/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dont Beg And Be Sulf Sufficient!!

chacha_jalebi
07-19-2008, 05:06 PM
as salaam ma alaykum you bootifull pumpkins :D

elo ello

diggidy diggidy ya best check yaselfs before you wreck yaselfs:shade:

Now we should be happy with whatever we have because its all frm Allah (Swt), so if you got a ps3, but not a xbox, be happy atleast you have summin, many people dnt have either, also you got a nice phone, but you upset cause you want the iphone, but cant afford it, well be happy atleast you could have afforded summin! But many peoplings get depressed bout thins like that, what bout those who dont have homes, or food, think about them! we should always we happy with what we have, and this dont only apply to materials, it applies to looks aswell, like we shouldn’t think we are ugly because Allah (swt) created us and he dont create ugly stuff, its all bootifullness like the world, if we are ugly its because we haven’t looked after ourselfs, got nothin to do with Allah (swt)! Also the important bit, everyone has different tastes, one person might not like us, but someone else might think we are the buffest person on the planet! So dont despair :D and if you are go and ask your parents, they will truely tell you how bootifull you really are! because we all are butifull!!

So the main point is be happy with what you have and dont envy others, also bein self sufficient and not beggin is a vital quality! like we go uni, get degrees so we can hav a heavy job and be self sufficient, but unfortunately wit great sadness i must inform everyone *wipes tears*, thats not always the case is it :mmokay: like our relatives back home, think we are money makin machines for them pssssh! They will keep beggin bla bla, help me with this that, and the sad thin is they dont really need help for example they like, its so hot here, i want a air conditioner, and your like woh blud, and then they are like to the parents “ o so n so is gettin married, send us some money for help” WHAAAAAAT! why you wan money? So you can do all haraam stuff like show off, hire a band, laa dee daa, thats why they wan the money so peoplings can think they are all rich n wealth off, whatever you fakes!! Im disgusted!! bye

:D erm

Allah (Swt) says in Surah Hud v6....

"And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from Allah.''
So when out provision is all from Allah (Swt) then why shooould be unhappy, like i said before, he knows our needs and will provide for us accordin to them innaay!!!

Also in surah al baqara v273

"(Charity is) for Fuqara (the poor), who in Allah's Cause are restricted (from travel), and cannot move about in the land (for trade or work). The one who knows them not, thinks that they are rich because of their modesty. You may know them by their mark, they do not beg of people at all.''

now as the verse clearly says charity is the poor, yet you see many people, when the eid udhiyah appens they give all the meat to relatives or family friends who aint even poor lol! Their is a difference of opinion on the thin, but everyone agress that you should give some meat to the poor, but lol still they go around givin meat to their relatives and stuff pssssh!!

Also we are taught not to like spend loosely, like buyin clothes we never gona wear or buyin stuff that we dont need but it looks “nice” in the shop!!

Allah (swt) says in surah al furqan v67

"And those, who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor niggardly, but hold a medium (way) between those (extremes).''

Some bootifull hadiths

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said,"Richness is not the abundance of wealth, rather it is self-sufficiency.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

See, so like you can have to life off £1 per day, but its not what you have its how you use it that makes you self sufficient and rich, the meanin of the hadith is dont think you have less or more, because its all from Allah (Swt), jus be happy and content innaay!!

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Successful is the one who has entered the fold of Islam and is provided with sustenance which is sufficient for his needs, and Allah makes him content with what He has bestowed upon him.''.
[Muslim]

Hakim bin Hizam (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I begged Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and he gave me; I begged him again and he gave me. I begged him again and he gave me and said, "O Hakim, wealth is pleasant and sweet. He who acquires it with self-contentment, it becomes a source of blessing for him; but it is not blessed for him who seeks it out of greed. He is like one who goes on eating but his hunger is not satisfied. The upper hand is better than the lower one.'' I said to him, "O Messenger of Allah, by Him Who sent you with the Truth I will not, after you, ask anyone for anything till I leave this world.'' So Abu Bakr (May Allah be pleased with him) would summon Hakim (May Allah be pleased with him) to give his rations, but he would refuse. Then 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) would call him but he would decline to accept anything. So 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) said addressing Muslims: "O Muslims, I ask you to bear testimony that I offer Hakim his share of the booty that Allah has assigned for him but he refuses my offer.'' Thus Hakim did not accept anything from anyone after the death of Messenger of Allah (PBUH), till he died.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

See like this sahabi, he would keep askin and gettin but he had morals and he only asked from RasoolAllah (saw), yet many of us, will ask from the father, then the son, then the children, its shameful you old bags, go and get a job! we have to be able to provide for ourselfs that the role of a man, like he should be able to pay bills, feed family, if you cant do that your not a man :p lol naa but if you cant you should seriously get a reality check!

More hadiths

Hakim bin Hizam (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The upper hand is better than the lower one; and begin (charity) with those who are under your care; and the best charity is (the one which is given) out of surplus; and he who wishes to abstain from begging will be protected by Allah; and he who seeks self-sufficiency will be made self-sufficient by Allah.'' [Al-Bukhari]

Abu Sufyan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not be importunate in begging. By Allah! If one of you asks me for something and I give it to him unwillingly, there is no blessing in what I give him.''
[Muslim]

This hadiths is so important like many people again from backhome psssh, keep buggin askin for help, and your like if i had the money i would, but they keep askin and eventually the people give in, their is no blessin in that, mooovin oooon

Auf bin Malik Al-Ashja`i (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Seven, eight or nine people, including myself, were with Messenger of Allah (PBUH) on an occasion when he (PBUH) remarked, "Would you pledge allegiance to Messenger of Allah?'' As we had taken oath of allegiance shortly before, we said, "We have already done so, O Messenger of Allah.'' He again asked, "Would you not pledge allegiance to Messenger of Allah?'' So we stretched out our hands and said, "We have already made our pledge with you, O Messenger of Allah, on what should we make a pledge with you?'' He said, "To worship Allah and not to associate anything with Him, to perform the five (daily) Salat and to obey.'' Then he added in a low tone, "And not to ask people for anything.'' Thereafter, I noticed that some of these people who were present did not ask anyone to pick up even the whip for them if it fell from their hands. [Muslim].

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "If one of you would keep begging (of people) until he meets Allah (on the Day of Resurrection) his face will be without a shred of flesh.''[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

woh blud:uuh: stop beggin you beggers:(

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: While Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was on his pulpit (in the mosque) delivering a Khutbah (religious talk) about Sadaqah (charity) and begging, he said, "The upper hand is better than the lower hand, the upper hand is the one which gives and the lower hand is the begging one.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who begs to increase his riches is in fact asking only for a live coal. It is up to him to decrease it or increase it.''
[Muslim]

well well

Samurah bin Jundub (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Begging is a cut that a person inflicts upon his face; except for asking a ruler, or under the stress of circumstances from which there is no escape.''
[At-Tirmidhi]

If you truly need then ask from the people in authority and the govt hav all the benefits and that crap, yet some people still end up doin fraud with the govt :mmokay: you greedy animals!!!

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who suffers poverty and seeks relief from people, he will not be relieved; but he who seeks relief from Allah Alone, he will be relieved sooner or later.''
[Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi]

Ohhhhh this hadiths is wicked, again another one that needs to be framed for the relatives backhome :D and also it shows tawakkul on Allah (Swt) is heavy! also for poverty we have been told too read surah surah al waqiah!!:shade: not beg!

Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who guarantees me that he will not beg anything from anyone, I will guarantee him (to enter) Jannah.'' I said, "I give you the guarantee.'' Then Thauban (May Allah be pleased with him) never begged anything from anyone.
[Abu Dawud]

Ooo yeah, what about all them beggers, cant speak a word of English, all they can say is salaam and alhumdulilla or some other islamic words, and they beg, then like at the end of the day your comin back from work and you see them inside maccy d and your like woh blud have i been bumped!! Pssssh! So dont beg end off!

Qabisah bin Al-Mukhariq (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I stood as surety for a debt and came to Messenger of Allah (PBUH) to seek his help in discharging it. Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Wait till we receive charity and I shall give you out of it.'' He (PBUH) added, "O Qabisah, begging is not lawful except for three people. One who has incurred debt (for assuming guarantee), for him begging is permissible till the guarantee is discharged and he should then refrain; a person whose property has been destroyed by a calamity is allowed to beg till he attains self-sufficiency; a person who meets with dire necessity (due to hunger) provided that three men of understanding from his people affirm the genuineness (of his poverty), for him begging is lawful till he attains means of his subsistence. Other than these, O Qabisah, anything received through begging is unlawful, its recipient devours it unlawfully.''
[Muslim]

This is heavy hadiths, if those who beg dont fit in these category and usually they dont, then you should give them a back hand, a flyin kick :D and tell them what RasoolAllah (Saw) said about those who are allowed to beg

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, A needy person is not the one who goes from door to door, begging and is turned away with a morsel or two or with a date or two. But a needy person is the one who does not have enough to live upon, and neither from his appearance it occurs that he is needy and should be given alms, nor does he himself beg anything from others.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

so be happy with what you got, small or big, dont beg people and work for the money yourself, money isnt anythin, its a piece of paper dont let it rule yor lifes!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
07-19-2008, 08:40 PM
mashAllaah great thread bro

inshAllaah we always stay content with what we have

you know akhee... never a day passed where i starved

subhanAllaah, lives jus been too luxurious...

but if i fell to the pits would i beg? makes me think serious....

Soulja Girl
07-19-2008, 08:43 PM
:sl:

Great thread bro, Jazakallah khair for sharing!
Maybe I should make my mumzy read this... *calls her*

:w:

chacha_jalebi
07-19-2008, 10:43 PM
chanks kiddos :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
07-20-2008, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
as salaam ma alaykum you bootifull pumpkins :D

everyone thinks im a bootiful pumpkin :D

format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
Also the important bit, everyone has different tastes, one person might not like us, but someone else might think we are the buffest person on the planet!
NO!

Everyone loves me
they think i am the most bootifulist pumpkin they ever ever ever saw :D:D:D

(Excellent thread brother)

chacha_jalebi
07-20-2008, 09:23 PM
when i was born the nurse said to my mummy he is a gawjus pumpkin

so there is only one bootiful pumpkin sister i.e. MEEE:D

jazakhallahh, hope it was beneficial

Sahabiyaat
07-21-2008, 11:48 AM
aww bless :)
im sure u wer chacha jee!

Simply_Logical
07-21-2008, 12:01 PM
great thread, jazakallah khair!

chacha_jalebi
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
:embarrass

praise Allah (swt)

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Typo ^o)

This thread is nice.

As somebody once said, I will bear any ordeal but I will not beg :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.