/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wat u see a gangsta???

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 01:38 AM
Assalamu alaikum,
Ook welllll....

What do ya see a gangsta...AS?

what ur view of a gangsta? Why yall claimin people gangsta? Do yu kno whats a gangsta? Why u sayin "wannabe gangsta" ? Well its actually been a while since people been complainin about "wannabe gangstas" and gangsta's and they still do! Tis annoyin i do NOT see what yall UK peopel think a gangsta is

sooo...i ask :D
WHats a gangsta? What YOU UK peeps see a gangsta as?
Coz yall UK peope brains work so wierd. like soccor is suddenly football, color is suddenly spelled colour, honkey is suddenly a word...AND AN INSULT! u 16 u go to college :muddlehea . aaand now i wanna know what you UK people view a gangsta is?

See what im plannin on doin is moving to tha UK and i learned how to talk wit that lame--i mean awesome accent and now i want to think like UK people do (which is a bit hard) ok ok im kidding i just wanna kno how yall uk people think, and all...
wierd.

but still! WHATA GANGSTA YO?!
:D
k peace out homie :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
07-22-2008, 02:01 AM
WHATA GANGSTA YO?!
eh no offence inteded to anyone but i see gangsterz as people who don't hav any thin good to do with der time and just waste it

u all should listen to the lecture "When are you gona Submit" and "Thugz in The Masjid"

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 02:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
eh no offence inteded to anyone but i see gangsterz as people who don't hav any thin good to do with der time and just waste it

u all should listen to the lecture "When are you gona Submit" and "Thugz in The Masjid"

ah wow lol
ok so say ther is a nerd who does NOTHING like seriously NOTHING but sit there watching the tv, thats wasting time, so would he be a gangsta? hehe hell no he wouldnt .

seriously!!:D:D

Na7lah
07-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Definition of gangster: A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer

sound like something great??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
07-22-2008, 02:16 AM
Definition of gangster: A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer

sound like something great??

lol i can tell u livin in america :p now lets wait till the UKers wake up...then watch there definitions, and there opinions. hehehe :p

Na7lah
07-22-2008, 02:18 AM
lol i can tell u livin in america now lets wait till the UKers wake up...then watch there definitions, and there opinions. hehehe
eh so this thread is for Uk'ers only?

BlissfullyJaded
07-22-2008, 02:19 AM
:sl:

I have to admit, I do like UK football over American football. I also think what a gangster is considered to be is universal. Other than that, agreed, UKers are very weird.

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 02:27 AM
eh so this thread is for Uk'ers only?
:embarrass hehe yah but its ok, now i can compare the uk brain with the american brain :p hehe

format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

I have to admit, I do like UK football over American football. I also think what a gangster is considered to be is universal. Other than that, agreed, UKers are very weird.
Yah i kno, only because its really soccor but yah, who dont like soccor? Yah but uk peopel think of gangsta completely different. like wierd.
Yess very very very wierd. just wait till one hour from now. they shud get up for fajr then, lol, then a few hours after that watch em jump us :p

aminahjaan
07-22-2008, 02:58 AM
haha gangsters are the same everywhere. I don't see anything great about them honestly.
They just do drugs, do the occasional killings, live in the projects and, disrespect women.
That's "gangsta"
Trust me I know gangstas.
and I know some people in the UK my relatives.
They're all the same

Wearing hoodies listening to rap, saggin the pants,

that's just stylish.

Eeman
07-22-2008, 03:25 AM
how is our accent lame???
in fact we speak the correct standard english that should be spoken without the "OMG"s "NO WAY"s "NO YOU DI ENT"s "WHATEVER"s and phone high pitch shrieky tongue twisting accent (no offence to all the borthers and sisters with american accents) :o)

lol ok im sorry that was a little bit cheeky!

what do i define as a gangster wannabe as a UKer as you put it (doubt that is even a word or a defintion for people living in UK)

the little asian youths that think they are black and call each other niggas, with their jeans falling of their non existant backsides and dirty unwashed boxers sticking out in your face, with cheap bling bling tacky chains round their necks with a huge pedant that is so big and bling that it hurts your eyes, that speak utter non sense and act all tough and hard when in reality they are just little wimps, who wear funny oversized caps in any way other than the appropriate way of wearing it and these caps look like they still have their price sticker stuck on the peak of it in gold and black... but oh no my bad that is just the logo and "the look".
they drive around depending on their family income in either bang up cars or decent cars with tinted black windows, spoilers t bars or whatever they are called, car kitted out to the point where it looks like a cartoon animation, windows screens down drivers seat so back that it looks like the guy is lying down driving, slouched to one side one hand over the steering wheel the other hand usually over his chin doing that thing with his lips whilst eyeing up the poor girls crossing the road, blasphemous music blaring out so loud that the whole street truns around and looks with disapproving expressions on their face, cos they are nothing but attention seekers.

aminahjaan
07-22-2008, 03:41 AM
Lol actually I like british accents, they sound sickkk
Well not the
"Hello, would you like a cup of tea kind"
but the slang
haha

BlackMamba
07-22-2008, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
how is our accent lame???
in fact we speak the correct standard english that should be spoken without the "OMG"s "NO WAY"s "NO YOU DI ENT"s "WHATEVER"s and phone high pitch shrieky tongue twisting accent (no offence to all the borthers and sisters with american accents) :o)
You Red Coats do NOT speak english like its supposed to be. There is something called phonics. The Red Coats do not use phonics. Like you guys will say "cah" instead of "car" Theres an r in the word, say it. And you Brits also say weird things like innit. and you guys cant say "th" you'll say nuffin not nothing

But dont get me wrong I love the British, but they definitely do not speak any better than Americans

IbnAbdulHakim
07-22-2008, 09:29 AM
is this brits V amreekans? :|

good thing i aint neiVa !

the slang term of a gangsta most youths use is a young dodgy boy (ie he'll bend rules)/not a care for life or other people who does what he feels like, when he feels like, who has courage and looks buff (yes i think that comes into the criteria)

then theres gangstress (yeah its used on a heck of a lotta college girls) who have a similar criteria more suited for their gender.

gangsters are normally non-existent after college lfe (unless they're wastemans which is another topic, another thread)

but obviously, the original meaning of gangster is normally attributed to adults who live a harsh way of life and resort to crime as a means..

Pk_#2
07-22-2008, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
is this brits V amreekans? :|

good thing i aint neiVa !
He's a preeeeeeeshie,

Definition:
Ma moms a gansta :shade: I mean :thumbs_do

Ahh what a useless thread, you need an infraction huni buni, no discriminatin' other peoples accents *smak*,

Peace.

------
07-22-2008, 09:54 AM
:salamext:

This thread answers it all

http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...light=gangster

Souljette
07-22-2008, 10:09 AM

There are different meanings of gangsters and wannabe gangsters...the real gangsters are not really known to be g's ..why? cuz they don't wanna get caught lolz..the wannabe g's they walk in weird manner, they TRY to talk that way, and they dress in that manner with blasting music coming out their car and get high on drugs. a real gangsta is a person who is somewhat a leader type who has an influence over people, who doesn't care much about what people say and hates the po pos.. they are the serious kind who are agressive and who become like this but weren't like this in the beginning

NOT everyone who wears baggy clothes, hoodies and all that are gangsters or wanna be gangsters, Heck I wore all that lol..although when the pants droop then that's just when it turns to wanna be..it is just more of a fashion statement ..BUT when people start making groups and calling them gangs is when it turns into a wannabe

As my bro says..the real thugs don't advertise it cuz they don't wanna get caught ..once people start going to college there's not much of thug's or gangs and all that cuz well they studying

:w:

------
07-22-2008, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Da'watul-Allaah

Ahh what a useless thread,

Agreed...What's important is how we try to change...

qassy!
07-22-2008, 10:25 AM
there's difference variants of gangsta in my opinion.....you got the ones that rome around in gangs, dealing drugs, carrying and using guns.

you got the one that rome around not looking for trouble, but if anyone starts trouble they will deal with it

you got the gangsta that not into all this fighting rubbish but they just in the gangs to make money, this could be theft of some sort, fraud or even drugs

once your in that life its very addicting, very very addicting and you do things you regret, and there is boundrys when your envloved in gangs.....like some poeple wouldnt kill whereas some poeple would do it in a heart beat etc etc

also teens in the uk 16 or under only go to college if they been kicked out of there school or have some sort of learning diffculty

youll be fine living in the UK....i mean in my area its full of asian people but when we get white people coming down ishopping its fine, but when we get the standard white chavs coming down to the area starting trouble they wont be safe....its just stupid things like that

now theres the wannabe gangsta that walk and talk hard think there big - there just pricks who think there hard
and theres the real gangsta who walk normally, dont sit at the back of the bus or where low trousers because its called "hotting" or "bayting" your self up, meaning you dont want to get cuaght by the police

edit; im not goign to lie, its bevaise you know some real hard gangsta and im glad i do....because trouble can come your way and your going to have to deal with it. Like we have builders and they ran away with £1,000 of my dad money. It hurt me alot because my dad works very hard for his money to feed out family.....luckly me and my boys found the builder and got it back

you just need to know them......knowing them doesnt mean you have 2 chill with the,

Souljette
07-22-2008, 10:36 AM

Back in CA..I knew many of them ^^ but as I said the real g's don't really show themselves..and in my opinion a real g isn't afraid to be alone but prefers people with him because theres too many after him.. No one wants to be a thug or a gangsta maybe when they don't know the life but when they get into it..they regret it..They feel wrong, although they have support and back up they still feel it's rong and theres no way of getting out..which is why people who aren't into it and are young need to be taught to stay away from them... Life gets messed up once you get into extortion, fraud, killing and all that.. Islam is the only way to get out

qassy!
07-22-2008, 10:41 AM
what do you mean isint afraid? ofc they are..........the police is after them, you dont know whats it like when you walking down the street and you here a police serion etc etc as they could be adter u

Souljette
07-22-2008, 10:48 AM

bro I knew people who were g's or even more..they don' call themselves G's but the lifestyle they living is why they are considered one..bro I was in gr 8 and I had to run from the cops cuz i had to save mine and my friends butt's that's life in Brklyn...those guys aren't afraid of cops gettin them ..they're afraid of their rivals getting them

BlackMamba
07-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Are u from brooklyn or cali

Souljette
07-22-2008, 10:55 AM

By CA I meant Canada lolz...I used to live in brooklyn for 2 years in which i was an idiot and a kid but then alhamdulillah found people who could help me out and started becoming practising..I so am thankful for that...and then I moved to Canada but as not many practising people there I was the only one who was and for some reason the only people i got to know were ppl who are gangsta's or just the normal ones..i guess they respect ppl who stand up for their religion alot..and now i've moved again to a lil better place

qassy!
07-22-2008, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

bro I knew people who were g's or even more..they don' call themselves G's but the lifestyle they living is why they are considered one..bro I was in gr 8 and I had to run from the cops cuz i had to save mine and my friends butt's that's life in Brklyn...those guys aren't afraid of cops gettin them ..they're afraid of their rivals getting them

in america from what you see on the TV, the police are soft comapred to the UK.

They say "no im not scared of the police" but in reality they are...of couse they are but yes there is a small minorty who arnt, but they will be

IbnAbdulHakim
07-22-2008, 11:14 AM
ok i've decided

from all the definitions above

NO ONE

is more gangster then rambo

qassy!
07-22-2008, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
ok i've decided

from all the definitions above

NO ONE

is more gangster then rambo

ahh bruv Rambo is sickk ohhh gooood his wicked.....my and my mates went paintballing and seriously i thought /acting like i was Rambo

ohh god his 2 good

but seriously the best gangdta of all like is American Gangsta Denzell god his amazing!

------
07-22-2008, 11:18 AM

This thread is not to promote gangsters, please stop getting carried away.

Souljette
07-22-2008, 11:35 AM

LOL bro from what u see on t.v...it's not cool when u are in the states and canada..canadian cops are nice in their own way but not american's ..specially when you muslim too they'll find ways to get you...so being bad, cops will get u..but mostly if you muslim and practising they WILL try to get you..I wouldn't know about UK cops nor about ppl i just heard their dull lol ..but i've never been there..so ye..

IbnAbdulHakim
07-22-2008, 12:02 PM
serene qassy is being very mature, no need for attitude

qassy!
07-22-2008, 12:17 PM
JazaaKallah

Back on topic time ?

H4RUN
07-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Proper gangsters a few and far between, look up the likes of Al Capone and the Kray twins and you shall get your answer. As for accents, we all know the Brit Accent wins hands down, add a bit of spice listen to some cockney, it'll leave you non UK'ers in a twist.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.