/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Da Pwr f Truth!
07-18-2008, 12:06 PM
:sl:
I didnt knw wer dis post wld be proper, so i decided to send it 2 u?imsad
I want 2 know hw i can start an islamic grp in my university. n how to proceed with it? how can i mke dis Ramadhan fruitful for my university?
Im really very depressed but da conditions there. plz help!imsad
Im frm India.
Jazak-allah-khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IB-Staff
07-18-2008, 12:08 PM
:w:
Thread Moved.

Da Pwr f Truth!
07-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Ahemm... ppl HElp!! Really wud appreciate it...

Jazakallahkhair..

Re.TiReD
07-19-2008, 03:09 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Ooh you wanna start an ISOC yeah...? Call it the ISOCOI :shade: the two end letters standing for 'Of India' lol

Well firstly I guess you gotta gather several like-minded peeples, then talk to your tutors and get the fish flapping....erm I mean ball rolling.

Then when you done that, come back to us and we'll give you ideas on what to do ...activities etc

Sorted :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Da Pwr f Truth!
07-22-2008, 01:27 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
AssalamuAlaykum

Ooh you wanna start an ISOC yeah...? Call it the ISOCOI :shade: the two end letters standing for 'Of India' lol

Well firstly I guess you gotta gather several like-minded peeples, then talk to your tutors and get the fish flapping....erm I mean ball rolling.

Then when you done that, come back to us and we'll give you ideas on what to do ...activities etc

Sorted :D

WassalamuAlaykum

i have a few sisters (lik-minded) but i wud like 2 know how to unite them?
what activities r to be done?
inshort if somebody shares their experience wid me, it'll make things clear for me...::muddlehea
or am i asking somethin a bit out of the way?:embarrass

Brother_Mujahid
07-22-2008, 01:42 PM
is there nothing in place for islamic societies within india...

down here in the uk we have Fosis which represents all the different isocs across england, wales, scotland and ireland.

will get back to you a lil busy right now... :D

back...

right some activities you can do are the following: iftar for ramadan, tarawih, have a charity week, hold/host different speakers, study circles, coming together and eating together - getting to know each other, holding an islam awareness week

they are just a few ideas of what you can do together.

also try establishing a prayer room if you already don't have one. Try promoting things like fasting among non-muslims and getting them to fast so they know how it feels. (not a big fan of it but sure works here heh)

if you want a few more ideas or links etc just ask...

p.s try contacting other islamicsocieties within your region and locality and see if they can be of any assistance.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!