/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how istikhaarah????

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 05:17 PM
assalamu alaikum

i dont get istikhaara, i kno u do it when u want allah to choose something fo ya, whatever choice it is thats khair.and yall say that u gna feel good about worreva choice itis
buut no. how can you kno that ALLAH made that choice for you? And how can you know allah didn't ignore you? and how come after the choice "reveals" then u still feel YOU made that choice not allah? how come if the choice you wanted but didnt get you feel bad and take that choice after?
liiiike say emm...ok a small example...a crappy one but yah.
ok so you do istikhaara to ask allah what is better, cedar point or six flags, and then u about to go to cedar point, because allah chose that i guess, and then u decide to ignore that choice and go the other way, six flags, so issit u changing allahs choice or issit allahs choice or issit ALL YOUR CHOICE? (we all know cedar point is best anyways soo)
How come u never feel good after istikhaarah?
they say u supposed to feel better and get khair and bla bla bla. but how come u always (for me) feel bad, like allah didnt make the choice, like that choice is wrong, like you made that choice, like you mad that allah made it and it wasnt wat u wanted and instead of feeling good because the other choice wasnt khair, you feel bad you got the choice that you did...

god that sounds so confusing but ya kno me. so this one you only gota read it twice and slowly then u gna get it..i sampled :p

:)
Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
:salamext:

Allaah doesn't make the "choice" - the choice is yours. He only shows you what is right and beneficial for your Imaan and Aakhirah. It's up to you what you want to do, you don't have to do what is right for you :-\

This article explains everything;

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html

Al-Hanbali
07-22-2008, 05:31 PM
:sl:

You can also check out this video:

'Abdul-Bary Yahya: Divine GPS; The Inner Dimensions of Salaatul Istikhaarah

Simply_Logical
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -

Allaah doesn't make the "choice" - the choice is yours. He only shows you what is right and beneficial for your Imaan and Aakhirah. It's up to you what you want to do, you don't have to do what is right for you :-\

This article explains everything;

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html
well explained! :bravo:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
07-22-2008, 06:35 PM
what? wait how does he show you whats the right choice?

------
07-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Have you read the link I linked you to? Read it and everything will become clear inshaAllaah.

And please, please make dua for me!!

Na7lah
07-22-2008, 06:47 PM
^ur still sick?

truemuslim
07-22-2008, 07:42 PM
*sigh* i dunt like istikhaarah (sharrub nobody jump me!!)
btw dont ask for dua from me anymore, they are NOT answered. sorry

------
07-23-2008, 12:55 PM

May Allaah Guide us all... Ameen...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.