/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A+ Certification Course

'Abd-al Latif
07-21-2008, 01:21 PM
:salamext:

Can brothers and sisters who live in the UK tell me a bit about the A+ Certification Course?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:22 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Akhee I'll be honest and say I dont have a clue what you're talking about. Unless you mean A-Levels? Is that it? *confuzzled* sorry

WassalamuAlaykum

Al-Zaara
07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
Aleykum selam,

The A+ certification demonstrates competency as a computer technician... CompTIA A+ certification is a vendor neutral certification. It requires two tests to be passed: the A+ Essentials exam and a choice of one of three elective exams. CompTIA is vendor neutral but leans towards Microsoft operating systems although some Apple questions do appear on this new exam.
---> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/A_Plus_Certification

The A+ certification from CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) is an entry-level, vendor-neutral offering designed to test a candidate’s overall knowledge of both hardware and popular operating system concepts. According to CompTIA, over 700,000 people now hold the A+ certification credential worldwide.
---> http://www.certification-crazy.net/A+.htm

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
And you're not even in the UK....put me to shame :-[ lol :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
07-21-2008, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
And you're not even in the UK....put me to shame :-[ lol :p
Always ask Shaykh Google. lol ;D

And as a matter of fact, heard of it a few days back in a TV programme.

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Always ask Shaykh Google. lol ;D

And as a matter of fact, heard of it a few days back in an TV programme.
If google is your shaykh he may just lead you astray :p lol kiddin, :D

But JazakAllah khayr for that sis :thumbs_up :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Al-Zaara
07-21-2008, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
If google is your shaykh he may just lead you astray :p lol kiddin, :D

But JazakAllah khayr for that sis :thumbs_up :D

WassalamuAlaykum
Now now, everyone uses Google. Betrayer you are if you use AskJeeves or Yahoo or anything else. :cry:

We iyyaki. :D

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Now now, everyone uses Google. Betrayer you are if you use AskJeeves or Yahoo or anything else. :cry:

We iyyaki. :D
Lol ;D just L O L

ok ima stop spamming :-[

BarakAllahu Feeki

x

'Abd-al Latif
07-23-2008, 10:03 AM
:w:

JazakAllah khair, but do you know if this is the official website? I've come across other A+ Certification websites and they look similar to each other.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.