/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help

PeaceSeeker
07-18-2008, 10:02 AM
I have this friend of mine who went abroad few years back, she was my best friend. She is not practising Islam completely, how do I give dawwa to her.
She is not wearing hijab. How do I convince her to wear hijab? How do I make her understand the inportance of praying five times a day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-18-2008, 11:28 AM
:salamext:

Top 10 excuses why Muslim Women don't wear Hijaab

The Time to Establish Prayer

------
07-18-2008, 07:08 PM
Bump...anyone else help...

Brother_Mujahid
07-18-2008, 07:35 PM
just reading through the prayer link given above... still reading looks awesome.

i think you can really only do so much. change needs to come from within one self. the best way to get someone to pray is to keep them in your company and when it comes to salaah you make them pray with you. " oh its nearly salaah time lets make wudu and then pray salahtul dhuhr/asr etc"

its only once the person prays and experiences the beauty and enjoyment of prayer that they will carry on doing so.

As for the issue of wearing hijab. its almost a reflection of the heat and inward state of a woman. its only untill the faith increases will it come in place through time.

its admirable that you care about your friend. i salute you. :D

wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
07-19-2008, 03:14 PM
.............anyone else.............

Cabdullahi
07-19-2008, 03:19 PM
There's nothing better than a muhajaba in my view and many other muslim brothers too :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!