/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Perfection Through Mother

Aaqib Ahmed
07-22-2008, 09:09 PM
:sl:

Here is an extract from my book :i: you'll find it a good read.

Perfection Through Mother

Subhanallah never ever get bored of saying these 4 words of magic--'I LOVE MY Mother.
Do you?
Did you?

My mother,my heart fills with strong affection,love and sweetness when I hear her lovely voice,when I see her sight,when she smiles,whenever I'm in her presence.She is one of the most humble and modest person you'll ever meet subhanallah.I pray and make Duas Allah grants her Al-Firdraws based on her exceptional Motherhood.Every meeting we have together is filled with immense love,hugs and sweet words like 'I LOVE YOU AMI JAAN',she replies 'Mee TOOOOO'.I'll never get fed up of hearing her sweet lovely voice.She is an angel,she really is.When shes not in my presence my heart craves for her.When she is in my presence my heart feels so attached to her.Subhanallah.The nights I cried and she was there.The nights I was ill she was there to check.The nights she spent keeping an eye on me.The nights she stayed up ruining her tender sleep just so her little aqi would sleep tight subhanallah alhumdulilah.What a blessing my mum is.My heart feels exceptional love for her.She is very able mashallah,has 2 degrees.One in Accounting and one in Physics.She is my best friend.I can talk to her about anything and everything.

*TICKLE TICKLE TINY ONE*

My Mother's most touching inspiration was that she was reading Quran in the living room and I wondered why she was reading so asked her and she replied,'Aaqib beta(son) I am reading for my parents and need to complete Quran for them,I have been reading for my parents for over 20 years'.Suddenly I froze and my mouth dropped to the floor and I was like TWEEN--TWEEN--TWEENTY YEAARS.

I was really touched,wouldn't you be? *YES*

I wondered to myself could I ever get to the same level of love my mother showed to her parents with my own parents?

Weell I'm going to give it my all,what about you?
'Yes Of Course I Will',You Say right?
Mashallah!
Inshallah my friends.

I want to share this touching short story that contains priceless lessons for us all to ponder upon.

My Mother Only had one eye...

She cooked for students & teachers to support the family.

There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me.

I was so embarrassed.

How could she do this to me?!

I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.

The next day at school one of my classmates said, "EEEE, your mom only has one eye!"

I wanted to bury myself. I also wanted my mom to just disappear.

So I confronted her that day and said, " If you're only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don't you just die?!!!"

My mother remained silent...

I didn't even stop to think for a second about what I had said, because I was full of anger.

I was oblivious to her feelings…

I wanted out of her house..

So I studied real hard, got a chance to go to Singapore to study.

Then, I got married. I bought a house of my own. I had kids of my own. I was happy with my life.

Then one day, my mother came to visit me. She hadn't seen me in years and she didn't even meet her grandchildren!.

When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her.

I screamed at her, "How dare you come to my house and scare my children!" GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!!"

And to this, my mother quietly answered, "Oh, I'm so sorry.
I may have gotten the wrong address," and she disappeared out of sight.

One day, a letter regarding a school reunion came to my house.

After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of curiosity.

My neighbors said that my mother had died.

I did not shed a single tear.

They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have…

"My dearest son, I think of you all the time..I'm sorry that I came to Singapore and scared your children

I was so glad when I heard you were coming for the reunion.

But I may not be able to even get out of bed to see you.

I'm sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up.

You see...

when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye.

As a mother, I couldn't stand watching you having to grow up with one eye.

So…

I gave you mine…..

I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye.

With my love to you..

Your mother

*In Tears Too* *Passes A Tissue* :cry:

May Allah (swt) grant jannah to all the self-sacrificing mothers in this world, ameen.

A mother's love is never ending, but is always taken for granted don't you think my friends?

Subhanallah its amazing cause what if the womb we were in as a babies got knocked slightly,say our mother had an accident and slipped,we would Allah forbid come out deformed right?
Its amazing how mothers take such good care of their child.The 9 months a mother goes through,the child could never ever repay her back.

How do you feel about your mother?
Love her?
Hate her?

How can we not love her?
After all she have done for us?

How much does the love of a mother cost?

Go ask these Orphans. *May Allah give them a bright future,ameen.*

Money can't buy a Mother's love or bring her back to life!! *Rubs Tissue Over Eye*

My wise Mother told me this to ponder upon:

Parents Can Take Care Of 7 Children During Their Childhood.
But Those 7 Children When Older Can't Take Care Of Their Parents When The Parents Grow Old.
*Tears* :cry:

Subhanallah what a powerful message!!
What do you think my friends?

How many times do we hear/see children abandoning their parents?
Harsh!

Are we one one of them?

Allah (Glory and Greatness be to Him) says in Hadith al-Qudsi: I swear by My Glory and power that if a (child who is)
disobedient to his parents comes to me with all the good deeds of all the prophets, I will not accept them from him.

Such a powerful PROMISE by Allah notice the 'I swear by My Glory'!

Brothers and Sisters when we are young we need the support of our parents.
When parents are old they need the support of me and you.

Could we ever dare to think about leaving our parents after all they have done for us?
No right?

"Paradise lies under the feet of the mother."

No entry into Jannah without the MOTHER BEING PLEASED KEY.

'There You Go My Child!' Says Mother.

Think About It!

Written by Aaqib

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.