View Full Version : *!* A Story of a Woman who had Taqwa *!*

Khayal
07-18-2008, 07:37 PM
:arabic6:

A Story of a Woman who had Taqwa
Tafsir Ibn Kathir
http://www.salafisisters.com/womantaqwa.pdf

:salamext:
Allah's statement; (Allah will grant after hardship, ease.)
This is a sure promise from Him, and indeed, Allah's promises are true and He never breaks them, This is an Allah's saying; (Verily, along with every hardship is relief. Verily, along with every hardship is relief.)
[94:5-6]
There is a relevant Hadith that we should mention here. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Hurayrah said, "A man and his wife from an earlier generation were poor. Once when the man came back from a journey, he went to his wife saying to her, while feeling hunger and fatigued, `Do you have anything to eat' She said, `Yes, receive the good news of Allah's provisions.' He again said to her, `If you have anything to eat, bring it to me.' She said, `Wait a little longer.' She was awaiting Allah's mercy. When the matter was prolonged, he said to her, `Get up and bring me whatever you have to eat, because I am real hungry and fatigued.' She said, `I will. Soon I will open the oven's cover, so do not be hasty.' When he was busy and refrained from insisting for a while, she said to herself, `I should look in my oven.' So she got up and looked in her oven and found it full of the meat of a lamb, and her mortar and pestle was full of seed grains; it was crushing the seeds on its own. So, she took out what was in the mortar and pestle, after shaking it to remove everything from inside, and also took the meat out that she found in the oven.''
Abu Hurayrah added, "By He in Whose Hand is the life of Abu Al-Qasim (Prophet Muhammad )! This is the same statement that Muhammad said, (Had she taken out what was in her mortar and not emptied it fully by shaking it, it would have continued crushing the seeds until the Day of Resurrection.)''

Source.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
07-19-2008, 11:05 AM
thread approved. JazakaAllah khayr for posting it up sis :sl:

Amat Allah
07-19-2008, 11:58 AM
Subhaan Allah Al Azeem......subhaan Allah

Amat Allah
02-19-2009, 01:56 PM
I am reading this again subhaan Allah and again this post filling my heart with faith and strengthen my feelings for the one I love more than anything Allah la ilaha illa Allah... wa Allahi no matter what he will always be with us and never let us down never ...covering us with his mercy blessings and graces and we still sinning...O Allah forgive us and be pleased with us Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Jazaki Allaho khairan my sweetie again and again and again and may he reward u with Al Ferdaws Al A`ala with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeen ^^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Souljette
02-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Subhanallah

MO783
02-19-2009, 02:45 PM
:sl:

Subanallah

AnonyMouse~
02-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Wow..subhanAllah thats amazing

Green eyes
02-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Subhan'Allah

*Innocent GaL*
03-12-2009, 05:27 AM
[PIE][BANANA]Salaamz,[/BANANA]

this was a rly gud post.. ur posts r very inspirational for teens like me :shade: :smile:

can u post sum articles about teenagers n Islam also? :embarrass

i think i wuld also benefit frm those :D

newayz, thnx for the article, it was rly gud :D

*Innocent GaL*[/PIE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.