/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestinians: Israel uses rats against Jerusalem Arabs

islamirama
07-22-2008, 03:17 AM
Palestinians: Israel uses rats against Jerusalem Arabs

ref: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1215331024847&pagename=JPost%2FJPArt icle%2FShowFull

The Palestinian Authority's official news agency Wafa says Israel is using rats to drive Arab families out of their homes in the Old City of Jerusalem.

In the past the news agency, which is controlled and funded by PA President Mahmoud Abbas's office, has accused Israel of using wild pigs to drive Palestinians out of their homes and fields in the West Bank. In the reports, Palestinians were quoted by the agency as saying that they had seen Israelis release herds of wild pigs, which later attacked them.

But this is the first time that Palestinians have spoken of rats being used against them.

"Rats have become an Israeli weapon to displace and expel Arab residents of the occupied Old City of Jerusalem," Wafa reported under the title, "Settlers flood the Old City of Jerusalem with rats." The report continued: "Over the past two months, dozens of settlers come to the alleyways and streets of the Old City carrying iron cages full of rats. They release the rats, which find shelter in open sewage systems."

Wafa quoted unnamed Arab residents as saying that they had tried to eliminate the rats with various poisons, but to no avail.

Israel's goal was to "increase the suffering of the [Arabs] in Jerusalem by turning their lives into a real tragedy and forcing them to evict their homes and leave the city," Hasan Khater, secretary-general of the Islamic-Christian Front in Jerusalem, was quoted as saying.

Jerusalem Municipality spokesman Gidi Schmerling said that the report was "pure fiction," and had no connection to reality.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_online
07-29-2008, 07:05 AM
May Allah keep patience in the hearts of the palestinians..

north_malaysian
08-04-2008, 01:30 AM
Muslims worldwide should donate cats to the Jerusalem Arabs...

But dont donate cats that are lazy like Garfield...:)

suffiyan007
08-04-2008, 02:45 AM
ala... the real LMF israelites...! OMG! palestine stay patience...
i saw lotsa palestine people in America dont wanna go back to their origin or villages!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tania
08-04-2008, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Muslims worldwide should donate cats to the Jerusalem Arabs...

But dont donate cats that are lazy like Garfield...:)
I was thinking the same: where are the cats :? They should use the natural predator of rats and mouses. I wonder where are raise the rats :? They keep them in the houses or have farms :?

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:22 PM
Am I the only one that see how stupid this is? Ok you set rats against the Paas in old Jerusalem right? What's to keep the rat population down in Israel? Do you know what size hole a rat can squeeze through? Do you know how fat rats breed? Why would they set a plague against the Pals knowing it would return on themselves 10 fold? Think people

The_Prince
08-04-2008, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Izyan
Am I the only one that see how stupid this is? Ok you set rats against the Paas in old Jerusalem right? What's to keep the rat population down in Israel? Do you know what size hole a rat can squeeze through? Do you know how fat rats breed? Why would they set a plague against the Pals knowing it would return on themselves 10 fold? Think people
you hit the nail in the head and have said what i have been thinking for a while! yes follow izyans advice people, THINK, as Allah has told you, as the enemies plot and plans, he plots and plans as well, and he is a much better planner than they are. :) keep sending the rats.

The_Prince
08-04-2008, 12:30 PM
in a way these zionists in palestine are like rats. :)

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
you hit the nail in the head and have said what i have been thinking for a while! yes follow izyans advice people, THINK, as Allah has told you, as the enemies plot and plans, he plots and plans as well, and he is a much better planner than they are. :) keep sending the rats.
What I just typed went right over your head

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:35 PM
in a way these zionists in palestine are like rats. :)
Assalamu 'Alaikum brother. Do not have hate in your heart because those that you hate don't know nor do they care that you hate them.

The_Prince
08-04-2008, 12:36 PM
What I just typed went right over your head
no it went right into my head, and this plan by these settlers will backfire eventually.

The_Prince
08-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Assalamu 'Alaikum brother. Do not have hate in your heart because those that you hate don't know nor do they care that you hate them.
wa alaika.

zionists in Israel know i hate them, and they hate me too. ill tell you a fact, the highest animosity comes between Israelis and Palestinians, you look around you and Israelis dont have much of a problem with other Arabs and worldwide Muslims, although im sure Israelis dislike them, but dont really care. however when it comes to Palestinians, the Israelis and zionists have a high disdain for us, they look down on us etc etc.

the feeling between both of us is mutual and will never end. i view Israelis as unclean, i would never eat their food, touch them, and would ban my children from having anything to do with them. yekh

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:41 PM
no it went right into my head, and this plan by these settlers will backfire eventually.
Maybe they just have rats. Is that so far fetched?

The_Prince
08-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Maybe they just have rats. Is that so far fetched?
no, because the report clearly says the settlers are bringing them in and spreading them.

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:44 PM
wa alaika.

zionists in Israel know i hate them, and they hate me too. ill tell you a fact, the highest animosity comes between Israelis and Palestinians, you look around you and Israelis dont have much of a problem with other Arabs and worldwide Muslims, although im sure Israelis dislike them, but dont really care. however when it comes to Palestinians, the Israelis and zionists have a high disdain for us, they look down on us etc etc.

the feeling between both of us is mutual and will never end. i view Israelis as unclean, i would never eat their food, touch them, and would ban my children from having anything to do with them. yekh
I've talked and fellowshipped with Israelis in college and they tend to be a nice and generous people. They hold no animosity toward Pals nor do they wish them harm. They don't think every Pal is out to kill them. Now if you want to have a good time hang out with an Iranian. Those Persians know how to treat a guest.

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:47 PM
no, because the report clearly says the settlers are bringing them in and spreading them.
They've also said that Jews use the blood of Palestinain children to make their bread but that isn't true either.

The_Prince
08-04-2008, 12:52 PM
I've talked and fellowshipped with Israelis in college and they tend to be a nice and generous people. They hold no animosity toward Pals nor do they wish them harm. They don't think every Pal is out to kill them. Now if you want to have a good time hang out with an Iranian. Those Persians know how to treat a guest.
<<< half Iranian

Izyan
08-04-2008, 12:58 PM
<<< half Iranian
Some of the smartest people I knew at University were Iranian. They mostly stuck to the medical field along with Indians. Being in computers my classes were mostly white males with a few Indians and no females. More Arabs and muslims should get more into computers but of course all of this is off topic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.