/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaam-o-alaikum to one and all.

atifdarr
07-22-2008, 12:29 PM
My name is Atif Darr and I am responsible for the Islamic website simplyislam.com, but don't worry I am not here to sell you anything! However, if there are certain topics that I can contribute to using my 20 years of experience in the Islamic retail business then I will willingly do so.

Atif Darr
email@simplyislam.com
www.simplyislam.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
07-22-2008, 12:43 PM
:sl:

WElcome to this forum brother may you find it beneficial here and may we benefit from you as well

:w:

Mikayeel
07-22-2008, 12:50 PM
:sl:

Nice background:)

Have fun here, and we could use someone with your experience :)

Welcome!

:w:

Nájlá
07-22-2008, 01:49 PM
welcome to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simply_Logical
07-22-2008, 01:54 PM
:sl: brother atif,
:welcome: to the forum :D

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 08:24 PM
welcome
so your really the simply islam dude??? I thought that "abdul" guy was. i bought the alfurqan ipod from here. but we got sum trouble with something , but yah.
Inshallah u can enjoy it here :)

Na7lah
07-22-2008, 08:26 PM
mashallah i lov the simplyislam site *cept for the high shipping costs!!*

anywayz Welcome to the forum and stay active!

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 08:27 PM
^ lol prolly coz we in the USA and they waaaaay over there in like 4 corners manchester uk somethin something. :)

atifdarr
07-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Aoa TrueMuslim.

Abdul is one of the team. Sorry to hear about the problem with the Alfuran iPod, but unfortunately being an electronic device they do sometimes have faults. Inshallah I am sure we did the right thing - right?

And yes you are right its all down to the fact that we are based in the UK, but inshallah we have plans to setup a small distribution office in the US, so you can enjoy our products at local shipping charges, inshallah.

Jazakallah all for your welcome!

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by atifdarr
Aoa TrueMuslim.

Abdul is one of the team. Sorry to hear about the problem with the Alfuran iPod, but unfortunately being an electronic device they do sometimes have faults. Inshallah I am sure we did the right thing - right?

And yes you are right its all down to the fact that we are based in the UK, but inshallah we have plans to setup a small distribution office in the US, so you can enjoy our products at local shipping charges, inshallah.

Jazakallah all for your welcome!
Nah they didn't pick it up from the office, it was there since april 19 and we just NOW got it back, and its not fixed, because they didn't pick it up from the post office, so the post office sent it back.
Inshallah you can be able to have an office in the USA, that would be great, and much easier in all ways. :)
Jazakallah khair :D

atifdarr
07-23-2008, 08:56 AM
Ok, Inshallah. I will personally keep a look out for it.

Atif Darr
www.simplyislam.com

rose17
07-24-2008, 12:59 AM
welcome to the forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.