/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When ALLAH has let me know HIM where do I go from here?

jafarTHEFRIEND
07-17-2008, 04:18 AM
I have been on this spirtual life called Islam for 7 years and by the grace of Allah He has opened me up [kashf] to certain levels of knowledge that have captivated and leave me at a loss for words.One example would be like in 2007 my son was in the womb and he was supposed to come out ill but I practice a form of Islam called tassawuff according to the 4 Imams it is halal but anyway it was the was the blessed month of ramadan and Iprayed and dhikrullah and asked that all of my barakas to be given to my son and whatever is wrong with my son to be put in my body now I KNOW THIS MAY SOUND CRAZY BUT IF I AM LYING MAY ALLAH TAKE MY BREATH AS A DISBELIEVER!!!!!!But right before he is born I caught pneumonia around my left lung and heart and was to the point of spitting up bright red blood and to make along story short my son who we call baraka came out 10 pounds and over healthy BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH!!!And when I look back on my life ALLAH has taken me out of the furnace like Ibrahim alayhe salam all my life my question after all the knowledge I have gained I am at a deadlock and confused it is like i am at a blank and my question to other knowledgable muslims is where do i go from here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-17-2008, 05:04 AM
Thread approved for posting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.