/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Obama or Mccain?

truemuslim
07-20-2008, 03:51 AM
:sl:

so who do you support? It doesnt matter if ur in the UK or the USA coz the US presidents cant place into there minds if they are teh world president or one country president, so this effects all.

OOk well i was gonna write al the things mccain and obama said about war, education, health stuff, bla bla bla, BUT i decided to get lazy.

sooo u google that and then choose.

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
07-20-2008, 05:57 AM

Ralph Nader is cool.

If I were to vote, I'd vote McCain. But I'm not gonna vote, cuz I'm not passionate about it and I feel neither are gonna turn this country in any better direction.

Chuck
07-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Neither of them to be honest. I prefered Ron Paul but he is out of the race. The reason I've concerns about Obama becoming President: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvreIMJrZg

Why I like Ron Paul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6SlUpbnIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBlL...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJBOtUheQ0

Intisar
07-24-2008, 08:02 PM
:sl: The lesser of two evils - Obama.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
07-24-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm voting McCain, primarily because I know what he stands for. Obama is still pretty much an unknown.

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 08:06 PM
i like mccain so muc better than obama now that i check out how he is. obama is like sooo evil! besides he still has NO plans of anything. imagine if he becomes president how he gonna deal with his country

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 08:13 PM
am not voting and i don't know who id vote 4 i don't like either one

Chuck
07-24-2008, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: The lesser of two evils - Obama.
Did you watch the video I linked above? Does he sound like lesser of two evils?

arabianprincess
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
why would u vote for mccain .. hes evil n he wants to destroy muslim n the middle east well basicalllly islam i heard that hes planning to send missionaries to middle east to convert them to Christianity .... bt u think think about it... obama is lesser pain than mccain . he wants to stay in iraq for 10 MOre years comeon get out .. let them rule there own country ..oh yeah plus hes old n sick n about to die any min might as well get a young president :D. thats my opinion.

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 08:29 PM
i change my mind. i vote for me :p :)
seriously i hate america, it gives u NO choice, its either bad or worse, evil or eviler, :raging:

BlackMamba
07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Obama

Chuck
07-24-2008, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
why would u vote for mccain .. hes evil n he wants to destroy muslim n the middle east well basicalllly islam i heard that hes planning to send missionaries to middle east to convert them to Christianity .... bt u think think about it... obama is lesser pain than mccain . he wants to stay in iraq for 10 MOre years comeon get out .. let them rule there own country ..oh yeah plus hes old n sick n about to die any min might as well get a young president :D. thats my opinion.
Obama has plans to attack Iran. Mccain wants to stay in Iraq and Obama wants to get out Iraq and attack another country.

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 10:17 PM
obama also wants to start a war in pakistan.

Questfortruth
07-24-2008, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I'm voting McCain, primarily because I know what he stands for. Obama is still pretty much an unknown.
Do you watch Fox news a lot?

BlackMamba
07-24-2008, 10:50 PM
I think Obama is smart enough not to start another war. He is not stupid, why do you think he opposed the Iraqi War in the beginning.
http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/...a-turban-3.jpg

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Yeh he wants to stop the iraq war because he said "it takes our eyes off al qaeda, afghanistan and iran" bla bla bla

Questfortruth
07-25-2008, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
Yeh he wants to stop the iraq war because he said "it takes our eyes off al qaeda, afghanistan and iran" bla bla bla
What did Afghanistan do anyways? The Afghani people are poor who bearly have food to eat. Now they have the super powers of the world dropping 500 pound bombs on them.

truemuslim
07-25-2008, 12:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Questfortruth
What did Afghanistan do anyways? The Afghani people are poor who bearly have food to eat. Now they have the super powers of the world dropping 500 pound bombs on them.

They think osama bin laden is there.
Poor them, may allah make it easy for all the muslimeen

Questfortruth
07-25-2008, 03:53 AM
They think osama bin laden is there.
Poor them, may allah make it easy for all the muslimeen
America actually thinks its acceptable to attack an entire country to get just one man. Ameen to the dua!

aminahjaan
07-25-2008, 04:27 AM
It feels unlike me to say this but.
Mccains an old fart!
haha
Seriously he needs to lighten up, that grumpy old man's always maddd

Obama 08 is the only hope now
Insha'Allah with him, America's situation will be better.

aminahjaan
07-25-2008, 04:29 AM
i like mccain so muc better than obama now that i check out how he is. obama is like sooo evil! besides he still has NO plans of anything. imagine if he becomes president how he gonna deal with his country

LOL awwh come on sis! The old grump?

What do you mean he doesn't have any plans? Lol his whole idea is change and stuff. Course he has plans

Keltoi
07-25-2008, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Questfortruth
Do you watch Fox news a lot?
No, I get most of my news from the internet these days. Obama has said what he is against, not what he is for, besides general musings on energy efficiency and a focus on Afghanistan and not Iraq. I happen to agree that more resources should be moved to Afghanistan, but I disagree with his set timetable for leaving.

Aurora
07-25-2008, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
Obama has plans to attack Iran. Mccain wants to stay in Iraq and Obama wants to get out Iraq and attack another country.
obama also wants to start a war in pakistan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

Chuck
07-26-2008, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aurora
crap, since Mccain was against torture I thought he would have more sense than that.

youngsister
07-26-2008, 05:36 PM

America made a huge mistake when electing bush..McCain is even worse than Bush.

Like someone else said Obama is better than McCain.

Chuck
07-26-2008, 05:37 PM
I miss Ron Paul :cry: :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5robAWmu4 (Message to Obama)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1y47K29J1o (Ron Paul *Iranians Tested Missiles AFTER Israel had WAR GAMES!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhAokoMgSDc (Ron Paul Slams Republican Warmongers)

truemuslim
07-26-2008, 09:12 PM
god i hope obama and mccain become dumber and drop out the elections and the someone real comes...but hey thats imposible

obama is stupid, and he gets muslims voting for him, then the muslims will sit there complainin that he's killing the ummah bla bla bla, all that over again.
jus like they did to bush.

arabianprincess
07-27-2008, 01:59 AM
obama compare to mccain ... hes like an angel come on now dont be hard on him... i honestly never heard that he wanted to start a WAR ... so hes trying to pull the american OUT . N thats iis a GOOOD sign infact a grt sign..

i ll be honest i always liked ron pual .. then john edward then it was btw obama n clintion . then i choose obama then btw him n that old guy .... gee hes sooo annoying . hes about to die any min,. he should go n worry about his sickness..... peace

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 02:20 AM
i dont like ANY. if ali abdullah was here, i would vote for him! just not his government :p

and if he wasnt, i would vote for shamlan. i mean cmon everyone hates that guy yet he still owns all the ones here in the USA. :raging:

arabianprincess
07-27-2008, 02:27 AM
ali... heheh dont make me laugh hes akbar sark.... n he anit an angel .. most of the yemeni ppl r poor cuz of him.. he loves him self.. although hes smart when he won the election he made ppl think if you pick another president he will be gawa3 as in he will steal but as for him ... hes khalas shab3 or as in he wont cuz he already did .. come on now ... ali did nothin for yemen or the yemeni ppl .. we r the poorest country cuz of him n his governtmet .the yemen wants to be 2countries cuz of him ... grt job ali.. getting all that special treatment.. watever.. sick of em all.

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 02:32 AM
hehe ok sorry i dunno, this is why i shudnt lissen to my cousins...they thnk he's cute :rolleyes: crazzyy

i gues there is NO good president anywhere. but since we have no choice why not choose the best??
you should try googling obama's plans, and mccains plans. to see it for sure. :)

Chuck
07-27-2008, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
i honestly never heard that he wanted to start a WAR ... so hes trying to pull the american OUT . N thats iis a GOOOD sign infact a grt sign..
Did you saw the video that I posted? He wants to pull out of Afghanistan and go into Iran. Seems like both Obama and Mccain have plans to go into Iran.

If you can't watch the video, l'll quote article:
Here's yet another example of why supporting the Democrats is counter-productive. Barack Obama repeats the same lies that the Republicans do about Iran and he assures us that he will attack Iran if they were to attack Israel. Nevermind that it is Israel that is making the threats, or that the only two nuclear powers in the Middle East are the US And Israel. And by the way, what are we still doing there? 68% of the public wants us withdrawn completely—but since we're there Iran's alleged attacks on our soldiers make as good an excuse as any to enlarge the war.

How does supporting Obama make it more likely that the US will withdraw? It doesn't. Supporting Obama says, "I want us to keep our military bases and the most massive embassy on the planet in Iraq for years to come. I want the next President, regardless of party affiliation, to attack Iran. I want to increase the size of the military by 80,000 troops and send more soldiers to Afghanistan. I want to rescue the crumbling US empire and ensure our military hegemony over the globe for generations to come." That's what a vote or a dollar for Obama means.

http://www.nickhart.com/node/97

Makky
07-27-2008, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
Neither of them to be honest. I prefered Ron Paul but he is out of the race. The reason I've concerns about Obama becoming President: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvreIMJrZg

Why I like Ron Paul:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6SlUpbnIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuBlL...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJBOtUheQ0
I think Ron Paul is better than them both and I always pray for him to be a muslim

may Allah guide Ron Paul to ISLAM..

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 08:43 PM
did yall see obama on tv a few days ago, with the jews, wearing a jew hat, doing jew stuff...

gosh think a lil will ya!

BlackMamba
07-27-2008, 08:50 PM
Ya but at least he went to Palestine also. When McCain n Bush go, they just go to Israel. And if your hurt by the yamaka Obama was wearing then you should look at him in the infamous picture of him wearing a turban.

Makky
07-27-2008, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Ya but at least he went to Palestine also. When McCain n Bush go, they just go to Israel. And if your hurt by the yamaka Obama was wearing then you should look at him in the infamous picture of him wearing a turban.
I will agree with you if you are sure that he is a muslim... if he isn't then what he did and what he likes to do is just hypocrisy.

BlackMamba
07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
I know he is not a Muslim. But I really dont think he will invade another country, he's smart enough to know not to do that.

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 09:03 PM
obama is stupid. he wants to take the troops out of iraq and into afghanistan.
nobody knows what he wants to do! i hate him :raging: and i hate mccain :raging: and i hate any american president in the past or in the future..:raging:

BlackMamba
07-28-2008, 03:49 AM
Is there any leader in the world that is good on an Islamic point of view. Like even KSA has a monarchy. There are no good leaders anymore from America or any other country, but as citizens we have to recognize the lesser of the evils. And I think Obama is the better, by far, between the 2 main candidates.

Muslim Knight
07-28-2008, 04:15 AM
Whoever wins, we lose.

Sorry. I am quoting Aliens vs Predator movie catchphrase.

Personally I think McCain is overshadowed by Obama. Even media over here often highlights Obama campaign even during his recently concluded run for Presidency nomination against Clinton. What makes people think McCain has a chance anyway?

north_malaysian
07-28-2008, 04:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Knight
What makes people think McCain has a chance anyway?
Votes from white supremacists and anti-Muslims (well...there are morons who are still harping on the "Obama is a Muslim" tune)

P/S: Muslim Knight... can you go to the Malaysian Language thread...have something to discuss about local politics

Questfortruth
07-28-2008, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
No, I get most of my news from the internet these days. Obama has said what he is against, not what he is for, besides general musings on energy efficiency and a focus on Afghanistan and not Iraq. I happen to agree that more resources should be moved to Afghanistan, but I disagree with his set timetable for leaving.
So you get your news from www.foxnews.com? I heard the Iraqi government want America to set a time table.

sur
08-22-2008, 09:48 PM
Have a look at McCain:-
Media Tags are no longer supported

Media Tags are no longer supported

Ansariyah
08-22-2008, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
It feels unlike me to say this but.
Mccains an old fart!
haha
Seriously he needs to lighten up, that grumpy old man's always maddd

Obama 08 is the only hope now
Insha'Allah with him, America's situation will be better.
lol sis...I agree....I mean the dark bit...:p:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.