PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!



SisterSahirah
07-18-2008, 07:09 PM
Hi there, I'm Camilla from London, England. I have two kids, aged 13 and 7 and I am looking forward to the summer holidays with them!!

I don't belong to any religion as yet, but lately I find myself being drawn to study Islam. One thing is sure...I believe with all my heart in a power greater than myself.

I'm looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know you all!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

CamillaRose x x x :D
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
07-18-2008, 07:13 PM
SALAM! Sister roseymila hope you enjoy ur stay and that you learn more about islam through this forum inshallah!
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
SALAM! Sister roseymila hope you enjoy ur stay and that you learn more about islam through this forum inshallah!
:D Thank you so much!!!! x x x x
Reply

Brother_Mujahid
07-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Welomce to LI forums :D

most the people on the forum are friendly and really nice.


if you have any questions feel free to ask away.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Uthman
07-21-2008, 03:34 PM

Reply

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Velcum

:mmokay:
Reply

Nájlá
07-21-2008, 04:49 PM
welcome sis
Reply

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi there!

Welcome to LI, hope you have a nice time here. :)

Peace out...
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone!! I am ready to declare shahada, right here right now, would anyone care to witness for me?
Reply

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
Hi everyone!! I am ready to declare shahada, right here right now, would anyone care to witness for me?
Sister Are you 100% ready to take up a new lifestyle
Reply

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
aww welcome sis to islam (almost) and the forum! so glad ur guided dearr sis! but are u positive islam is ur religon? Coz it cant be like a game, in and out and in and out.
So Enjoy the forum and the religon, god bless u new sis! :) :)
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
Sister Are you 100% ready to take up a new lifestyle
I'm ready. I most certainly, 110%, am ready and willing!!!!!! :D
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm crying with happiness here!!!! This is SO awesome!!!
Reply

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
I'm ready. I most certainly, 110%, am ready and willing!!!!!! :D
Then i would advise you to do the shahada here if you want but id rather you went to a mosque to meet with a sheikh
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:29 PM
I am going to the Mosque on Friday for sure :D
Reply

Simply_Logical
07-21-2008, 05:32 PM
:welcome: to the forum! :D
Reply

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
I am going to the Mosque on Friday for sure :D

Mashallah,then welcome to islam sister id suggest you consider this name aabida it has simplistic meaning which is allah's worshipper
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
Mashallah,then welcome to islam sister id suggest you consider this name aabida it has simplistic meaning which is allah's worshipper
Thank you Ahmed, it's a beautiful name! I think I would like to take the name Sahirah!
Reply

Souljette
07-21-2008, 05:44 PM
:sl:

SISSSSS WLECOME TO THE FORUM AND ISLAMM


I"LL BE YOUR WITNESSSS TAKING SHAHADA :D:D:D

YOU CAN GO AHEADDD>>>IF YOU WANTTT
Reply

Cabdullahi
07-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
Thank you Ahmed, it's a beautiful name! I think I would like to take the name Sahirah!
Nice name! sister just take everything step by step because reverts shouldnt rush themselves but just do things gradually :statisfie
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:47 PM
The most bizarre thing is that my daughter, who is only seven and has never seen me wear Hijab has, as I write this, has brought a green scarf from my friend in Pakistan and arranged it properly over my head. A sign from Allah? I think so...Allahu Akbar!!!!
Reply

Souljette
07-21-2008, 05:49 PM
:sl:

SIS did you take the shahada?? IF not here is how you do it..and I"LL WITNESS IT JUST LIKE THE OTHERS

The testimony is as follows:


"Ash-hadu Al-Laa Ilaaha Illallaah Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasool-ullah."


The English translation is :

“I bear witness that there is no deity (none truly to be worshipped) but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah.”

If the link doesn't work, see here:

http://discover.islamway.com/bindex....tion=newmuslim
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
I have not decared Shahada yet. I am ready to do it, I am just going to wash...
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:00 PM
“I bear witness that there is no deity (none truly to be worshipped) but Allah, and I bear witness that Mohammad is the messenger of Allah.”

"Ash-hadu Al-Laa Ilaaha Illallaah Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasool-ullah."
Reply

Nájlá
07-21-2008, 06:02 PM
allahu akbar
welcome to islam sis
u are like a new born baby now
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by najla93
allahu akbar
welcome to islam sis
u are like a new born baby now
Thank you sister! I am so happy I could cry!!!!
Reply

Souljette
07-21-2008, 06:13 PM
ALLAHU AKBARR>>>TAKBEER!!!

WELCOME TO ISLAM>>Inshallah if you have anything to ask.plz do so and we all are here to helpp ...I am soo happy fr you

:w:
Reply

ayan333
07-21-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
I am going to the Mosque on Friday for sure :D
:sl:
ALLAHu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mash ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im so happy for you sister!!!!!

Welcome to the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


everytime someon embraces Ilam my love for it continues to grow so thak you sister.im so happy for you an like everyone said,feel free to ask us anything,there are alot of knowledgeable plp on this board that can either answer your questions or found someone who can.

i hope you find success on this board and most imprortantlyin Islam.

:w:
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Souljette
ALLAHU AKBARR>>>TAKBEER!!!

WELCOME TO ISLAM>>Inshallah if you have anything to ask.plz do so and we all are here to helpp ...I am soo happy fr you

:w:
Thank you sis, this is wonderful!!!! :D
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by ayan333
:sl:
ALLAHu Akbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mash ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im so happy for you sister!!!!!

Welcome to the Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


everytime someon embraces Ilam my love for it continues to grow so thak you sister.im so happy for you an like everyone said,feel free to ask us anything,there are alot of knowledgeable plp on this board that can either answer your questions or found someone who can.

i hope you find success on this board and most imprortantlyin Islam.

:w:
Thank you SO much sis!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!
Reply

Uthman
07-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Welcome to Islam. I'm very happy for you. :)
Reply

ayan333
07-21-2008, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
Thank you SO much sis!!! Allahu Akbar!!!!


im honered to be your witness lol...


The most bizarre thing is that my daughter, who is only seven and has never seen me wear Hijab has, as I write this, has brought a green scarf from my friend in Pakistan and arranged it properly over my head. A sign from Allah? I think so...Allahu Akbar!!!!


yes, ALLAHu Akbar!!!! if your ready to then thats great but if not then take your time

i whish i lived were you lived so can give you big hug lol

im guessing you have Muslim friends.correct?
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by ayan333
im honered to be your witness lol...


The most bizarre thing is that my daughter, who is only seven and has never seen me wear Hijab has, as I write this, has brought a green scarf from my friend in Pakistan and arranged it properly over my head. A sign from Allah? I think so...Allahu Akbar!!!!


yes, ALLAHu Akbar!!!! if your ready to then thats great but if not then take your time

i whish i lived were you lived so can give you big hug lol

im guessing you have Muslim friends.correct?
Hi Sis!!! Sending you a great big hug too. No, I don't have Muslim friends, yet...it's a long story, but I moved to this area (where I live) seven years ago from a very Islamic area, where my best friends were Muslims!
Reply

Souljette
07-21-2008, 06:59 PM
:sl:

AWW I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG TOO SIS ^^^ DON"T WORRY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY TOO :D:D:D:D SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK ..i'm just so excited

:w:
Reply

qassy!
07-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Salam!! brrap london!!
Reply

ayan333
07-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by CamillaRose
Hi Sis!!! Sending you a great big hug too. No, I don't have Muslim friends, yet...it's a long story, but I moved to this area (where I live) seven years ago from a very Islamic area, where my best friends were Muslims!


hug recieved sis!!!!lol


oh,im pretty sure youll find Muslim friends,you'll always have us though sister!!!!!!
:w:
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by qassy!
Salam!! brrap london!!
Innit Bro!!!!
Reply

ayan333
07-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Souljette
:sl:

AWW I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU A BIG HUG TOO SIS ^^^ DON"T WORRY WE ARE YOUR FAMILY TOO :D:D:D:D SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK ..i'm just so excited

:w:
me too!!! i think we are all excited,so proud of you sister..i cant express how happy i am for you..i cant stop saying it,welcome to the Truth!!!!!

:w:
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by ayan333
me too!!! i think we are all excited,so proud of you sister..i cant express how happy i am for you..i cant stop saying it,welcome to the Truth!!!!!

:w:
I am SO proud to be here, I can't stop LAUGHING and SMILING...I love Allah and my brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!
Reply

rose17
07-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the forum sister
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
07-22-2008, 01:48 AM
Came to Know that you declared Shahada

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah...

Great News.

Welcome to Islam sister.





Reply

SisterSahirah
07-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Good morning everyone and thank you all for the very warm welcome!!

Sister Sahirah :)
Reply

niler
07-23-2008, 10:22 AM
Welcum to Islam sisi..

Ol d best!!
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by niler
Welcum to Islam sisi..

Ol d best!!
Thanks Niler!!! :)
Reply

Eeman
07-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by SisterSahirah
Hi there, I'm Camilla from London, England. I have two kids, aged 13 and 7 and I am looking forward to the summer holidays with them!!

I don't belong to any religion as yet, but lately I find myself being drawn to study Islam. One thing is sure...I believe with all my heart in a power greater than myself.

I'm looking forward to spending some time here and getting to know you all!!!

Lots of love and hugs,

CamillaRose x x x :D
Salam alaikum ( peace be with you ) sister camilla...

welcome to LI its a beautiful forum where you will Insha'Allah (God willing) find loads of helpful brothers and sisters and many threads and opinions to broaden your knowledge Insha'Allah.

I pray that Allah swt guides you to the straight path of islam and opens your heart to he truth, makes you firm and strong in imaan (faith) and helps you each and every step of the way until you reach your final destination Jannah (paradise).

Ma salama (my peace) :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Eeman
Salam alaikum ( peace be with you ) sister camilla...

welcome to LI its a beautiful forum where you will Insha'Allah (God willing) find loads of helpful brothers and sisters and many threads and opinions to broaden your knowledge Insha'Allah.

I pray that Allah swt guides you to the straight path of islam and opens your heart to he truth, makes you firm and strong in imaan (faith) and helps you each and every step of the way until you reach your final destination Jannah (paradise).

Ma salama (my peace) :statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
Thank you so very much sister!!! I declared shahada right here the other day and I have never felt so wonderful...I have a lot to learn though!!!

Ma salama, your new sis, Sahirah!!! :D :D :D
Reply

Eeman
07-25-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by SisterSahirah
Thank you so very much sister!!! I declared shahada right here the other day and I have never felt so wonderful...I have a lot to learn though!!!

Ma salama, your new sis, Sahirah!!! :D :D :D
Masha'Allah may Allah swt bestow Jannah upon you!
Reply

ژاله
07-25-2008, 05:33 PM
welcome!!
Reply

ژاله
07-25-2008, 05:34 PM
i am so happy of you.welcome to islam!!!!
Reply

SisterSahirah
07-25-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Malaak
i am so happy of you.welcome to islam!!!!
Thank you so much sis!!!! :D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!