/* */

PDA

View Full Version : it is the farewell

Amat Allah
07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Asalamo Alikom wa Rhamato Allah.....

I am really sad and I don`t want to do this but I have to leave this amazing place ,my second home after 5 days or less...I loved this place soo much and I loved all the members ...

but I feel like the end is coming and I want to spend my days wisely now ...

I want to thank you all of you after My Lord and say I am really honored cause I met people like you...and you are so dear no matter what you are...muslims or not...

then I want to ask your forgiveness after Allah.....so please forgive me if I did upset anyone of you ,forgive me if I did make you sad or angry.....

and I am thanking the one who made this place this beautifull place after Allah and we should all of us thank this man after Allah and make Duaa for him....

may Allah reward you with the highest levels of paradise and purify you from all sins and make you from those who will enter Jannat Al ferdous with out being reckoning ,may Allah protect you from all harms,sins,shaitan and hellfire ....

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon his messenger Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam...

and the same Duaa for you all...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

my advice:

always and I mean always recite Quraan with meditation and don`t leave Al sunnah our prophet Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam sayings and deeds and never ever leave Adeker .

with all of these things you will be just fine and shaitan will run away from you ,never let him control you cause you will gain nothing but sins and you will feel all alone ,sad ,empty and depressed ,I`ve tested this befor a few days ago and everyone will hate you even your best friend ...its Allahs punishment may Allah forgive me and you...

Ameeeeeeeeeeen

and when you sin don`t say I am not perfect to justify your bad deeds no
say it to encourage your self to do more and more good deeds..Ok??

and never do sins and say it is a small one .....still sins and you don`t know if Allah will forgive you or not it is Allah will...

and when you commit sins don`t sit like a statue doing nothing ,rightaway ask Allah for his forgiveness and repent and Allah will love you Amen....

we humanbeings are weak can not bear the Dunya fire or let me say the heat of the son what about hellfire???

always remember this over and over and think about Al Jannah and the most important the standing before Allah in the Judgement day....

love Allah more than anything even your family and your self and more than living in this Dunya...

always forgive the others and you will be surprised at the end....:statisfie

work soooo hard befor the end comes....

I will miss you all of you and make Duaa for you inshaa Allah whether you knew me or not,whether you loved me or not,whether you hated me or not ,whether you were a brother or a sister,whether you were a muslim or non...

make Allah the first and the last and know that if you lose everything if all people hate you Allah always will be there and you will forget about everything and give up everything when Allah is the there in you heart and thoughts ....

LOVE ALLAH,MISS ALLAH AND FEAR HIM

may Allah love you Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

your sister no matter what and always remember me As:

Amat Allah (the slave of Allah)

I will never forgive you all of you cause you didn`t harm me or hurt me ever so there is nothing to be forgiven for :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-21-2008, 02:49 PM
:salamext:

Aww sis you will be missed greatly! All of us LI'ers will meet in Jannah, Ameen! Take care sis and please remember me in your duas! xXx

Re.TiReD
07-21-2008, 02:51 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Awww masha'Allah what a cute sis! :D :p lol

May Allah (swt) bless you in abundance sis and give you every halal thing your heart desires, may He increase amd perfect your Imaan and character and may you be of the dwellers of the highest garden- Jannatul Firdaws! Ameen!

Remember us in your Du'aas sis as we will all keep you in ours bi'ithnillah!

WassalamuAlaykum

jannat
07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
:sl:
your leaving?? i didnt get to know you sis, but whateva the reason is sister. i pray Allah SWT blesses you with good health, peace, Success in this dunya and akhira,imaan and good health.
I hope Allah always bless you, jazakallah for your advice, i hope to be a better sister inshallah. May Allah SWT forgive for our mistakes!were all sinners and we need his help.
i pray he brings us all happiness and keeps us guided. You take care, keep smiling, and trust Allah in all affairs. You are a very nice human being and we need sisters like this in our ummah. keep working hard for Allah, May he reward you inshallah.

Forgive me for my mistakes, i hope inshallah, one day we all will meet, inshallah in Jannah. Remember me in your duas!

Best wishes and regards,
Jannat(sr saadia)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
07-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Sad to read about your decision. I hope you will change your mind and will come back :) In the end of the day, you should have, even 5 minutes to spend it here.

Amat Allah
07-21-2008, 03:00 PM
^^ thank you my dears ....I will make Duaa for you tell the last breath of mine comes inshaa Allah.....

Tania honey...I am really leaving this great place and I won`t change my mind...its for a higher goal....

love you all

may Allah love you....Ameeeeeeeeen

Al-Zaara
07-21-2008, 03:01 PM
NO!!!

No...

:cry:

Aleykum selam we rahmetallahu we berekathu,

*sigh* I almost don't know what to say! I'll really miss you posting. MashaAllah, you're just utterly lovely! I'd hope you'd come and visit the site once in a while at least. :-[

Promise to take care of yourself and always turn to Allah for help! JazakiAllahu kheyr for the advice you've given and all the great posts of yours in this forum!

You're in my duas, inshaAllah and I pray for your best in this life and the next, may Allah subhana we ta'ala grant you Jannatul firdaus! Amiiin!!!

And AMIIN to the adiya!

Tania
07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
you will be missed :( What better objective than to share your islamic knowledge on LI :?

I hate farewells :(

Soulja Girl
07-21-2008, 04:13 PM

Aww, we'll mish you sis! :cry:
Rememer us in your duas and pwease forgive us! :)
I wuv you for the sake of Allah... Tc honey and good luck wiv everything! xxx

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 04:22 PM
aw sis why. why u leaving? ur like the only reason i stayed here! Why u leaving? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
remember what i told u , no matter what i wont ever forget u, when we both leave the forum, never see each other, i will always remember u sis,.
but why i leaving? why? whyyyyy??

truemuslim
07-21-2008, 04:24 PM
...suddenly the forum died.
...suddenly its dark...no light. no smiles. :(. no happiness. nothing to look foward to.

siiisss why i leaving? :cry:

Nájlá
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
i just can't believe what am reading
i really dont know what to say.:cry::cry:
but i will missssssssss u Amat Allah, i'll miss ur beautifull dua's, ur posts sis that showed love for all the ummah.:cry::cry::cry:
i will always remeber u in my dua's

please please take care of urself Amat allah.
and email me and tell me how u doing
may Allah subhana we ta'ala grant you Jannatul firdaus! ameeeeeeeeeeen

:cry::cry:

BlissfullyJaded
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM

LOL @ you both. You'll hijacked!

Sad to see you leave sis Amat Allah. imsad I'll miss your posts.. I hope you decide to drop by.

Ameen to the duas.

Amat Allah
07-22-2008, 03:46 AM
I just couldn`t hold my tears anymore ,,,,thank you ,you don`t know how much I love you girls All of you may Allah love you...Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

and please don`t close my thread till the 5 days end....it is the last request...

^^!

Tania
07-22-2008, 04:40 AM
Just come back :) - the last request

Amat Allah
07-22-2008, 02:45 PM
I will see if there is time I will passby to greet you girls....inshaa Allah...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-22-2008, 02:48 PM
beautiful advice

ukhtee i sincerely ask you to keep me in your dua's

May Allah grant you jannah !

Ameen !!

Assalamu Alaikum

Souljette
07-22-2008, 02:51 PM

OMGGGGG SISSS I"M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH..You are soo sweet

Just the way you talk and the way you make us feel in your posts is amazing..I'll miss your amazing du'as that make it worthwhile reading or going through the pain...SIS IT IS REALLY A SAD THING but do plz come and visit us when you can or if you can

LOV YOU SOO MUCH SIS..Take care and remember that we'll remember you no matter what

Re.TiReD
07-22-2008, 02:52 PM
:salamext:

Your Rep :ooh: Thumma Ameeeeeen! And may Allah (swt) Bless you and Love you mooooreeee! Ameeen! *wub*

:wasalamex

Khalisah
07-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Please take care of your self sister, I wish I had, had the pleasure of getting to know you better...
May Allah bless you in everything that you do, and grant you Jannah InshaAllah.
Take care sis.:cry:

Amat Allah
07-22-2008, 02:59 PM
my brother IbnAbdulHakim I will always make Duaa for you and for the other brothers

i`ve met many magnanimous ,honest and noble brothers here and Wa Allah no one of them said one bad word to me muslims and non mashaa Allah may Allah reward you all with Jannat alferdous and protect you from hellfire and love you too...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

sisters Souljette , JσℓιєFℓєυя and darkchocolate may Allah love you both of you and reward you with Al Jannah....

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Ali.
07-22-2008, 03:27 PM
That was an amazing post. I'm sure you will be missed by many as you take the next step in your life, and I wish you the best for the future.

اعرف انتِ تتكلمين عربي، امل انتِ تبقي عل الطريق الصحيح. و شكراً للنصيحة و السلام عليكُم ؤ رحمة الله و بركاته

:)

Muhammad
07-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh,

I'm very sorry to hear you're leaving sister, but I am certain it is something for the best, and that you are doing this for a greater goal Insha'Allaah.

It is narrated in a saheeh report that our Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) said:

“Whoever gives up a thing for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better than it.”

[Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Hijaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah)

So if you have made a decision, remain firm and keep asking Allaah (swt) for guidance, and He will give you strength to overcome all difficulties.

I am really glad that you have met such people on this forum, and I hope that you will continue to be surrounded by such people to remind you of Allaah (swt) and the striving for the aakhirah. The advice you gave was excellent, Masha'Allaah, and Jazakallaahu khayran for all your du'aas. Indeed, one of the best ways people can thank each other is to make du'aa for them.

May Allaah (swt) protect us all, guide us, support us and increase us in knowledge, righteousness and piety, Aameen!

Amat Allah
07-23-2008, 02:31 AM

اعرف انتِ تتكلمين عربي، امل انتِ تبقي عل الطريق الصحيح. و شكراً للنصيحة و السلام عليكُم ؤ رحمة الله و بركاته

:smile:

أسال الله أن يحميك من نار الجحيم و أن يجعلك من سكان جنة النعيم

اللهم امين

.................................................. .....................

It is narrated in a saheeh report that our Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) said:

“Whoever gives up a thing for the sake of Allaah, Allaah will compensate him with something better than it.”

[Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Hijaab al-Mar’ah al-Muslimah)
this hadeeth filled my heart with happiness..

may Allah fill your heart with happiness and satisfaction in this life and in the hereafter my brother.....

Jazak Allaho milions and milions of khair

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Khayal
07-23-2008, 04:37 AM

Dear sister I will miss you alot, I will not stop from achieving your beneficial goal, InshaAllaah.

How about some dua for me, you are and always will be in my duas. InshaAllaah, May Allaah SWT fulfill all your jaez wishes, and save you from any hardships and clamaties..
may you always be happy...
InshaAllaah & Aameen

You did not reply to my pm, but now there is no need to do so....

Amat Allah
07-23-2008, 05:23 AM
I will make Duaa for you my dear for ever inshaa Allah I will never forget you....

You did not reply to my pm, but now there is no need to do so....

I wrote you a message and I tried to send it but you choose not to reseve messages.....^^ how would I send you??? I love you sooo much...

Amat Allah
07-24-2008, 05:09 AM
I forgot something....

"O Muslims! there must be a group among you who would invite people to Good; and would command them to do good deeds, and would prevent them from forbidden things; and these are the people who will attain salvation. " (Surah Aal-i - Imran: 104)

"O Muslims! you are the best of peoples, who have been selected for the guidance of mankind; you enjoin them to do good deeds, and prevent them from forbidden things; and you have firm faith in Allah." (Surah Aal-e-Imran: 110)
  • It Is reported by Abu Said Khudri (Radhialiaho anho) that the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said: "Whoever sees a forbidden thing being done, he should prevent it by the use of his hand; and if he has To capability for this action, then he should prevent it with his tongue; and if he cannot do this even, then he should at least consider it a vice In his heart, and this Is a very low level of one's Faith.

• It has been reported by Numan bin Washy that the Holy Prophet (Sallallho alaihe wasallam) said: "There are people who do not transgress the limits (laws) of Allah, and there are others who do so. They are like two groups who boarded a ship; one of them settled on the upper deck, and; the other on the lower deck of the ship. So, when the people of the lower deck needed water, they said: ' Why should we cause trouble to the people of upper deck when we can easily have plenty of water by making a hole In our deck.' Now if the people of upper deck do not prevent this group from such foolishness. all of them will perish but if they stop them then they will be saved." (Bukhari & Tirmazi)
so try your best my dears to invite people to Good; and command them to do good deeds, and prevent them from forbidden things......

may Allah give you the strength to serve him.....Ameeeeeeeeen

Nájlá
07-24-2008, 04:34 PM
jazakallah khair

Eeman
07-24-2008, 09:40 PM
awww sis but why are you leaving i dont uderstand!!!!!!

Eeman
07-25-2008, 12:33 PM
dear sister

I pray that you achieve this bigger goal of yours i pray that Insha'Allah Allah swt gives you success with each and every step you take in life to striving hard for Him and becoming closer to Him, I pray that He bestows all the blessings nd bounties on you in this life and the hereafter Insha'Allah and answers each and every single one of your duas made to Him, thatHe protects you from all the evil and harm created in His creation and gives you Jannah as your final desination!
INSHA'ALLAH!

i really dont like farewells,
i know we have never met etc, but i pray that we all get united Insha'Allah in the gardens of jannah and sit there and debate about the fruits and rivers. lol!

walikum asalam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh.

Amat Allah
07-25-2008, 01:20 PM
may Allah love you and ease your life and protect you from all harms,shaitan,sins and hell fire may Allah reward you with happiness and satisfaction in this life and in the hereafter and cover you with his blessings and light your way and reward you with the highest levels of Al Jannah ,Jannat Al ferdous to be with Allah and his messenger Muhammad salla Allaho Alyhi wa sallam may Allah make you from those who will enter the paraise with out being reckoning to be the happiest ever my precious ...

and the same Duaa for everyone in this amazing forum......

praise be to Allah and peace and blessings Of Allah be upon Rasoolo Allah Muhammad the last of the messengers and prophets peace be upon them all....

Ameeeeeeeen thuma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeen thuma Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

2 days left....may Allah make us spend our days in worshipping him and pleasing him ....Ameeeeen

Amat Allah
07-26-2008, 05:11 AM
the last day my dear brothers and sisters....I love you all ....

farewell :cry: asalmo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh

:threadclo

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 02:22 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.