/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spots

Lonely Gal
07-17-2008, 02:45 PM
What do you use to clear your face of spots?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
07-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Wash your face thoroughly with soap and water atleast twice a day.

m102313
07-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Clearasil

Lonely Gal
07-17-2008, 02:53 PM
clearsil used to work for me but then about year later it stopped :o(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
m102313
07-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Clean & Clear

'Abd al-Baari
07-17-2008, 02:59 PM
:sl:

From the Clearasil site:

1.WASH: Splash, splosh twice a day! Wash away the 3 main causes of spots using warm water and a deep cleansing face wash; then pat gently dry.

or CLEANSE: Cotton wool or wipes at the ready! If you’re not a water baby, this is an ultra convenient way to cleanse yourself from spots.

2.SCRUB: Get scrubbing! Exfoliate three to four times a week to get so clean spots won’t stand a chance.

3.CONTROL: Get it under control! From clearing pads to a treatment cream or a cover up, sort spots out fast.

:w:

Brother_Mujahid
07-17-2008, 03:19 PM
just wash your face every day when u do wudu. wake up and go to sleep.

if u get any zits just pop em.

... on a serious note if you do have some kind of skin problem its always an idea to go see your doctor.

Ali.
07-17-2008, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
if u get any zits just pop em.
What's zits? You're not meant to pop anything, it just makes it worse.

Brother_Mujahid
07-17-2008, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
What's zits? You're not meant to pop anything, it just makes it worse.
white small spot... google it or something to get a pic...

its perfectly okay to do so. i do it.. that should make it ok, no? :D

MuslimahBlue
07-17-2008, 04:38 PM
^ They're called white heads, I believe.

Don't pop the actual pimples it will cause scars which makes thing worse.

fas_k
07-17-2008, 05:08 PM
i know wot your going thorugh . dont pop your pimples seriously dont.
it leave a scar. use a face wash etc to make it better. if one does happen to pop. squeeze out white until u start to bleed. then put on honey: the cure to all diseases except death. it will prevent a scab forming thus leave no scar. note a scab means underling new skin will grow slower meaning will leave a brown pigmentaiton.

Re.TiReD
07-17-2008, 05:20 PM
AssalamuAlaykum Sisterling :D

The thingy, what you call it...arghh whats that word....oh yeahhh the solution! Yeah the solution is keepin yer skin clean, try using summin on it each time you make wudhu...should be good insha'Allah.

If not, consult yer doc

WassalamuAlaykum

Fishman
07-17-2008, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fas_k
ithen put on honey: the cure to all diseases except death.
I'm sure that's meant to be black seeds?

it will prevent a scab forming thus leave no scar. note a scab means underling new skin will grow slower meaning will leave a brown pigmentaiton.
Scabs are formed when you bleed, so isn't your earlier advice to 'sqeeze until it bleeds' a contradiction?

As for spots, I don't think they are that bad unless you have lots of them. I just leave them, they burst by themselves!

fas_k
07-18-2008, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
I'm sure that's meant to be black seeds?

Scabs are formed when you bleed, so isn't your earlier advice to 'sqeeze until it bleeds' a contradiction?

As for spots, I don't think they are that bad unless you have lots of them. I just leave them, they burst by themselves!

hi, both black seed oil and honey are beneficial. i myself use both . drink a teaspoon of black seed oil and honey mixed in warm water everyday. helps to keep the body nutritionaly balanced.
and you should not squeeze pimples as u risk pushing the bactreria further down. if it happens to pop whilst u exfoliate . then u must squeeze until u see blood. then put on honey with cinammon powder. this prevents a scab from forming. although it wil take longer to heal. there will be no scar.

whereas a scab will heal quicker but leave a longer ugly scar.
thank you

Mukafi7
07-18-2008, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

From the Clearasil site:

1.WASH: Splash, splosh twice a day! Wash away the 3 main causes of spots using warm water and a deep cleansing face wash; then pat gently dry.

or CLEANSE: Cotton wool or wipes at the ready! If you’re not a water baby, this is an ultra convenient way to cleanse yourself from spots.

2.SCRUB: Get scrubbing! Exfoliate three to four times a week to get so clean spots won’t stand a chance.

3.CONTROL: Get it under control! From clearing pads to a treatment cream or a cover up, sort spots out fast.

This is the best advice you can get. Keeping your skin clean will help clear a lot of the spots

Fishman
07-18-2008, 04:59 PM
hi, both black seed oil and honey are beneficial. i myself use both
I know something that honey can't cure...

format_quote Originally Posted by fas_k
. then u must squeeze until u see blood. then put
But blood causes scabs. Scabs are made of dried blood. There are small particles in blood called platelets that produce a kind of net between them when they are near a cut. Red blood cells get stuck in it, and they harden up to form a scab.

Pus is made of dead white blood cells and dead germs. Its what's left on the battlefield after an infection.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.