/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions on wearing a Hijab

fahmeena
07-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Salam all,

Can someone please give me some facts on when a person is allowed to take the hijab off.
I read some facts about who can see me without my hijab and who cant but i cant find them anymore.
I know i can have my hijab off in front of my brothers (blood brother), Father and Husband.
I think there was some mention about uncles too but i am not sure.
Can someone please shed some light on this.

JazakAllah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
07-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Thread Approved.

highlander
07-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Hi, dear, the answer of your question is in Islam's Holy Book.

the verses 30-31 in Surah 24 of the Holy Qur’an:

"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands’ fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters’ sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigor, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed."

highlander
07-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi, dear, the answer of your question is in Islam's Holy Book.

the verses 30-31 in Surah 24 of the Holy Qur’an:

"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands’ fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters’ sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigor, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.