/* */

PDA

View Full Version : special site to teach people about the prophet (pbuh) indirectly

tofeeq
07-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Alsalam alikom

We made a website to teach people about the prophet Muhammad in an indirect way which is "Morals test"

as I think, many people who have bad ideas about the prophet (pbuh) will not try to search for the truth .
personality test are widespread nowadays so we made a "morals test" that shows some of the prophet great morality actions and after the test finishes it tells that this man is the prophet of Islam (pbuh)

I want your help with any opinions you have and with sharing it with non-muslims

www.selfmeter.com

it's also available as facebook app
http://apps.facebook.com/morals_test

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
07-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Thought it looked really good and had some really examples that could relate the prophet to current times.

my only criticism which i hope you can take as constructive feedback is the following....

try having a uniform font size for all the questions. perhaps spread it up. i personally don't like reading a huge big paragraph.

my suggestions would be:
1) to make the window with questions bigger.
2) keep all font sizes the same throughout.
3) space out the big paragraphs or shorten the example using fewer words.

I really think what you have is amazing and that you continue to do more such projects in the future.

May allah strengthen you in doing more good. AMEEN.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.