/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress or Blogger ??

Abdul-Raouf
07-19-2008, 09:11 AM
Wordpress or Blogger which one is best?...

Or is there any other blog webservice provider better than these two???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lukm4n
07-19-2008, 01:47 PM
i use blogger here

www.islamicinformation.net

and wordpress here

www.clearislamguide.com (created for a friend who is an alim to get him started..)

I think they are both as good as each other, wordpress is better in some ways but then so is blogger in other ways.. overall I prefer blogger as I have full template edit control, wordpress wont let you touch the template unless you self host it..

BlissfullyJaded
07-19-2008, 07:15 PM
:sl:

I prefer Wordpress... It's more organized and has a fresh look. Blogger gives an admin more controls though, to play with templates and stuff... But I still can't be bothered to go back to blogger. I would rather get a host to use the reallly cool Wordpress themes. :p

lukm4n
07-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Nice blog sister

yes its true. if you will self host your blog, wordpress is without a doubt better.. I think my opinion is biased as I have only real experience with Blogger for the last few months and it has grown on me..

one thing i do like about wordpress is their ALL in 1 seo pack.. a must for all wordpress bloggers !!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.