/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ∂σ уσυ ωαит тσ вє нαρρу? ...ι ∂σ

Re.TiReD
07-23-2008, 03:54 PM
:salamext:

The following is taken from the book, 'You can be the happiest woman in the world' by Dr.'Aid Al Qarni. This book is amazing, wallahi so filled with hope and happiness....read it once and seriously, I dont think you'll allow yourself to be sad again :D If I could buy this for all of my sisters in deen, wallahi I would.

Turn your losses into gains...

Wise words of advice:

Do not despair if your feet stumble and you fall into a big hole. You will come out of it stronger than before. And Allah the Almighty is with those who are patient

Do not grieve if you receive a fatal arrow from the one of those are closest to your heart, for you will find someone to pull out the arrow, treat the wound and bring back to you life and smile.

Do not look at papers whose colour has changed and whose writing has faded, whose lines wander between pain and lonliness. You will find that these lines are not the best things that you have written and these papers are not the last thing you will ever write. You should differentiate between one who will read these lines and one who will throw them to the wind, for they are not merely beautiful words; they are the feelings of a heart that has lived these lines, letter by letter, the pulse of one who took them as a dream and felt the pain of their fire. Do not be like the heron, which sings its most beautiful song when it is bleeding. Nothing in this world deserves even one drop of your blood.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
07-25-2008, 12:56 PM
salam alaikum,
dear sis is there an ebook for this specific book?

jazak'Alla khair

ma salama

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Do not grieve if you receive a fatal arrow from the one of those are closest to your heart, for you will find someone to pull out the arrow, treat the wound and bring back to you life and smile.
^ wow... that is amazing

jizakAllaah khair

Khalisah
07-25-2008, 01:28 PM
:sl:
I just bought that book as a wedding gift for a friend, Alhamdulillah.. I really like the book!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
07-25-2008, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
salam alaikum,
dear sis is there an ebook for this specific book?

jazak'Alla khair

ma salama
Wa'alaykum salam

BarakAllahu Feeki sis, I've searched everywhere for the ebook but cant seem to find it...Where abts you live sis? I can find out where its available insha'Allah.

WassalamuAlaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ wow... that is amazing

jizakAllaah khair
Wa Iyaak Akhee

Yup it sure is, pity not many of us realise it...

format_quote Originally Posted by darkchocolate
I just bought that book as a wedding gift for a friend, Alhamdulillah.. I really like the book!
Wa'alakum salam

Yup tiz amazing! Lol mine was a gift too alhamdulillah

WassalamuAlaykum

Eeman
07-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Jazak'Allah khair sis i tried looking for it too but couldnt fnd it i live in uk i have these two islamic shops near me but they are relatively small and never have what i am lookingfor so i think i'll just order it online Insha'Allah but thank you for sharing that with us.

Na7lah
07-25-2008, 07:27 PM
The following is taken from the book, 'You can be the happiest woman in the world' by Dr.'Aid Al Qarni. This book is amazing, wallahi so filled with hope and happiness....read it once and seriously, I dont think you'll allow yourself to be sad again If I could buy this for all of my sisters in deen, wallahi I would.
the book is one of the best mashallah i got it for a eid gift from my dad a few years ago i recomend everyone to read it inshallah

*u can buy it online

Sahabiyaat
07-26-2008, 10:59 AM
[QUOTE=JσℓιєFℓєυя;979256]

Do not look at papers whose colour has changed and whose writing has faded, whose lines wander between pain and lonliness. You will find that these lines are not the best things that you have written and these papers are not the last thing you will ever write. You should differentiate between one who will read these lines and one who will throw them to the wind, for they are not merely beautiful words; they are the feelings of a heart that has lived these lines, letter by letter, the pulse of one who took them as a dream and felt the pain of their fire. Do not be like the heron, which sings its most beautiful song when it is bleeding. Nothing in this world deserves even one drop of your blood.

[QUOTE]

wow, i like that. :)

Re.TiReD
08-03-2008, 04:50 PM
:salamext:

JazakAllah khayr, I've posted another section from this book btw, in a thread called, 'look at the clouds' :p

Souljette
08-03-2008, 05:12 PM

I just looked at the thread title and im like wow i know what this is about lolz...My dad bought this for me when I went to saudi and i saw this book and i'm like i want it..i read it and mashallah..it boosts up your mood and doesn't give you a reason to be sad..

:w:

Re.TiReD
08-03-2008, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Souljette

I just looked at the thread title and im like wow i know what this is about lolz...My dad bought this for me when I went to saudi and i saw this book and i'm like i want it..i read it and mashallah..it boosts up your mood and doesn't give you a reason to be sad..

:w:
Wa'alaykum salam!

LOL you know what the funi thing is? I told Serene to buy it aswell and she got it from there! Lol masha'Allah. Check out my other thread too insha'Allah

Souljette
08-03-2008, 05:17 PM
:sl: LOLz u see you didn't even tell me and I got it !! lolzz..There were soo many books to pick from lol..and I wanted sis serene to read ti as well o how i wish i met her there..anyways i read the other thread..GREAT THING YOU DOING :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.