/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who Was Jesus?

The_Prince
07-23-2008, 04:51 PM
well here is my 2nd public debate vs Christian apologist in a Church, Who Was Jesus? :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tLbAi1Chkso

:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AntiKarateKid
07-23-2008, 08:32 PM
hold up.. thats YOU debating?

Sahabiyaat
07-24-2008, 05:17 PM
:? well is it?

Whatsthepoint
07-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah, that's him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AntiKarateKid
07-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Nice job refuting them. It aways seems like the Christian apologetics like to verbally dance.

Pygoscelis
07-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Speaking as an outsider to the Christian vs Muslim debate, I don't really see much difference between christian and muslim debate tactics or maneuvers. And when you debate each other it sometimes becomes a battle of the books, each speaking from their texts and ignoring the other fellow's.

Islam and Christianity actually have a lot in common from my vantage point. Something truly different would be Buddhism or Shinto.

But the debate I have always wanted to see is Muslim vs Nudist :) I've seen both views and they are so opposed to each other that it'd be fascinating to observe them communicate.

The_Prince
07-25-2008, 01:20 AM
yes thats me, :)

Muslim Knight
07-25-2008, 01:41 AM
What you normally see during a typical debate

M v M

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
But the debate I have always wanted to see is Muslim vs Nudist :) I've seen both views and they are so opposed to each other that it'd be fascinating to observe them communicate.
What you will see;

L v L

I rest my case.

Sahabiyaat
07-25-2008, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
yes thats me, :)
:awesome:

Whatsthepoint
07-25-2008, 05:32 PM
In any case, you're debates are much more watchable than those of Zakir Naik...

AntiKarateKid
07-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Don't hate on Naik. He makes many good points. The fact that he makes points that you disagree with through your google scholaring doesnt mean he isnt bearable.

AntiKarateKid
07-25-2008, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Speaking as an outsider to the Christian vs Muslim debate, I don't really see much difference between christian and muslim debate tactics or maneuvers. And when you debate each other it sometimes becomes a battle of the books, each speaking from their texts and ignoring the other fellow's.

Islam and Christianity actually have a lot in common from my vantage point. Something truly different would be Buddhism or Shinto.

Strange. The Muslims debating used the BIBLE to refute them. Take another look at the video please. Nudists are fools and Shintoism or Buddhism really seem like hobbies for people these days.

Guy 1: Hey I'm kinda tense, lets learn to breath properly.
Guy 2: That sounds like fun. Lets light candles all around us to make it more of an authentic meditation.

There really is nothing to debate about with Shinto or Buddhism. Might as well grab the narest tribesman and debate with them about their little tikki gods too.

Whatsthepoint
07-25-2008, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Don't hate on Naik. He makes many good points. The fact that he makes points that you disagree with through your google scholaring doesnt mean he isnt bearable.
He does make good points, but I can't stand the way he talks and that weird beard of his..

Cabdullahi
07-25-2008, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
He does make good points, but I can't stand the way he talks and that weird beard of his..
What makes you so physically perfect to comment and talk badly about another person that would of never insulted you even if there was a chance

Whatsthepoint
07-25-2008, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
What makes you so physically perfect to comment and talk badly about another person that would of never insulted you even if there was a chance
Look, I was just being honest. I don't like the way he talks, I'm sure I'm not the only one. He's not the only person whose way of talking I don't like.

Cabdullahi
07-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Look, I was just being honest. I don't like the way he talks, I'm sure I'm not the only one. He's not the only person whose way of talking I don't like.
i hope lack of fear from god to the extreme doesnt permit you to take a snipe at anyone for no absolute reason and what does it matter if he's accent is abit annoying as long as he speaks some sense for good cause then who cares

aadil77
07-25-2008, 10:05 PM
there can't be many indians living near you

Tornado
07-26-2008, 07:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmedjunior
i hope lack of fear from god to the extreme doesnt permit you to take a snipe at anyone for no absolute reason and what does it matter if he's accent is abit annoying as long as he speaks some sense for good cause then who cares
It's not his accent/looks, it's the way he talks that I also don't like. whatsthepoint was just being honest, not looking to hurt him or anything, kind of like saying I don't like his dress or something. It's nothing major.

The_Prince
07-29-2008, 06:17 PM
well ones thing for sure, nabil didnt like the way i talked and did my thing muaahahahaha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.