/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i hate myself

AnonymousPoster
07-23-2008, 09:51 PM
im trying to change my life and its not happning i always get distracted, like yesterday i went 2 a gathering where they where freinds, in somones house and there was so many distractions oh flippin helll i hate my self errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I know im doing wrong but i try and try to change, somtimes i have a very good day, somtimes like yesterday and today i have bad days reall bad days i dont know why

flipping hell i hate myself, somtimes i think allah hates me, never forgive me for the things i do......i post anonymous,,,because im embrassed 2 tell my fellow muslim brothers and sisters the type of person i am and im trying 2 change

im sorry for spamming the bored or w/e i need 2 get off my chest

somtimes i feal bad for reading namaz and i dont feal like a muslim vecause i made a promise 2 allah i will change but its not happning i have good days and bad days im so ashmed!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
07-23-2008, 10:55 PM
everyone has their up and down days.

just pray to Allah to keep you on the straight path and firm on this deen.

wasalam

transition?
07-23-2008, 11:28 PM
:sl:

Maybe your anger at yourself is justified. At least you're angry because you're ashamed. All you have to do use your frustration. A little stress always helps. All you have to do is use your anger. Seeing yourself now, next time when you're making the choice between right and wrong, is it worth it, choosing something bad? To end up feeling despair and hopelessness again? Think about your fear of God and the thought that He may hate you for your sins, and let that keep you from doing it next time. If you trust in Allah (swt) and that he is the Best Helper and that He accepts your efforts.

<Insert> (I'm going to look for an specific ayat/hadith in a second)

Try try try try try try and never give up. Your efforts will count. And if make a few changes etc etc. You'll do one right thing and feel an unimaginable strength Allah (swt) has blessed upon you. Upon his creations. He blesses us with Free will so we may use our strength to choose the right thing.

Everyone has their up and down days. We are sympathetic. We all understand. but your brothers and sisters sympathy can only comfort your so long. but what will be your excuse on Day of Judgement? It's out of stress and reaction from Quran and hadiths, that we push ourselves in this dunyah to succeed in the Hereafter. Hardship is not an excuse! There are people in countries where they have much harder than you! but they still manage! Use them as inspiration! What ever your problem may be ! Remember the Sahabah used to have to fight against their own families to defend Islam. They risked death on a daily basis. but today, where information is everywhere and luxury is everywhere, we find it difficult!

So quick right now! Do a good deed, say thank you to your mother, water your plants, smile to your roomate or family! there! you aren't a failure. You, like an believer is capable of magnificient things! God has given you a healthy life! use it! Your body has much potential! You went to school! You have much potential to learn and teach!

Also some of the first ayahs revealed were about Jannah and Hellfire. Allah (swt)did not reveal other things such as halal or haram because we wanted his believers hearts wrapped around Islam first!

Eeman
07-23-2008, 11:48 PM
salam alaikum,

sister transition has given you the best advice i dont think i can give a better advice cos she has already done that Masha'Allah.

I pray that Allah swt makes the straight path easy for us all and always keeps us guided to Him, helps us to strive hard for His cause and bestows Jannah upon us in the akhira Insha'Allah.

just never give up cos your trying in itself is in a way showing Allah swt your sincerety and very soon Insha'Allah He'll make it easy for you.

ma salama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
07-24-2008, 01:13 AM
no but i hate myself so much i dont deserve any sympathy or anything, i dont deserve to live in this world seriously i dont know anymore i feal like i lost all hope

Brother_Mujahid
07-24-2008, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
no but i hate myself so much i dont deserve any sympathy or anything, i dont deserve to live in this world seriously i dont know anymore i feal like i lost all hope
but what makes you think that.

you need to build up self confidence and esteem, make dua to Allah to help you.

wasalam

Eeman
07-24-2008, 01:44 AM
ok that is a bit extreme..
i mean i dont understand why do you hate yourself so much?????
cos your trying to do good and become a better person and get easily distracted???
i mean in all honesty there's no need for one to start hating themselves for this matter, what you need to do is keep on trying, look the straight path at 1st is very hard much harder than strolling along the path of shaytaan, it is hard for us cos we are so used to be ungrateful deviating slaves that trying to change that a become a righteous slave at the start is very veryvery hard.

now you are not going to achieve your mission if everything in your life remains the same, slowly slowly you have to change every thing and aspect of your life that takes time but Insha'Allah one day it will be done, changing yourself is a start yes and has to be done but its not just you that needs to be changed, ok since distraction is something that happens to you often, i suggest you start here, now this may be the hardest part but it will be this that will make it easy for you.
be very selective with your companions, friends who you hang out with, if possible make sure that they are all practising and believeing brothers or sisters, this in itself makes things a lot easier, and once you do this you yourself will know why.

another thing make sure that you are steadfast in salah cos salah safeguards you and helps make your imaan strong and hopefully Insha'Allah naturally as your imaan becomes strong your distractions will become less.

do not get into despair or say anything like you hate yourself, if you think negative, your actions will be negative and the results will be negative, start thinking positively and you'll do positive thingsand get positive results. :o)

Woodrow
07-24-2008, 03:47 AM
im trying to change my life and its not happning i always get distracted, like yesterday i went 2 a gathering where they where freinds, in somones house and there was so many distractions oh flippin helll i hate my self errrrrrrrrrrrrrr
That is a very arrogant and self rightous and judgemental comment. Who gave you the right to judge anyone?

I know im doing wrong but i try and try to change, somtimes i have a very good day, somtimes like yesterday and today i have bad days reall bad days i dont know why
It just might be because you are human. We humans are experts at messing things up. Sometimes I think we would get lost trying to find our own noses if we were given instructions, a map and a mirror.

Wait a minute Allaah(swt) did give us the instructions to find and follow
the right path, but in ourown desireo have things our own way we sometimes get lost. How often do we get frustrated when we pray for patience and demand it RIGHT NOW.

flipping hell i hate myself, somtimes i think allah hates me, never forgive me for the things i do......i post anonymous,,,because im embrassed 2 tell my fellow muslim brothers and sisters the type of person i am and im trying 2 change
There is nothing wrong with telling your Muslim brothers and Sisters you want to change. In fact it is our duty to try to help you.

somtimes i feal bad for reading namaz and i dont feal like a muslim vecause i made a promise 2 allah i will change but its not happning i have good days and bad days im so ashmed!!
You may have changed more than you think. I suspect that not long ago, you would not have felt ashamed for not changing.

transition?
07-24-2008, 09:56 PM
:sl:

your frustrations isn't a bad thing. If is used properly it can help you! There are people around the world who call themselves Muslims but do not feel the least bit shame in doing so many haram things. They carry them around proudly, bragging about their sins. Your feelings may just be a wake up call, you should be proud, that you are reacting to your sins. There some people who let themselves go and never care to stop themselves, until it's too late. Every breath Allah (swt) gives a person is another chance to do the right thing. Some of the Sahabah were once enemies of Islam! They used to hate and despise Islam, do horrible sins! Before Islam, they thought their sin consumed life was a normal one! Islam was their wake up call! let it be yours!

yes, right now you feel that you hate yourself, but is that the way you ALWAYS want to feel? First, stop saying it because it's not going to be true anymore. Second, use this website, inspiration lurks everywhere. Be proactive ! Allah (swt) is the Best Helper. Get pumped! cheer up! you're only angry because you want to be a Good Muslim! and from that, I'm assuming you love Islam! Why do you love Islam? because you saw truth in it. You saw the light in it! Because it feels fulfilling and right to do righteous deeds! Because it's worth getting save from Hellfire. So on the Day of Judgement, you can cross the bridge! Smell Jannah! Because everlasting happiness with Your Lord, is worth it.

brother/sister - you want to do something about it then here:
IF YOU CAN'T READ ALL THIS, AND AT LEAST TAKE A LOOK THE BOOK!!! IT'S PRACTICALLY A STEP TO STEP GUIDE =) I USE IT TOO!
Download & Read this book:
http://www.islamicboard.com/685075-post26.html

Brother/sister - you may fail again and again but as long as you give your best efforts, that's what Allah (swt) counts. I'm assuming you have a very healthy mind and body, so those efforts will probably give a strength unimaginable, be confident in your efforts and for every result! Be confident in Allah (swt)!!! HE is the creator and sustainer of the Universe! and we are only humans. And Since he only understands your hardship and He alone can give the Best help, don't forget about prayers and dua!

I may have repeated a lot of stuff, but the message never gets old :statisfie

transition?
07-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Allah (swt) is the Most Merciful. It's only by his Mercy and Grace, ANY human enters Paradise! Because no matter what deed we do, it'll never be enough to compensate for Allah (swt) has given us. but Allah (swt) only asks us to submit our lives by doing the best we can do.

sangeeta
08-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Dont hate yourself,forgive yourself and accept that changes are always taking place.The kind of change you are trying to make of yourself sounds quite major,so surely it will require more time.Praise yourself for the little good things you do on a daily basis and in time and with new found confidence your prayers will feel like they are being answered.

AnonymousPoster
08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
bring this topic up again, lol i thought it was deleted. Most of my freinds, have gone on holiday (the girls mainly) its help me concentrate now, jazaakallah for everyone who has helped and supported me. INshallah by ramadan, i will be praying 5 times a day.

Ansariyah
08-08-2008, 08:03 PM
But Allah doesnt hate u...

Allah says: “Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [Sûrah al-Zumar: 53]

chacha_jalebi
08-08-2008, 10:51 PM

subhanallah, i felt like i was gettin all distracted

just take time out of your life, like you need to remember this world is jack, its all about the next life,

enjoy life! live everyday like its your last, the main thin is that you do that, because shaytan wants us to be sad and regretful, but why should you be, whenever you feel sad, just say aoothu billahi minash shaytan nir rajeem and shout YA ALLAH!! :D

and Allah (swt) never hates us, he descends down in whatver way suits him :D every night only for us, to forgive us, he is already open to take us back, even if we drift away from him, like with some people, imagine you dont meet them for some time, they will forget you, but Allah (Swt) turn back to him, and he is ready to accept you!

this is a trial for you bro/sis/:skeleton: :p so remmeber with every trial is relief! now snap out of the manly mood and get smilin

qassy!
08-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Bruv i try as well its hard. Youll get there inshallah

bibleblevr
08-09-2008, 06:24 AM
Every one screws up It is a result of the fall and is the tragety of our human nature. As a christian I sin every day. However we are saved by faith not by works. We as humans are the weaker vessle we cannot hold ourselves acountable for perfection. We must strive towards the mark and repent in the wake of our failure. God says He knows our frame and loves us still. The guilt you are feeling is either the conviction of the lord (in which case you must repent) or an attack by the devil in an effort to make you dim the light you are commanded to shine before men, with guilt and fear of failure. If this is the case you must pray to the lord to lift you up from the depths of dispare

Tyrion
08-09-2008, 07:29 AM
you hate yourself? well, i'm the opposite.. i think i love myself too much. :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.