/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I fear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayan333
07-23-2008, 01:35 AM
im scared of comiting as-Shirk al-Khafee

As for the third type: and it is as-Shirk al-Khafee and the proof of this is the statement of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم): “Shall I not inform you of what I fear for you more than the Maseeh ud-Dajjaal (the false messiah)?” They (the companions) said: ‘Of course, O’ Messenger of Allaah!’ He (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: “It is the hidden Shirk (Khafee). A man stands for prayer and beautifies his prayer for those who are watching him.” Reported by al-Imaam Ahmed in his Musnad from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (رضي الله عنه).

Alhamdullilah, wih ALLAH (SWA)'S Garce ive been much more intrested and drawn closer to our Deen..Alhamdulilah this is with out a doubt a Blessing but im worried that i may commit as-Shirk al-Khafee due to my those around me.Ive been doing that of which makes them proud and they continue to applaud my every effort..when i fast i try not to tell them but when they ask i have no choice but tell the Truth for if i lying is a major sin..so wut do i do..plz help me!

suggestings???

shukran in advance

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
07-23-2008, 12:59 PM
:salamext:
Thread approved.

I think this is very common sis. I also suffer from this :-\

No advice here, but I am interested in what other people have to say insha Allaah.

IbnAbdulHakim
07-23-2008, 01:02 PM
its good to fear falling into it

right?

you should!

but the scholars say, never abandon doing good out of this fear. That will be when the shaytaan wins. Just recheck your intentions a lot.

sufyan at-thawree said the hardest thing for him to keep in check was his intention

Assalamu Alaikum

ayan333
07-23-2008, 01:21 PM
:sl:

shukran for the advise,im glad im not the only one who goes through this...i commonly sit and try to convince myself that my attention are correct and hopefully ALLAH (SWA) will leave me without doubts Insh ALLH.Ameen

its not only with famliy,even when im sending Islamic txt msgs i get doubts but Alhamdulilah i believe that ALLAh (SWA) will help me and everyone else in this situation Ins ALLH..Ameen

i will continue to do that which please my LORD ALMIGHT ALLAH!!!!!!!!

:w:
Never let the shatytan win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mahir
07-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Omg this is exactly what i pray for Allah when i get down on sajda.. i say "Oh Allah please dont let me be one of those showing off and forgive me if i am" ... so its kinda common ! I think we are not showing of, we are only comfortable and happy that we are around other people doing the same thing,, then we think, "Oh wait im showing of".. but i think its shaytan fooling us to distract us in prayer! May Allah save us from both showing of and Satan! Ameen!

cute123
07-27-2008, 07:20 AM
we should try to be true to Allah Subhana wa tallah. the most merciful. as if he wont accept ur deeds if they are adulterated by all these hidden stuff.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.