/* */

PDA

View Full Version : someone just died...

arabianprincess
07-22-2008, 04:30 AM
salam wa 3lkom just wanted yall to know that my brother in islam just died in july 2 n i just found out tonight so i just wanted everyone to make dua3 for him n read the fatyha he was only 15 :cry: n as yall know he was in Egypt for a vacation n he was swimming n he drowned in the sea ... i heard thats the most hardest way to die ... i dont know :(((((((( i know its god will but its hard to believe insahllah i ll make it through he was a brother or probably more i knew him ever since i was 8 years old.... well anyways pllllllllllllllz make dua3 for him n read the fatha ,,,, his name was waleed

ena lil lah wa ena elyhe la RAJ3oooooon

allah yerhamoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
north_malaysian
07-22-2008, 04:46 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun...

Allahumaghfirlahu warhamhu ...

PeaceSeeker
07-22-2008, 04:50 AM
...Ameeen

BlissfullyJaded
07-22-2008, 04:52 AM
:sl:

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun. May Allah grant him ease in his qabr and grant him Jannah tul Firdaws, and may He grant his family and friends sabr and strength in these difficult times. Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cute123
07-22-2008, 05:40 AM
Inna Lillahi wa ina ilahi wa rajioon

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Sahih Bukhari : Book 1 :624

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "While a man was going on a way, he saw a thorny branch and removed it from the way and Allah became pleased by his action and forgave him for that." Then the Prophet said, "Five are martyrs: One who dies of plague, one who dies of an Abdominal disease, one who dies of drowning, one who is buried alive (and) dies and one who is killed in Allah's cause." (The Prophet further said, "If the people knew the reward for pronouncing the Adhan and for standing in the first row (in the congregational prayer) and found no other way to get it except by drawing lots they would do so, and if they knew the reward of offering the Zuhr prayer
early (in its stated time), they would race for it and they knew the reward for `Isha' and Fajr prayers in congregation, they would attend them even if they were to crawl')

ayan333
07-22-2008, 10:06 AM

inna lillahi wa inna ILAYHI rajioun

May ALLAH(SWA) grant him ease and Jannah tul Firdaws, May HE grant his family and all effected by this sabr (Patience) Insh ALLAH..Ameen Ya RABBI

Allah says (interpretation of the meanings):
“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).
Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’
They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]
“And Allah loves As-Saabiroon (the patient)”[Aal ‘Imraan 3:146]
“Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning”
[al-Zumar 39:10]

:w:

------
07-22-2008, 10:08 AM
:salamext:

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun...

May Allaah grant him Jannat ul Firdous, Ameen

ummAbdillah
07-22-2008, 10:09 AM
inna ililahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon! May Allah grant his paradise :sl:

qassy!
07-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi RajiounM ay Allah grant his paradise.

Sorry to here that sister

'Abd al-Baari
07-22-2008, 10:37 AM

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon.

May Allah grant him ease in his qabr and grant him Jannah tul Firdaws, and may He grant his family and friends sabr and strength in these difficult times.
Aameen.

Souljette
07-22-2008, 10:43 AM

Innalillahi wa innah ilaihir raj'ioun

Ameen to the du'as

Nájlá
07-22-2008, 01:53 PM
ameeen to all the dua's
May Allaah grant him Jannat ul Firdous
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Simply_Logical
07-22-2008, 01:57 PM

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioun,
and to him we shall all return.

inshallah allah grant him jannah ul firdous

IbnAbdulHakim
07-22-2008, 01:59 PM
Ameen

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajiun

Uthman
07-22-2008, 02:14 PM
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

islam786
07-22-2008, 04:21 PM
inna ililahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon
sorry to hear about ur brother.
will prayx

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 04:24 PM
inna lillah wa ina alayhi raji'oon,
sorry to here that sis.
May allah grant him the highest of jannah and make it easy for his family and friends ..

m102313
07-22-2008, 04:29 PM
Inna lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.
May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus... Ameen.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
07-22-2008, 10:50 PM

may Allah swt grant him paradise.

Amat Allah
07-23-2008, 02:55 AM
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله وانا لله و انا اليه راجعون

may Allah mercy him and reward him with Jannat Alferdous and protect him from hellfire....Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

fantaxxy_moon
07-23-2008, 03:07 AM
sorry sis, make doa'a for him,

format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
salam wa 3lkom just wanted yall to know that my brother in islam just died in july 2 n i just found out tonight so i just wanted everyone to make dua3 for him n read the fatyha he was only 15 :cry: n as yall know he was in Egypt for a vacation n he was swimming n he drowned in the sea ... i heard thats the most hardest way to die ... i dont know :(((((((( i know its god will but its hard to believe insahllah i ll make it through he was a brother or probably more i knew him ever since i was 8 years old.... well anyways pllllllllllllllz make dua3 for him n read the fatha ,,,, his name was waleed

ena lil lah wa ena elyhe la RAJ3oooooon

allah yerhamoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

rose17
07-23-2008, 03:10 AM
ameen
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'uun!
May Allah grant his paradise

arabianprincess
07-23-2008, 03:53 AM
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ya rab may allah grant him the jannah ...

i wanted to ask someone told me if someone died like drowning its like shada like simalir to shaheeed ... is that true n they go to jannah n its like 7 times how a normal death is.. i dont know just wanted to know ...thank u salamz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.