/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

SisterSahirah
07-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi there, I'm Camilla from London, England. I have two kids, aged 13 and 7 and I am looking forward to the summer holidays with them!!

I don't belong to any religion as yet, but lately I find myself being drawn to study Islam. One thing is sure...I believe with all my heart in a power greater than myself.

I'm looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know you all!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

CamillaRose x x x :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
07-18-2008, 07:13 PM
SALAM! Sister roseymila hope you enjoy ur stay and that you learn more about islam through this forum inshallah!

SisterSahirah
07-18-2008, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
SALAM! Sister roseymila hope you enjoy ur stay and that you learn more about islam through this forum inshallah!
:D Thank you so much!!!! x x x x

Brother_Mujahid
07-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Welomce to LI forums :D

most the people on the forum are friendly and really nice.

if you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
07-21-2008, 03:34 PM

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Velcum

:mmokay:

Nájlá
07-21-2008, 04:49 PM
welcome sis

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi there!

Welcome to LI, hope you have a nice time here. :)

Peace out...

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone!! I am ready to declare shahada, right here right now, would anyone care to witness for me?

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CamillaRose
Hi everyone!! I am ready to declare shahada, right here right now, would anyone care to witness for me?
Sister Are you 100% ready to take up a new lifestyle

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
aww welcome sis to islam (almost) and the forum! so glad ur guided dearr sis! but are u positive islam is ur religon? Coz it cant be like a game, in and out and in and out.
So Enjoy the forum and the religon, god bless u new sis! :) :)

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Sister Are you 100% ready to take up a new lifestyle
I'm ready. I most certainly, 110%, am ready and willing!!!!!! :D

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm crying with happiness here!!!! This is SO awesome!!!

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm ready. I most certainly, 110%, am ready and willing!!!!!! :D
Then i would advise you to do the shahada here if you want but id rather you went to a mosque to meet with a sheikh

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:29 PM
I am going to the Mosque on Friday for sure :D

Simply_Logical
07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
:welcome: to the forum! :D

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:35 PM

Mashallah,then welcome to islam sister id suggest you consider this name aabida it has simplistic meaning which is allah's worshipper

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Mashallah,then welcome to islam sister id suggest you consider this name aabida it has simplistic meaning which is allah's worshipper
Thank you Ahmed, it's a beautiful name! I think I would like to take the name Sahirah!

Souljette
07-21-2008, 05:44 PM
:sl:

SISSSSS WLECOME TO THE FORUM AND ISLAMM

I"LL BE YOUR WITNESSSS TAKING SHAHADA :D:D:D

YOU CAN GO AHEADDD>>>IF YOU WANTTT

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Thank you Ahmed, it's a beautiful name! I think I would like to take the name Sahirah!
Nice name! sister just take everything step by step because reverts shouldnt rush themselves but just do things gradually :statisfie

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:47 PM
The most bizarre thing is that my daughter, who is only seven and has never seen me wear Hijab has, as I write this, has brought a green scarf from my friend in Pakistan and arranged it properly over my head. A sign from Allah? I think so...Allahu Akbar!!!!

Souljette
07-21-2008, 05:49 PM

SIS did you take the shahada?? IF not here is how you do it..and I"LL WITNESS IT JUST LIKE THE OTHERS

The testimony is as follows:

"Ash-hadu Al-Laa Ilaaha Illallaah Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasool-ullah."

The English translation is :

“I bear witness that there is no deity (none truly to be worshipped) but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah.”

If the link doesn't work, see here:

http://discover.islamway.com/bindex....tion=newmuslim

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I have not decared Shahada yet. I am ready to do it, I am just going to wash...

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:00 PM
“I bear witness that there is no deity (none truly to be worshipped) but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah.”

"Ash-hadu Al-Laa Ilaaha Illallaah Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasool-ullah."

Nájlá
07-21-2008, 06:02 PM
allahu akbar
welcome to islam sis
u are like a new born baby now

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najla93
allahu akbar
welcome to islam sis
u are like a new born baby now
Thank you sister! I am so happy I could cry!!!!

Souljette
07-21-2008, 06:13 PM
ALLAHU AKBARR>>>TAKBEER!!!

WELCOME TO ISLAM>>Inshallah if you have anything to ask.plz do so and we all are here to helpp ...I am soo happy fr you

:w:

ayan333
07-21-2008, 06:30 PM
ALLAHu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mash ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im so happy for you sister!!!!!

Welcome to the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime someon embraces Ilam my love for it continues to grow so thak you sister.im so happy for you an like everyone said,feel free to ask us anything,there are alot of knowledgeable plp on this board that can either answer your questions or found someone who can.

i hope you find success on this board and most imprortantlyin Islam.

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette
ALLAHU AKBARR>>>TAKBEER!!!

WELCOME TO ISLAM>>Inshallah if you have anything to ask.plz do so and we all are here to helpp ...I am soo happy fr you

Thank you sis, this is wonderful!!!! :D

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333
ALLAHu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mash ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im so happy for you sister!!!!!

Welcome to the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everytime someon embraces Ilam my love for it continues to grow so thak you sister.im so happy for you an like everyone said,feel free to ask us anything,there are alot of knowledgeable plp on this board that can either answer your questions or found someone who can.

i hope you find success on this board and most imprortantlyin Islam.

Thank you SO much sis!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!

Uthman
07-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome to Islam. I'm very happy for you. :)

ayan333
07-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Thank you SO much sis!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!

im honered to be your witness lol...

The most bizarre thing is that my daughter, who is only seven and has never seen me wear Hijab has, as I write this, has brought a green scarf from my friend in Pakistan and arranged it properly over my head. A sign from Allah? I think so...Allahu Akbar!!!!

yes, ALLAHu Akbar!!!! if your ready to then thats great but if not then take your time

i whish i lived were you lived so can give you big hug lol

im guessing you have Muslim friends.correct?

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:55 PM
im honered to be your witness lol...

yes, ALLAHu Akbar!!!! if your ready to then thats great but if not then take your time

i whish i lived were you lived so can give you big hug lol

im guessing you have Muslim friends.correct?
Hi Sis!!! Sending you a great big hug too. No, I don't have Muslim friends, yet...it's a long story, but I moved to this area (where I live) seven years ago from a very Islamic area, where my best friends were Muslims!

Souljette
07-21-2008, 06:59 PM

AWW I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG TOO SIS ^^^ DON"T WORRY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY TOO :D:D:D:D SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK ..i'm just so excited

qassy!
07-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Salam!! brrap london!!

ayan333
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi Sis!!! Sending you a great big hug too. No, I don't have Muslim friends, yet...it's a long story, but I moved to this area (where I live) seven years ago from a very Islamic area, where my best friends were Muslims!

hug recieved sis!!!!lol

oh,im pretty sure youll find Muslim friends,you'll always have us though sister!!!!!!

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam!! brrap london!!
Innit Bro!!!!

ayan333
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

AWW I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG TOO SIS ^^^ DON"T WORRY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY TOO :D:D:D:D SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK ..i'm just so excited

me too!!! i think we are all excited,so proud of you sister..i cant express how happy i am for you..i cant stop saying it,welcome to the Truth!!!!!

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
me too!!! i think we are all excited,so proud of you sister..i cant express how happy i am for you..i cant stop saying it,welcome to the Truth!!!!!

I am SO proud to be here, I can't stop LAUGHING and SMILING...I love Allah and my brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!

rose17
07-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the forum sister

Abdul-Raouf
07-22-2008, 01:48 AM
Came to Know that you declared Shahada

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah...

Great News.

Welcome to Islam sister.

SisterSahirah
07-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Good morning everyone and thank you all for the very warm welcome!!

Sister Sahirah :)

niler
07-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Welcum to Islam sisi..

Ol d best!!

SisterSahirah
07-25-2008, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by niler
Welcum to Islam sisi..

Ol d best!!
Thanks Niler!!! :)

Eeman
07-25-2008, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SisterSahirah
Hi there, I'm Camilla from London, England. I have two kids, aged 13 and 7 and I am looking forward to the summer holidays with them!!

I don't belong to any religion as yet, but lately I find myself being drawn to study Islam. One thing is sure...I believe with all my heart in a power greater than myself.

I'm looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know you all!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

CamillaRose x x x :D
Salam alaikum ( peace be with you ) sister camilla...

welcome to LI its a beautiful forum where you will Insha'Allah (God willing) find loads of helpful brothers and sisters and many threads and opinions to broaden your knowledge Insha'Allah.

I pray that Allah swt guides you to the straight path of islam and opens your heart to he truth, makes you firm and strong in imaan (faith) and helps you each and every step of the way until you reach your final destination Jannah (paradise).

Ma salama (my peace) :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

SisterSahirah
07-25-2008, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
Salam alaikum ( peace be with you ) sister camilla...

welcome to LI its a beautiful forum where you will Insha'Allah (God willing) find loads of helpful brothers and sisters and many threads and opinions to broaden your knowledge Insha'Allah.

I pray that Allah swt guides you to the straight path of islam and opens your heart to he truth, makes you firm and strong in imaan (faith) and helps you each and every step of the way until you reach your final destination Jannah (paradise).

Ma salama (my peace) :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
Thank you so very much sister!!! I declared shahada right here the other day and I have never felt so wonderful...I have a lot to learn though!!!

Ma salama, your new sis, Sahirah!!! :D :D :D

Eeman
07-25-2008, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SisterSahirah
Thank you so very much sister!!! I declared shahada right here the other day and I have never felt so wonderful...I have a lot to learn though!!!

Ma salama, your new sis, Sahirah!!! :D :D :D
Masha'Allah may Allah swt bestow Jannah upon you!

ژاله
07-25-2008, 05:33 PM
welcome!!

ژاله
07-25-2008, 05:34 PM
i am so happy of you.welcome to islam!!!!

SisterSahirah
07-25-2008, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaak
i am so happy of you.welcome to islam!!!!
Thank you so much sis!!!! :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!