/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where's the door out????????

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 04:32 AM
ya you kno me.
i give up
i always will

allah isnt here. allah doesnt lissen. answer dua. nothing. well at least to me he doesnt.
Life sucks. everyone knows that.
when you are the problem in the center of everyones problems, and you didnt do anything...

now my mom wont talk to me, shes in yemen, i didnt do anything i swear. she thinks im like my evil dad. yah i dont care if its haram to say that. she wont talk to me, she wont answer the phone.
and i just once ONCE try to stand up for me and her, and i told my dad that they didnt do anything in yemen. and now he think me and her and my brothers are like some evil witches under some evil plan like he is always doing! he starts saying to me what me and her always talk about on the phone, i tell him, he says we are hiding something, we arent, now he wont talk to me either, he all throwing glass at me whenever he thinks im lying, he sits there cussing at me (and he yells at my brothers for cussing :mad: ) he sits there bein a stupid annoying lil shaitan....omggg...

allah ignores me. allah doesnt answer ANY dua i ask for.
allah doesnt help. allah doesnt forgive me.
nobody here to talk to. nobody to TRUST. like i always tell you
NOBODY , and somebody here said to trust allah...

well i say trust nobody but yourself.

you feel quran is not helping. istikhaarah seems fake :'( . allah seems liek he doesnt exist. your faith is GONE. Suicide is haram. Killing someone is also haram. Lying to parents is haram. not respecting parents is also haram. telling them everything causes problems, telling them Nothing causes problems, and sins.

nobody is there. and i mean it NOBODY.
where do you go? who do you trust?

nowhere. nobody.

but now your stuck. you cant take it.

nobody knows. nobody cares. nobody is there. nobody has a place for you. nobody..but YOU. and you isnt good enough.

:'(:'(:cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::cry:

:D

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PeaceSeeker
07-23-2008, 04:43 AM
I mean I dont know how to reply to this weird post. someone help...

Tornado
07-23-2008, 04:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
um? Nvm, probably a mistake. Don't worry about it, you'll get through.

BlissfullyJaded
07-23-2008, 05:02 AM
:sl:

^ The grin was an attempt to cover up the pain.

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through sis. It's really painful being in a situation where parents have their differences with each other and are not mature enough to handle it themselves and bring their children in and hurt the children in ways that they don't even realize.

The only door out is to keep having faith in Allah. Allah is not the cause of your problems, He has the solutions to your problems. Yes, it seems like there is no solution, and nothing can possibly get better, and it all is going to get worse. But inshaAllah there will be a time where you'll feel happiness.

Allah does accept every dua. It may not be willed to happen right this minute, but it will happen, and if not in this world, than in Jannah. Never loose hope in the mercy of Allah sis. Allah is more merciful than a mother is to her young infant. He hates to see us in misery, but He loves to see that we turn to Him even when the world has caved in on us and that we continue to hold onto Him even though we can't see Him.

You're in my duas inshaAllah. I know you don't really wanna trust anybody, and I don't blame you. But if you'd like to talk to me anytime on msn or anything, I'm a PM away. I love you for the sake of Allah, and I hope feel true happiness and contentment some day soon. Just please, don't give up. You're a strong girl, and you can make it through this difficulty inshaAllah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
07-23-2008, 05:44 AM
I'm not a strong girl sis jawharah, i give up faith easily, i doubt religon and everything in it pretty much even tho i believe it...god its confusing. but its all because my faith is gone. my parents blame me when they get into fights, wanna kno why? because my dad is deaf, and i have to be the stupid translator, then i guess they think IM the one who says everything and im not! I tell them im jsut the translator, i actially like my brothers much better. i dont even care how mean they are theyr awesome. at least i they the definition of TRANSLATOR and CRAZY FATHER.

And on top of all this allah won't help me with my religon, i DO turn to allah. since i started my "true faith" and learned more about my deen, which is likewhen i was 10. and when i started to pray and all. and i always turn to allah. and for 5 yrs. nothing! just gets worse and worse, i always turn to allah. i still do. but now i give up! The only thing i ask allah for now is death, and you kno what ? When the whole world is against you, you cant trust anything or anyone, DEATH suddenly becomes against you! (i guess the angel of death has something against me.)
Religon is just another big wieght of trouble on you. I haven't benifitted anything from it. I never feel my faith gets better, only my doubt gets bigger.
And when im sad/mad/stressed/depressed , i listen to music. not anasheed, MUSIC. Like.. american music!

um? Nvm, probably a mistake. Don't worry about it, you'll get through.
i try to smile. i cover everything with a smile. NOBODY know how i am, my faith, my doubt, my depression anything. why? coz its all covered by the magic smile :)

coddles76
07-23-2008, 05:57 AM
Life is a test, don't let that test have the better of you. This life is only but idle play and enjoyment but the best will be the hereafter for u if only you but knew. Allah swt says in the quran "Do you think we will leave you to say you are muslims without being tested"?
Try to make everything that you do be a good deed for you, For you own sake do not turn against Allah SWT during this trial of yours because it will only make it worse for you. Have patience and the best of believers are the one's who have patience. Try not to hide everything with a smile, Let your problems out, speak to people who can help because if you keep everything inside the balloon will one day burst just like its occurring now. Communicate, and most of all keep up your communication with Allah SWT.
La Basaa Tahoorun InshAllah

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Life is a test, don't let that test have the better of you. This life is only but idle play and enjoyment but the best will be the hereafter for u if only you but knew. Allah swt says in the quran "Do you think we will leave you to say you are muslims without being tested"?
Try to make everything that you do be a good deed for you, For you own sake do not turn against Allah SWT during this trial of yours because it will only make it worse for you. Have patience and the best of believers are the one's who have patience. Try not to hide everything with a smile, Let your problems out, speak to people who can help because if you keep everything inside the balloon will one day burst just like its occurring now. Communicate, and most of all keep up your communication with Allah SWT.
La Basaa Tahoorun InshAllah
jazakallah khair brother...what surah is that btw?
But isn't there something that says allah is always with his true believers or something?
sis i always turn to allah, alwayyysss, and nothing changed, well except my faith in allah, my trust in people, my trust in allah, and of course my doubt grows more...
and no there is nobody to talk to. i held everything in so far, i am pretty sure i wont burst in my time to come. keeping everything inside u and covering with smile is best for me.
Besides when i try and talk to somebody like my parents about something very SMALL, they start saying i wanna get married, all i want is a husband, bla bla bla.
thats why i dont talk to them.
and nobody else to talk to.

used to be allah there but now nobody.
allah is busy with his good servants who are like the opposite of me :D

BlissfullyJaded
07-23-2008, 06:13 AM

I think the ayah is this?
"Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allâh?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allâh is near!" [Surah Baqarah: Ayah 214]

Hun, you are strong, and you are amazing. Stop denying things and making it seem like you're the worst person alive, cuz you simply ain't.

Don't give up on faith because of the mistakes of your parents. That's all I ask of you. I know things are tough. I know how you want to die. But I also know that Allah rewards us for the trials we face. You gotta stop focusing on only the fact that many things are haraam, because it makes Islam feel hard, especially when you're depressed and at the end of your rope. Music is known to be a difficult thing to give up, and given your circumstance, I don't really expect you to give it up overnight. Just the fact that your heart desires to try to give it up is good, and make dua that you will be to one day. Allah listens to all His servants who turns to Him...

You know, nothing in our lives is certain. You just need to have the hope that it will turn out. With hope you can be optimistic, and slowly as you grow up you can carve out the way you want your life to go. Do you really want to end your life now? Don't you have any dreams for your future and what type of mark you want to leave on the world? Don't tell me you're not capable of anything, cuz everybody has a gift...

coddles76
07-23-2008, 06:41 AM
jazakallah khair brother...what surah is that btw?
But isn't there something that says allah is always with his true believers or something?
sis i always turn to allah, alwayyysss, and nothing changed, well except my faith in allah, my trust in people, my trust in allah, and of course my doubt grows more...
and no there is nobody to talk to. i held everything in so far, i am pretty sure i wont burst in my time to come. keeping everything inside u and covering with smile is best for me.
Besides when i try and talk to somebody like my parents about something very SMALL, they start saying i wanna get married, all i want is a husband, bla bla bla.
thats why i dont talk to them.
and nobody else to talk to.

used to be allah there but now nobody.
allah is busy with his good servants who are like the opposite of me :D
Wa Ayekom Sister

The Surat is 29 Verse 2

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe," and that they will not be tested?

ALLAH SWT also says:

2:155 Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.

2:214 Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah" ah! verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

The Words of Allah should always be soothing to the Heart.
InshAllah you Don't lose faith in Allah SWT

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

I think the ayah is this?
"Or think you that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, "When (will come) the Help of Allâh?" Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allâh is near!" [Surah Baqarah: Ayah 214]

Hun, you are strong, and you are amazing. Stop denying things and making it seem like you're the worst person alive, cuz you simply ain't.

Don't give up on faith because of the mistakes of your parents. That's all I ask of you. I know things are tough. I know how you want to die. But I also know that Allah rewards us for the trials we face. You gotta stop focusing on only the fact that many things are haraam, because it makes Islam feel hard, especially when you're depressed and at the end of your rope. Music is known to be a difficult thing to give up, and given your circumstance, I don't really expect you to give it up overnight. Just the fact that your heart desires to try to give it up is good, and make dua that you will be to one day. Allah listens to all His servants who turns to Him...

You know, nothing in our lives is certain. You just need to have the hope that it will turn out. With hope you can be optimistic, and slowly as you grow up you can carve out the way you want your life to go. Do you really want to end your life now? Don't you have any dreams for your future and what type of mark you want to leave on the world? Don't tell me you're not capable of anything, cuz everybody has a gift...

aw that ayah is so beautiful :) but why isnt allahs help near then?
I know, and i KNOW islam is the true religion, and i believe it 100% (or mayb 99%?) is the truth, but i cant believe it is! I KNOW IT IS BUT I CANT !!! god this confuses me, i KNOW islam is the truth but i cannoooot get on with my faith then!
and i kno i cant give up music overnight, more like almost a year now! And you know when i hafiz more quran, i also memorize more rap lyrics along with it! :thumbs_do
Everyone goes up, i go down.
And no, i dont have any dream of my future other than bein a COOL ghetto type of islamic doctor in america and yemen...nobody knows of course. Last time i told them that i was 11, then told em i gave it up. so now i shut up and continue on what i wanna do and let them do what they wanna do.
and "slowly as i grow up" i wont "carve my life" into anything. well maybe that "curve" will turn back and go back low.

Please i really wanna figure something out about my faith and about my life and how to deal with things and be strong. How do i do this?
I got one day left to figure something out, because then im leaving and wont come back to LI coz ima be in yemen, and NOBODY there is able to understand anything i say. thats what makes LI unique :p

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 06:51 AM
Wa Ayekom Sister

The Surat is 29 Verse 2

Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe," and that they will not be tested?

ALLAH SWT also says:

2:155 Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.

2:214 Or do ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When (will come) the help of Allah" ah! verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!

The Words of Allah should always be soothing to the Heart.
InshAllah you Don't lose faith in Allah SWT

Mashallah, wa jazakallah khair brother
Yes the words of allah are ALWAYS soothing for the heart, even if im in deep doubt, i still know its coming from allah, but the shaitan keeps pulling me away and theres no way for me to push him away. when im in shaitans trap, my heart tells me islam, and my actions make me to stay in the trap :(

coddles76
07-23-2008, 07:03 AM
Mashallah, wa jazakallah khair brother
Yes the words of allah are ALWAYS soothing for the heart, even if im in deep doubt, i still know its coming from allah, but the shaitan keeps pulling me away and theres no way for me to push him away. when im in shaitans trap, my heart tells me islam, and my actions make me to stay in the trap :(
Recite Ayat Al kursi
It is a powerful weapon against Shaytan and shaytan Himself knows that.

All the best in your fight but remember the fight of life is always gonna be hard and especially hard for the believers, though in the hereafter our reward will be enormous.

Sahabiyaat
07-23-2008, 07:04 AM

its ok truemuslim

relax.

Your parents can be the biggest mercy for you and sometimes the biggest test. And it seems ur being tested, and do u no whom Allah tests. Those people he loves the most, the stronger ur imaan, the harder ur tests, take it as a compliment from Allah :smile:

Your dad seems like a lost soul, but make Dua for him, does he have a mother?, ask ur gran to make dua for him, a mothers Dua for her child works like magic!

STOP thinking these thoughts about the non existence of Allah! as soon as these thoughts enter ur mind, seek refuge in Allah from shaitaan, hes see ur a 'true muslim'! and hes completely jealous! lol.

remember how he sed to allah that he would encompass man from above him, below him, behind him, and infront, and becuse man is hollow he can defeat him? Are you going to let shaitaan defeat you?, think how much youve been thru, if u give up hope now, it would all have been in vain!

right now ur surrounded by ur grief and shaitaan is having a party becuase he can control u like a puppet.If u allow that, then you have let shaitaan win.

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Recite Ayat Al kursi
It is a powerful weapon against Shaytan and shaytan Himself knows that.

All the best in your fight but remember the fight of life is always gonna be hard and especially hard for the believers, though in the hereafter our reward will be enormous.
I do. And again. Nothing happens. nothing will or has happened.

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat

its ok truemuslim

relax.

Your parents can be the biggest mercy for you and sometimes the biggest test. And it seems ur being tested, and do u no whom Allah tests. Those people he loves the most, the stronger ur imaan, the harder ur tests, take it as a compliment from Allah :smile:

Your dad seems like a lost soul, but make Dua for him, does he have a mother?, ask ur gran to make dua for him, a mothers Dua for her child works like magic!

STOP thinking these thoughts about the non existence of Allah! as soon as these thoughts enter ur mind, seek refuge in Allah from shaitaan, hes see ur a 'true muslim'! and hes completely jealous! lol.

remember how he sed to allah that he would encompass man from above him, below him, behind him, and infront, and becuse man is hollow he can defeat him? Are you going to let shaitaan defeat you?, think how much youve been thru, if u give up hope now, it would all have been in vain!

right now ur surrounded by ur grief and shaitaan is having a party becuase he can control u like a puppet.If u allow that, then you have let shaitaan win.

I know that, but when im like the target of everything and if they get divorced theyd blame me for it. I dont even care anymore.
I dont even know my dads mum, shes dead now anyway. people that meet my dad say that 30 seconds with him and theyr getting depressed as if theyr sitting wit a shaitan...:muddlehea ;D . thats how crazy he is.
and i cant get the shaitan out of my head. until i get thoughts of that the shaitan isnt in my head. i am geting these crazy thoughts because allah or shaitan arent here.

or allah is ignoring and shaitan is ...emm...harmless..:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass

Jazakallah khair sis.

Soulja Girl
07-23-2008, 07:16 AM

people that meet my dad say that 30 seconds with him and theyr getting depressed as if theyr sitting wit a shaitan...:muddlehea ;D . thats how crazy he is.
and i cant get the shaitan out of my head. until i get thoughts of that the shaitan isnt in my head. i am geting these crazy thoughts because allah or shaitan arent here.

or allah is ignoring and shaitan is ...emm...harmless..:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass
^Your dad can't be as crazy as me can he? :X

Don't let Shaytan win, keep on praying to Allah and making dua... Inshallah Shaytan will get fed up and leave my sis alone! *scowl* I wonder if hes readin this... :hmm: And sis, Allah never ignores, he listens... :)

:w:

Sahabiyaat
07-23-2008, 07:21 AM
sweetheart :)

we have this saying, my mum says it

when their is a fire raging, ur cant expect the rain to fall miraculously from the sky!

meaning, things have to burn, get worser, alot worser before they get better, a bit like a phonix burning and rising anew from its ashes (HARRY POTTER hmmm lol).

Ur father...what can i say.....

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Your dad can't be as crazy as me can he? :X

Don't let Shaytan win, keep on praying to Allah and making dua... Inshallah Shaytan will get fed up and leave my sis alone! *scowl* I wonder if hes readin this... :hmm: And sis, Allah never ignores, he listens... :)

:w:
lol sis ur cute crazy not mean crazy :p
shaitan doesnt leave anyone alone
and like u said...allah never ignores, he listens........*coughcoughtoeveryonebutmecough*
aw noway he doesnt ignore me either actually, he sits there setting up my grave punishment and my hell seat with a beautful hot glass of boiling water. how kind :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
sweetheart :)

we have this saying, my mum says it

when their is a fire raging, ur cant expect the rain to fall miraculously from the sky!

meaning, things have to burn, get worser, alot worser before they get better, a bit like a phonix burning and rising anew from its ashes (HARRY POTTER hmmm lol).

Ur father...what can i say.....
yeh but its liek hellfire, never turns off until allah wants it to.
meaning allah right now could be making me stray away from islam completely.

after all....

he is the all seeing all hearing, all forgiving and patient, and powerful and has everything under HIS control...:)

------
07-23-2008, 09:23 AM
:salamext:

Ok then, that's it. You've let the shaytaan win.

He threatened Allaah, yes threatened, that he will take people to the hell fire with him, and you've agreed with shaytaan and let him overtake you.

Well done. This is really what you wanted isn't it?

*coughcoughtoeveryonebutmecough*
Oh yeah, why would Allaah listen to you? After all you're only His creation, and He only loves you more than 70 mothers love, why would he listen to you? Nah...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-23-2008, 09:31 AM
whoah :|

*digests info*

:|

so, your feeling neglected because you get blamed for anything that goes wrong and get shouted at and stuff and things just aint working out.

your making dua' to Allaah and Allaah aint sending you those miracles you wanted oh so badly. So now you reckon Allahs sittin their brewin some hell up for ya.

sis im sure most people at some point of their lives go through a blaming spree. I know i , as the youngest of the family, got blamed LOOOAAADS, heck i didnt even care most of the times coz i mighta deserved it :| but even when i didnt i just cried about it n thought "no biggie".

personally if my parents got divorced and blamed me for it i would just crack up thinking "LOL AND BUSH AINT STUPID" ie could you be anymore off target?

ok i might be sounding mean and im sorry for that but what im trying to say is as long as YOU know what YOU are and how YOU feel inside and act, thats what matters ! just keep ourself straight and flip others if they wanna twist you up !

and about Allah not listening....

ok check this you know LUT alaihissalaam right. He had to deal with the fags, rememba? Allah sent three angels to hear his testimony against his people before letting them be destroyed. So Lut alaihissalaam had to say in front of these three angels that all of his people are mislead evil people. So what happened is Lut's daughter saw the three angels who appeared to be three beautiful handsome man (Bound to attract some homo's) so she quickly called her father who came rushing to them and invited them to his home (out of fear that some homo's might want a piece o them if they wonder around). So on the way home Lut alaihissalaam kept telling these three angels how evil his people are and how he never met anyone worser in his life (hoping to repel them from staying any longer, he didnt wanna be rude and just tell them to go away coz they'd think his such a rude man who doesnt want to host them, but he was hoping they would fear the town from his warnings... but these are angels who were recording the evil... so that they could get Allah's consent to deal with them !)

Anyway so they all sit for a meal, when all of a sudden the gays come marching, calling out the beautiful men, banging on the door trying to force their way in. Lut alaihissalaam resisted and resisted to the point where he said

"If only i had a power to lean on"

*PAUSE*

just hold on a second, ALL this time Lut alaihissalaam had 3 powerful angels with him. Jibrail was one o them ! But... he didnt know? the help of Allah was ALWAYS NEAR!!! He just couldnt see it! how much near could it be then three angels right next to him???

sis do you have any idea how close the help of ALlaah is to you? Just because its not in visible effect right now DONT MEAN NOTHING!

ALLAHS HELP IS ALWAYS NEAR>>> ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inshaAllaah read the lives of the prophets, i read em every night.... it gives so much strength and understanding.

Assalamu Alaikum

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 05:24 PM
oh wow i never actually read the entire story of lut (as) jazakallah khair
but he's a prophet.
ok i'll continue, repenting, bla bla, all that stuff thats never worked, and i'll sit here hoping for something of that to work...like istikhaarah, forgiveness , all that.

Jazakumallah khair..

and serene , i told u i give up easily, i dont even care if the shaitan wins anymore, considering i have doubt about the shaitan hmslef....:X

IbnAbdulHakim
07-23-2008, 06:16 PM
^ not the "but his a prophet" excuse again *smack*

ok if you compare your ordeals to that of a prophets your one is NOTHING, so yeah he was a prophet and your not. HE HAD TO DEAL WITH MUCH MORE THEN YOU DO!

so now that we got things in perspective, realise that your reeeaaally over exagerrating, problems happen in life but we suppose to find strength to get through em !!

please please please read the lives of the prophets!!!! its aaalll over the place even on this forum!

aaand... CHILL OUT! i can feel your heat wave from your hot head aaaalll the way from there.

seriously, just sit down wiv a glass of water (If u can chill in your house then chill in the park) and just be CALM! think ! trust me, it'll get better

when things go down they come up, ia int being corny ITS TRUE! so relax, it'll get better !

truemuslim
07-23-2008, 06:21 PM
yeh i kno , see the prophets had to go thru things because theyr prophets and ther goal was to spread islam and peace.
not me. im nothing compared to them.
yeh and right when i get that glass of water my dad wil tell me to call my mum an aall..and there ya go. i jus ended a phone call like two seconds ago, and my mum is so mad, and my dad is so annoyingly crazy. goddd. im glad my mum got to get away from him for once in her 18 horrible years of staying with him. :( how do she deal wit him/>????

and dont say "trust me itll get better" because i cant trust nobody. and nothing does get better.

jazakallah khair :)

------
07-23-2008, 06:55 PM
^ sik post mashaAllaah

adam123
07-23-2008, 07:03 PM
From my experience, Allah helped me most when I turned to him whole-heartedly. I honestly believe that if you do the same, never ever doubting him, then he WILL make things easy for you, inshaAllah.

If you have doubt when turning to Allah, then OF COURSE your duas will be worthless!

That's why, when you make dua, you make it as though you are in front of Allah and that Allah is listening. DON'T just say words and believe that's all there is to it.[/QUOTE]

true............

i think alot of poeple think that they are the only ones with the problems but once they share their problems with others thats wen they realise that the whole world is drowned in problems....

some of them they share and find a salution (like you masha allah#~) and some just keeps it n their hearts and live with it.....

share your problem with some one and make it half share it with 3 and make it a third...

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 03:15 AM
:) :) <---- first true smile in 5 monthes.

Jazakallah khair both of u
InshAllah i can be more "islamic" and all.
and showing a real example bro alpha, that actually is so ...em...i duno the word. u kno what i mean though :)
I will try and not give up , all that... yeh
ok jazakallah khair :)

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Jazakallah khair both of u
InshAllah i can be more "islamic" and all.
and showing a real example bro alpha, that actually is so ...em...i duno the word. u kno what i mean though
I will try and not give up , all that... yeh
ok jazakallah khair
Alhamdulillah :)

^ cheer up and be happy
smile :D

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 06:22 AM
ohh god i hate life.
and yes i m bearing with it.
boiling water splashed in my eye, burnt my skin, i have a huuuuuuge headache, i feel sickkk...which is bad because i will break my record of people knowing when i get sick!! five years and now it about to break. NOOOO!! we have a MIDNIGHT to pack all the luggage to go to yemen all because my dad sucks at listening to people and goes either his way or his way.
everyone is being annoying
im very very very very very very very very very... very angry.
i cannooooooooooooooooot take anger!!
but thank god i let it out in my tears instead of peoples blood.
and its freakin drivin me crazy i swear!!! i wanna kill someone, break something, do something, leave something, get ouuuuuuuuuutttttttttt!!!

ayat al kursi isnt working, non of that angel stuf isnt working. whyyy ya allah!

PeaceSeeker
07-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Allah creates the solution first and then gives the problems, Alhamdulillah.
Shaitan challenged about the prophet Ayyub alaihiwasallam but he could not win no matter what the shaitan did. When there is love for Allah in heart Shaitan can never win over the person no matter how biggggggggggggg the problem is.
We should learn from the story of Ayyub alaihiwasallam.
Allah tests us to higher our status in heaven.
We will soon die, and this dunya and everything else with it is gonna vanish.
If u cant bear this tests of life then think how much worser than ur problem is hell, hell is not even comparable.
U want to let Shaitan win over you and let him take u to hell wid him or u want to be patient till the sun shines in ur life and expect heaven? The choice is yours...
I can only pray with my heart open and from the core of my heart I pray for u so that u can B patient at this harsh moment of your life and seek for only Allah's satisfaction.
Love you only for the sake of Allah.
Making dua so that your problems go away just like the dark clouds in the sky of your life and so that the golden linings (not silver) appears. Ameen

M.I.A.
07-24-2008, 05:11 PM
you know enough to get you through this..

Woodrow
07-24-2008, 05:24 PM
There is no out door.

People that seek one are already out. The secret is to find the in-door and walk through it and accept life as an adventure and a glorious opportunity to reach Jannah.

Think of life as being the space ship that will carry you to Jannah. The trials and tribulations are the passage fee. Stop complaining about the cost, gladly pay it, walk through the door and enjoy the trip as it carries you through life.

Eric H
07-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Greetings and peace be with you truemuslim;
we have a MIDNIGHT to pack all the luggage to go to yemen
I hope you find some of the answers to life in Yeman.

Blessings and peace be with you.

Eric

Eeman
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
ya you kno me.
i give up
i always will

allah isnt here. allah doesnt lissen. answer dua. nothing. well at least to me he doesnt.
Life sucks. everyone knows that.
when you are the problem in the center of everyones problems, and you didnt do anything...

now my mom wont talk to me, shes in yemen, i didnt do anything i swear. she thinks im like my evil dad. yah i dont care if its haram to say that. she wont talk to me, she wont answer the phone.
and i just once ONCE try to stand up for me and her, and i told my dad that they didnt do anything in yemen. and now he think me and her and my brothers are like some evil witches under some evil plan like he is always doing! he starts saying to me what me and her always talk about on the phone, i tell him, he says we are hiding something, we arent, now he wont talk to me either, he all throwing glass at me whenever he thinks im lying, he sits there cussing at me (and he yells at my brothers for cussing :mad: ) he sits there bein a stupid annoying lil shaitan....omggg...

allah ignores me. allah doesnt answer ANY dua i ask for.
allah doesnt help. allah doesnt forgive me.
nobody here to talk to. nobody to TRUST. like i always tell you
NOBODY , and somebody here said to trust allah...

well i say trust nobody but yourself.

you feel quran is not helping. istikhaarah seems fake :'( . allah seems liek he doesnt exist. your faith is GONE. Suicide is haram. Killing someone is also haram. Lying to parents is haram. not respecting parents is also haram. telling them everything causes problems, telling them Nothing causes problems, and sins.

nobody is there. and i mean it NOBODY.
where do you go? who do you trust?

nowhere. nobody.

but now your stuck. you cant take it.

nobody knows. nobody cares. nobody is there. nobody has a place for you. nobody..but YOU. and you isnt good enough.

:'(:'(:cry::cry::mad::mad::mad::cry:

imsad
salam sister...
im sorry to say but wth that attitude of yours why would Allah swt answer your duas??????
Allah swt tells us in Hs own words that wheevr we supplicate to Him it wll be answered, of course Only He knows best and its always up to Hi when to answer, getting into despair and starting to make yourself think or believe that Allah swt is not there He doesn answer etc is all works of shaytaan cos your in fact insulting the Almighty in a way!!!

Have you wondered why patience is mentioned so many times in the Quran and why Alah swt tells us that He is with the patient ones and why its such a great attribute cos it brings you up in piety it is an attribute most likd and pleasing to Allah swt from His slaves, it shows gratitude and sincerety and most importantly frm belief from the slave, cos He knows and believes the words of the Almighty and asks and then puts all their trust in Him, and totally leaves it to Him Insha'Allah and Allah swt will deal with their affairs the best way possible cos only He knows best!!!!

Allah swt knows bes what i in the hearts of His slaves and only He is the Judge that will judge each soul in the most just way, but just something i want to mention here before anything as i said Allahu Alam and please sister do not take any offence.

i have read man of our threads on this forum and forgive if i am wrong but from what i have read i have noticed that at times you don know whether your coming or going regards religion, at times you have questioned the Quran and made many negative points as you have done also on this thread and i thought that maybe your imaan was slightly weak, hence the reason why your i despair so easily and give up, i suggest that you work on yourself first and strive hard to make your imaan strong cos onceyou achieve that then these matters will only be trivial to you, your trust in the Almighty will become so strong that you will know n your heart that through thick and very very thin no matter what He puts you through He is always there for you. once you have fim believe in His words then your heart will find rest, your despair will vanish and Insha'Allah everything will be fine, I'll make dua for you Insha'Allah i pray that Allah swt helps you in eac and every way and answers each and every dua of yours.

ma salama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.