breasted and have had the liquid of youth flow through their limbs; the Sun runs along the beauty of her face if she shows it, light shines from between her teeth if she smiles; if you meet her love, then say whatever you want regarding the joining of two lights; he sees his face in the roundness of her cheek as if he is looking into a polished mirror, and he sees the brightness from behind her muscles and bones; if she were to be unleashed upon the World, she would fill what is between the Heavens and the Earth with a beautiful wind, and the mouths of the creation would glorify, praise, and exclaim greatness, and everything between the East and the West would be adorned for her, and every eye would be shut from everything but her, and the light of the Sun would be outshone just as the light of the Sun outshines the light of the stars, and everyone on the face of the Earth would believe in the Ever-Living, the One who Sustains and Protects all the exists.

And the covering on her head is better than the World and all that is in it, and she does not increase with age except in beauty; free from an umbilical cord, childbirth and menses, and pure of mucous, saliva, urine and other filthy things; her youth never fades, her clothing is never worn out, no garment can be created that matches her beauty, and no one who is with her can ever become bored; her attention is restricted to her husband, so she desires none but him, just as his attention is restricted to her so she is the sole object of his desire, and he is with her in utmost safety and security, as none has touched her before of either humans or Jinn.

And if you ask about the Day of Increase (in reward) and the visit of the all-Mighty, all-Wise, and the sight of His Face - free from any resemblance or likeness to anything - as you see the Sun in the middle of the day and the full Moon on a cloudless night, then listen on the day that the caller will call: ‘O People of Paradise! Your Lord - Blessed and Exalted - requests you to visit Him, so come to visit Him!’ So they will say: ‘We hear and obey!’

Until, when they finally reach the wide valley where they will all meet - and none of them will turn down the request of the caller - the Lord, Blessed and Exalted - will order His Chair to be brought there. Then, pulpits of light will emerge, as well as pulpits of pearls, gemstone, gold, and silver. The lowest of them in rank will sit on sheets of musk, and will not see what those who are on the chairs above them are given. When they are comfortable where they are sitting and are secure in their places, and the caller calls: ‘O People of Paradise! You have an appointment with Allah in which He wishes to reward you!’ So they will say: ‘And what is that reward? Has He not already made our faces bright, made our scales heavy, entered us into Paradise, and pushed us away from the Fire?’

And when they are like that, all of a sudden a light shines that encompasses all of Paradise. So, they raise their heads, and, behold: the Compeller - Exalted is He, and Holy are His Names - has come to them from above them and amazed them and Said: ‘O People of Paradise! Peace be upon you!’ So, this greeting will not be responded to with anything better than: ‘O Allah! You are Peace, and from You is Peace! Blessed are You, O possessor of Majesty and Honor!’ So the Lord - Blessed and Exalted - will Laugh to them and Say: ‘O People of Paradise! Where are those who used to obey Me without having ever seen Me? This is the Day of Increase!’

So, they will all give the same response: ‘We are pleased, so be Pleased with us!’ So, He will Say: ‘O People of Paradise! If I were not Pleased with you, I would not have made you inhabitants of My Paradise! So, ask of Me!’ So, they will all give the same response: ‘Show us Your Face so that we may look at it!’ So, the Lord - Mighty and Majestic - will remove his covering and will amaze them and will cover them with His Light, which, if Allah - the Exalted - had not Willed not to burn them, would have burned them.

And there will not remain a single person in this gathering except that his Lord - the Exalted - will speak to him and say: ‘Do you remember the day that you did this and that?’ and He will remind him of some of his bad deeds in the Worldy life, so he will say: ‘O Lord! Will you not forgive me?’ So, He will say: ‘Of course! You have not reached this position of yours (in Paradise) except by my forgiveness.’

So, how sweet is this speech to the ears, and how cooled are the righteous eyes by the glance at His Noble Face in the Afterlife…

{“Some faces that Day will be shining and radiant, looking at their Lord…} [al-Qiyamah; 22-23]

['Hadi al-Arwah ila Bilad al-Afrah'; p. 193]

niler
07-17-2008, 09:47 AM
5. You can be GAY the "loser wit no life" gay and the gay gayU sure about this one???

------
07-17-2008, 10:07 AM
1. You be giaaaants
Yeh

2. You be 33 yrs old coz thats how old one of the prophets was when something happened...i forget who or what
Prophet Adam, yeh

3. You get 32 virgins... and ditch ur wife for them. ... silly one.
No. Men get virgins according to their good deeds, a Martyr gets 72 Virgins, but no one ditches their wife

4. You get WINE... another silly one.
Yeh u get wine, dont call Allaah's laws silly

5. You can be GAY the "loser wit no life" gay and the gay gay
Erm YOU can....the rest wont be. Please have some respect sis, regardless of u having a questionable mind... Respect Your Lord.

6. There are temptations in heaven...
Sum seriously weird facts u got...NO

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
07-17-2008, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
K this is a description of paradise..by Ibn al-Qayyim

“And if you ask about its ground and its soil, then it is of musk and saffron.

And if you ask about its roof, then it is the Throne of the Most Merciful.

And if you ask about its rocks, then they are pearls and jewels.

And if you ask about its buildings, then they are made of bricks of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its trees, then it does not contain a single tree except that its trunk is made of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its fruits, then they are softer than butter and sweeter than honey.

And if you ask about its leaves, then they are softer than the softest cloth.

And if you ask about its rivers, then there are rivers of milk who’s taste does not change, and rivers of wine that is delicious to those who drink it, and rivers of honey that is pure, and rivers of water that is fresh.

And if you ask about their food, then it is fruits from whatever they will choose, and the meat of whatever birds they desire.

And if you ask about their drink, then it is tasnim, ginger, and kafur.

And if you ask about their drinking cups, then they are crystal-clear and made of gold and silver.

And if you ask about its shade, then a fast rider would ride in the shade of one of its trees for a hundred years and not escape it.

And if you ask about its vastness, then the lowest of its people would have within his kingdom and walls and palaces and gardens the distance that would be travelled in a thousand years.

And if you ask about its tents and encampments, then one tent is like a concealed pearl that is sixty miles long.

And if you ask about its towers, then they are rooms above rooms in buildings that have rivers running underneath them.

And if you ask about how far it reaches into the sky, then look at the shining star that is visible, as well as those that are far in the heavens that the eyesight cannot possibly reach.

And if you ask about the clothing of its inhabitants, then they are of silk and gold.

And if you ask about its beds, then its blankets are of the finest silk laid out in the highest of its levels.

And if you ask about the faces of its inhabitants and their beauty, then they are like the image of the Moon.

And if you ask about their age, then they are young ones of 33 years in the image of Adam, the father of humanity.

And if you ask about what they will be hearing, then it is the singing of their wives from among the Hur al-’Ayn, and better than that are the voices of the Angels and the Prophets, and better than that is the Speech of the Lord of the Worlds.

And if you ask about their servants, then they are young boys of everlasting youth who resemble scattered pearls.

And if you ask about their brides and wives, then they are young and full-breasted and have had the liquid of youth flow through their limbs; the Sun runs along the beauty of her face if she shows it, light shines from between her teeth if she smiles; if you meet her love, then say whatever you want regarding the joining of two lights; he sees his face in the roundness of her cheek as if he is looking into a polished mirror, and he sees the brightness from behind her muscles and bones; if she were to be unleashed upon the World, she would fill what is between the Heavens and the Earth with a beautiful wind, and the mouths of the creation would glorify, praise, and exclaim greatness, and everything between the East and the West would be adorned for her, and every eye would be shut from everything but her, and the light of the Sun would be outshone just as the light of the Sun outshines the light of the stars, and everyone on the face of the Earth would believe in the Ever-Living, the One who Sustains and Protects all the exists.

And the covering on her head is better than the World and all that is in it, and she does not increase with age except in beauty; free from an umbilical cord, childbirth and menses, and pure of mucous, saliva, urine and other filthy things; her youth never fades, her clothing is never worn out, no garment can be created that matches her beauty, and no one who is with her can ever become bored; her attention is restricted to her husband, so she desires none but him, just as his attention is restricted to her so she is the sole object of his desire, and he is with her in utmost safety and security, as none has touched her before of either humans or Jinn.

And if you ask about the Day of Increase (in reward) and the visit of the all-Mighty, all-Wise, and the sight of His Face - free from any resemblance or likeness to anything - as you see the Sun in the middle of the day and the full Moon on a cloudless night, then listen on the day that the caller will call: ‘O People of Paradise! Your Lord - Blessed and Exalted - requests you to visit Him, so come to visit Him!’ So they will say: ‘We hear and obey!’

Until, when they finally reach the wide valley where they will all meet - and none of them will turn down the request of the caller - the Lord, Blessed and Exalted - will order His Chair to be brought there. Then, pulpits of light will emerge, as well as pulpits of pearls, gemstone, gold, and silver. The lowest of them in rank will sit on sheets of musk, and will not see what those who are on the chairs above them are given. When they are comfortable where they are sitting and are secure in their places, and the caller calls: ‘O People of Paradise! You have an appointment with Allah in which He wishes to reward you!’ So they will say: ‘And what is that reward? Has He not already made our faces bright, made our scales heavy, entered us into Paradise, and pushed us away from the Fire?’

And when they are like that, all of a sudden a light shines that encompasses all of Paradise. So, they raise their heads, and, behold: the Compeller - Exalted is He, and Holy are His Names - has come to them from above them and amazed them and Said: ‘O People of Paradise! Peace be upon you!’ So, this greeting will not be responded to with anything better than: ‘O Allah! You are Peace, and from You is Peace! Blessed are You, O possessor of Majesty and Honor!’ So the Lord - Blessed and Exalted - will Laugh to them and Say: ‘O People of Paradise! Where are those who used to obey Me without having ever seen Me? This is the Day of Increase!’

So, they will all give the same response: ‘We are pleased, so be Pleased with us!’ So, He will Say: ‘O People of Paradise! If I were not Pleased with you, I would not have made you inhabitants of My Paradise! So, ask of Me!’ So, they will all give the same response: ‘Show us Your Face so that we may look at it!’ So, the Lord - Mighty and Majestic - will remove his covering and will amaze them and will cover them with His Light, which, if Allah - the Exalted - had not Willed not to burn them, would have burned them.

And there will not remain a single person in this gathering except that his Lord - the Exalted - will speak to him and say: ‘Do you remember the day that you did this and that?’ and He will remind him of some of his bad deeds in the Worldy life, so he will say: ‘O Lord! Will you not forgive me?’ So, He will say: ‘Of course! You have not reached this position of yours (in Paradise) except by my forgiveness.’

So, how sweet is this speech to the ears, and how cooled are the righteous eyes by the glance at His Noble Face in the Afterlife…

{“Some faces that Day will be shining and radiant, looking at their Lord…} [al-Qiyamah; 22-23]

['Hadi al-Arwah ila Bilad al-Afrah'; p. 193]
aw thanks sisss
Jazakallah khair

format_quote Originally Posted by niler
5. You can be GAY the "loser wit no life" gay and the gay gay

U sure about this one???
i dunnno, im asking YOU

SERENE:
Yeh

Prophet Adam, yeh
k

No. Men get virgins according to their good deeds, a Martyr gets 72 Virgins, but no one ditches their wife
Then where does there wife go? Is she one of the many women the guy is gonna get? btw what in the world is a martyr??

Yeh u get wine, dont call Allaah's laws silly
Why? Isn't it forbidden in the dunya?
Why would something be forbidden here then u get it there?:embarrass

Erm YOU can....the rest wont be. Please have some respect sis, regardless of u having a questionable mind... Respect Your Lord.
?? So you can be gay in jannah???
I am respecting my lord, questioning him is help gainin respect yo!

Sum seriously weird facts u got...NO
lol wut bout the gay?? You said u can be gay, thats haram, thats a temptation :p

------
07-17-2008, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim

Then where does there wife go? Is she one of the many women the guy is gonna get? btw what in the world is a martyr???
Wife is a wife, she will still be with her husband like she was in this world.

Click Here for Martyr definition and types

Why? Isn't it forbidden in the dunya?
Yes but in Jannah it is different/ It is forbidden in dunya because it intoxicates, it does not intoxicate in Jannah but it isonly for pleasure.

Why would something be forbidden here then u get it there?:embarrass
See above.

?? So you can be gay in jannah???
I am respecting my lord, questioning him is help gainin respect yo!
Oh come on, you know I was being sarcastic!

Souljette
07-17-2008, 04:34 PM
:sl:

Ok u can't be gay in jannah i have no clue where you heard that.. you can be whatever you like and i'm guessing it's not gay because gay people act up on their impulse they are not born like that they think they are gay..eww ok ..now...wine is in jannah because we won't have temptations in jannah ..wine in this dunya leads you to doin bad things the wine in jannah will be different and it won't be tempting you..basicaly everything in this dunya is haram because we have temptations but in jannah when we worked so hard to get it ..everything is halal

:w:

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Wife is a wife, she will still be with her husband like she was in this world.

Click Here for Martyr definition and types

Yes but in Jannah it is different/ It is forbidden in dunya because it intoxicates, it does not intoxicate in Jannah but it isonly for pleasure.

See above.

Oh come on, you know I was being sarcastic!
hehe ok :p
Tank u

Also...where u gonna be rich n all. but rasulallah (saw) said we shouldn't be obsessed wit dunya things...isn't all that richness we get in jannah considered dunya things...emm..but in the akhirah??

------
07-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Also...where u gonna be rich n all. but rasulallah (saw) said we shouldn't be obsessed wit dunya things...isn't all that richness we get in jannah considered dunya things...emm..but in the akhirah??
Can u repeat this question in simple english? :mmokay:

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 05:07 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Sissss maaaannnn! :D

Wurra Feeeshhh! I feel lyk speekin in yo lingo but serene myt smack meh *hides*

Ok sis, look...we GIVE UP....Dunya things, like not give up but dont immerse ourselves in the Dunya, we wait for it in the aakhirah and thats what we get. (provided we get to Jannah of course)

And thats a simple reply to your fishy question :D

WassalamuAlaykum

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 05:10 PM

Can u repeat this question in simple english? :mmokay:
:p
we give up dunya things, because rasulallah said so. So we can get them in jannah. but rasulallah said we cant be obsessed wit dunya things anyway. so why we gettin them in after??

format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
AssalamuAlaykum

Sissss maaaannnn! :D

Wurra Feeeshhh! I feel lyk speekin in yo lingo but serene myt smack meh *hides*

Ok sis, look...we GIVE UP....Dunya things, like not give up but dont immerse ourselves in the Dunya, we wait for it in the aakhirah and thats what we get. (provided we get to Jannah of course)

And thats a simple reply to your fishy question :D

WassalamuAlaykum
lol i lyked the "lingo" hehe :p u killed it tho

Ya ya but why would we do that. besides rasullallah didnt say to give up dunya things to get more dunya things now did he?

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 05:11 PM
:p
. so why we gettin them in after??
AssalamuAlaykum

What you're getting in the aakhirah is whatever your heart desires. Now if that happens to be a whole fish-load of worldly stuff then so be it.

WassalamuAlaykum

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 05:13 PM
lol ok tank u

------
07-17-2008, 05:14 PM
we give up dunya things, because rasulallah said so. So we can get them in jannah. but rasulallah said we cant be obsessed wit dunya things anyway. so why we gettin them in after??

RasoolAllaah Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said that don't get attached to dunya things - there was a reason for this - if we get too attached to dunya, we will forget what we were created for, which was to worship Allaah.

But if we live this life according to Islamic rules, then in Jannah we can have all our hearts desire. (InshaaAllaah)

u get meh blud?

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 05:16 PM

RasoolAllaah Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam said that don't get attached to dunya things - there was a reason for this - if we get too attached to dunya, we will forget what we were created for, which was to worship Allaah.

But if we live this life according to Islamic rules, then in Jannah we can have all our hearts desire. (InshaaAllaah)

u get meh blud?

yeahh was jus a bit confused. thank u :D

Ali.
07-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Wait, wait, wait. Hold up right there!

These descriptions of Jannah, who are these people to determine what is contained in Jannah? Only Allah [swt] knows...

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
'Cos this world is meant to be a test to see who is worthy of being rewarded with paradise. That answers your question. Some common sense is required, though.

I have a question of my own now ^o)

Will people have children in Jannah?
AssalamuAlaykum

I'm really tempted to say, 'If they want them'....:embarrass lol ok I just did.

I dont know....Allahu A'lam. Interesting question though.

WassalamuAlaykum

P.S Several people have that avatar.. :?

Ali.
07-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Bro Ali, do you mean the descriptions in post 2, by Ibn Al-Qayyim?
Ja.

I think the source of all this would probably be what Allah has described of jannah in the Quran itself, along with the descriptions given by the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
True, probably.

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 06:38 PM

JolieFlowerThing... Li-Staff gave me that avatar.
AssalamuAlaykum

Oh...he musta given it to others too. Lol JazakAllah khayr

WassalamuAlaykum

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 07:15 PM
How bout that one thing i read somewhere where it says you wont get anything in jannah that u got in the dunya? Like emmm...wine...?
fruits, all that?
Or issit because the jannah ones are different?

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 07:16 PM
How bout that one thing i read somewhere where it says you wont get anything in jannah that u got in the dunya? Like emmm...wine...?
fruits, all that?
Or issit because the jannah ones are different?
AssalamuAlaykum

As far as I know, the wine in Jannah does not intoxicate you.

And where did you read that other part sis?

WassalamuAlaykum

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 07:17 PM
what other part? the fruit?

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 07:19 PM
what other part? the fruit?
This part: How bout that one thing i read somewhere where it says you wont get anything in jannah that u got in the dunya

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 08:06 PM
remember that lady were RasoolAllah (saw) said enter jannah as a young one, so 33 :muddlehea

if 33 is young may the lord have mercy on us all :D

also jannah, subhanallah is bootifull all the thins in there and that, but like we should spend more time workin on gettin their then thinkin of the thins, innaaay!! as we are told we cant imagine what is there, so keep thinkin about it is like tryin to chop up a chop upped onion :D

Patience7
07-17-2008, 08:58 PM
i've heard that in this world we can't see jinns but they can see us...and in Jannah it will be the other way round...is this true?

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
This part: How bout that one thing i read somewhere where it says you wont get anything in jannah that u got in the dunya
Ooh lol. i dunno i forget. i dont care what i read or where i read it. besides everything i read i skim thru it unless i find something interesting then i read that. soo...:D

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
remember that lady were RasoolAllah (saw) said enter jannah as a young one, so 33 :muddlehea

if 33 is young may the lord have mercy on us all :D

also jannah, subhanallah is bootifull all the thins in there and that, but like we should spend more time workin on gettin their then thinkin of the thins, innaaay!! as we are told we cant imagine what is there, so keep thinkin about it is like tryin to chop up a chop upped onion :D
lol yah thats wut i thought. why cant u be 18 in jannah? :( good point tho. Jazakallah khair
I wonder if they got cars in jannah.

format_quote Originally Posted by *Star7*
i've heard that in this world we can't see jinns but they can see us...and in Jannah it will be the other way round...is this true?
yah yah i heard that too. I wanna kno if its true also :D

chacha_jalebi
07-17-2008, 11:10 PM
i think sister, whatever you wan you will get in jannah, if you wan a car you will get one :D or maybe you wouldnt wana travel in jannah and jus chill in your own space innaay!!

truemuslim
07-17-2008, 11:21 PM
^ lol yah. Jazakallah khair bro :)

snakelegs
07-17-2008, 11:57 PM
hmmm... i wonder how most people would react if they realized that they can really have anything they want - anything at all?
maybe they would realize that there really is nothing to want after all - they already have everything.

about material things in this world and material things in paradise - i don't think it is the material things that are the problem in this world, but our attachment to them.

aminahjaan
07-18-2008, 12:11 AM
72 Virgins? I thought that A man would only be attracted to his wife and vise versa. You sure about that?

------
07-18-2008, 11:00 AM
:salamext:

^ 72 for Martyrs, the rest in accordance with their deeds. Yes I am sure.

------
07-18-2008, 11:01 AM

Will people have children in Jannah?
Yes. I'm getting ready for Jummah now, but there is a hadith in the hereafter section about 'what will women get in paradise'...

Edit...Here we go:

format_quote Originally Posted by Dr.Trax
:sl:

With regard to children, the scholars differed as to whether children would be born as a result of this intercourse or not. Some said that there would be children if the man wants them, but the pregnancy and birth would take just one hour. Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the believer wants a child in Paradise, the pregnancy and delivery will take only an hour, then the child will be the age that the man wants.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2487; al-Daarimi, no. 2712; Ahmad, no. 11339; Ibn Maajah, no. 4329).

And Only Allah knows best.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.