/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Countdown begins

mutlib
07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
:sl:
Hope u all r best in ur health & Iman
I taught of starting this thread..from 2 day Ramadhan countdown begans.
The count down is according to Hijri calendar (Makkah)
According to this calender Ramadan begains on 1st of september.
Let us count down each day with a Dua.
Dua includes all the members of this Islamic forum and other Islamic forum and the entire Muslim Ummah.
let us make each day counted and lets us all take the benefit of each day,each count will make us closer to Allah and His Prophet (P.B.U.H).
38 days to go
Dua
May Allah Almighty (swt) accept our Ramadhan and Give us enough life to see the next Ramadhan,May Allah (SWT) forgive all our past sins and bad deeds and Show's us the right path.
Ameen

u may include ur own Dua and post it so that other users may also take part in it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mutlib
07-25-2008, 02:24 PM
37 days to go
Dua
May Allah (swt) accept all our prayers and guid us to the right path,May Allah (swt) shower his blessing on the entire Muslim Ummah and the admins,moderators and the members of this forum.
Ameen

north_malaysian
07-26-2008, 03:03 AM
جزاك الله خيرا كثيرا

Inshallah...Malaysians would start fasting on 1st September too...

crayon
07-26-2008, 03:14 AM
Woo first day of ramadan is my birthday inshallah. Now isn't that special, lol.
It's so close,, the year has passed by so fast, it's crazy..

May this ramadan be the one that gets us to jannah inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
07-26-2008, 03:26 AM

Ameen to all the Duas!!!

ive never been so excited about Ramadan in my life,Alhamdulilah we're so so so so sooooo Blessed to be Muslims!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on all of us,guide us on the path that leads to jannah-tu-Fardows,May HE strenghth our Imans, May HE have mercy on all who've passed away and may HE take our souls when HE The ALL Mighty is most pleased with them...Insh ALLAH...Ameen

:w:

mutlib
07-26-2008, 12:44 PM
36 days to go
Dua
May Allah shower His endless blessing on the entire Muslim Ummah.May ALLAH (SWT) have mercy on all of us,guide us on the path that leads to jannah-tu-Fardows,May HE strenghth our Imans, May HE have mercy on all who've passed away and may HE take our souls when HE The ALL Mighty is Most pleased with them...Insh ALLAH
Ameen

Da Pwr f Truth!
07-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Ameen to all the duas...
May Allah (swt) give us all the strenght, to prepare for the Akhirah, BEFORE He calls us.... (Ameen)
n May Allah (swt) help us to gain Maximum from the approaching Ramadhan... (Ameen)
n make us the Best in Islam n Imaan... (Ameen).

mutlib
07-27-2008, 01:56 PM
35 days to go
Dua
May ALLAH SWT give us all the courage and strength to get through the fasting, as it getting harder. May He help this ummah InshaAllah.
Ameen.

Ayesha Rana
07-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Omgosh! it's so close :-s

I don't like the way time is passing so fast...and people around us have changed and the world is getting worse and even during Ramadhan our own muslims are behaving as though nothing has changed. i miss the peace we used to feel in the atmosphere when it was Ramadhan back when i was tiny lol.

fatima_01
07-27-2008, 11:48 PM
ye it is getting harder to fast this year but wait and see how its gna b in five years time wooo scary but inshallah allah will give us all strenght to fast ;)

coddles76
07-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Ameen Ameen Ameen

'May Allah grant all Muslims with Strong Iman and continue until the last Days. May He grant success and health, May he bless and ease the hardships on all our brothers and sisters around the world, Peace and blessings on all and may this Ramadaan and future ramadaans be full of love, happiness and faith.

transition?
07-28-2008, 01:31 AM

I'm soooooooooooooo excited! :peace:
Sister Transition?

north_malaysian
07-28-2008, 04:23 AM
For two years in a row, we had special thread dedicated to pics of Ramadhan celebrations from all over the Muslim world.

I hope we will have one this year... Inshallah ... I'll put pics from various newspapers in Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore region...

I would also contribute pics of Ramadhan celebration which I would take with my own camera...Inshallah! :D

manaal
07-28-2008, 04:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mutlib

According to this calender Ramadan begains on 1st of september.
Let us count down each day with a Dua.
38 days to go
Brother, you shuld say Ramadan begins on 1st of September Insha Allah Because we dont know for sure until the new moon is sighted right? :)

When i thought of ramadan getting closer I wanted to get a ticker for it. But as i coudn't find one specially for ramadan i improvised! took one meant for a beach holiday and turned into a Ramadan ticker! LOL! The date palm marker is actually a coconut tree!

My dua for this Ramadan is that Allah Almighty would bring harmony among the Muslims and we could all live with one another peacefully.
Oh Allah, Please protect the Muslims from the cruelties of Shaitan and of other men! O Allah, give us the strength to face our hardships! Oh Allah, please help us become better Muslims and strengthen out eeman! Aameen!

north_malaysian
07-28-2008, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by manaal
Brother, you shuld say Ramadan begins on 1st of September Insha Allah Because we dont know for sure until the new moon is sighted right? :)

When i thought of ramadan getting closer I wanted to get a ticker for it. But as i coudn't find one specially for ramadan i improvised! took one meant for a beach holiday and turned into a Ramadan ticker! LOL! The date palm marker is actually a coconut tree!

My dua for this Ramadan is that Allah Almighty would bring harmony among the Muslims and we could all live with one another peacefully.
Oh Allah, Please protect the Muslims from the cruelties of Shaitan and of other men! O Allah, give us the strength to face our hardships! Oh Allah, please help us become better Muslims and strengthen out eeman! Aameen!
can i copy your ticker?:D

manaal
07-28-2008, 05:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
can i copy your ticker?:D

EVERYONE who wants to copy my ticker and very very welcome to do so! :thumbs_up

north_malaysian
07-28-2008, 05:37 AM
Thanks...:)

mutlib
07-28-2008, 02:14 PM
34 days to go
Dua
'May Allah grant all Muslims with Strong Iman and continue until the last Days. May He grant success and health, May He bless and ease the hardships on all our brothers and sisters around the world, Peace and blessings on all and may this Ramadhan and future Ramadhan's be full of love, happiness and faith.
Allah Almighty would bring harmony among the Muslims and we could all live with one another peacefully.
Oh Allah, Please protect the Muslims from the cruelties of shaitan and of other men! O Allah, give us the strength to face our hardships! Oh Allah, please help us become better Muslims and strengthen out.
O'Allah (swt) give us the strength to be the best Muslims that we can be.
Ameen

qassy!
07-28-2008, 03:12 PM
34 days, lol how will i go the gym and fast :(?

north_malaysian
07-29-2008, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by qassy!
go after taraweeh prayers...

mutlib
07-29-2008, 08:57 AM
InshalAllah Allah (swt) will make all our difficulties easy
Ameen

Nawal89
07-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Dont eat too much for iftaar, do your exercise after maghrib, take a bath and then go to the masjid for taraweeh and ishaa:D

works for me.

TrueStranger
07-29-2008, 10:46 AM

There is no god but Allah and Mohamed (PBUH) is His slave and messenger

All praises are for Allah alone, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth.

Ya Allah forgive me my past, present, and future sins

Ya Allah accept my prayers

Ya Allah accept my fast

Ya Allah accept my supplications

Ya Allah save me from the hell-fire

Ya Allah guide me towards you and all that is pure

Ya Allah may I inhale and exhale my last breath proclaiming your Oneness

Allah Praises are for Allah, The Lord of the two Easts and two Wests.

The Most Merciful the Oft-Forgiving

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and Mohamed (PBUH) is His slave and messenger

I see my own faults and sins surrounding me

I see my own incompetence and ignorance surround me

I see my on weakness and forgetfulness surrounding me

I see my own fears and confusions surrounding me

May Allah guide me towards the right path, away from evil.

Blessed and Exalted is Allah, above all they associate with Him.

All Praises are for Allah the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth

To Him belongs all the beautiful names

Exalted is He above all they associate with Him

The Most Merciful and Oft-Forgiving

The Sustainer, The Provider, The Creator, The Just, The Generous, The Judge, The Helper, The Healer, The Guider, The All-Knowing, The All- Seeing, The All-Hearing, The First, The Last, The Great, The Powerful, The King of Kings, The Lord of Lords, the Concealer of sins, The Friend of the faithful, The Ever-Giving.

Ya Allah forgive me if I had uttered something wrong unintentionally or out of ignorance.

There is no god but Allah and Mohamed (PBUH) is His slave and messenger

Ya Allah guide me to that which I cannot guide myself to

Ya Allah protect me from that which I cannot protect myself from

Ya Allah heal me from the sickness which I am unable to cure myself of

Ya Allah conceal from me that which I cannot conceal for myself

Ya Allah forgive me for I am a sinner of the worst kind

Ya Allah Guide me for You are the One that Guides, and non can misguide those whom You Guide

Ya Allah grab a hold of my soul and humble me with faith and sincere devotion to You alone.

Allah Praise are for Allah the Most- Merciful, the Oft-Forgiving.

ayan333
07-29-2008, 11:08 AM

time is passing by so fast...isnt that one of the signs of the Day Of Jundement?

but any who..im so excited for Ramadan....its sad that ive really never been untill now but,u no you have to start some time....i love being a Muslim...cant wait to start going to Tarweeh Prayer...did i mention i loved being a Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope everyone is as excited as i am

qassy!
07-29-2008, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by north_malaysian
go after taraweeh prayers...
Its going to be a killer......apprantly the fasting this year in the UK is more then 15 hours :raging:

BlackMamba
07-29-2008, 11:57 PM
In UK you guys got it So easy when Ramadan was in winter lol, u guys only had to fast like 8 hours right? The time fluctuates a lot in that part of the world. In AZ the fast is about 14 hrs I think this year.

al.Ghurabaa'
07-30-2008, 12:57 AM

Alhamdullilah, Ramadan is nearing....and Im so excited!!

InshAllah, I hope we all take full advantage of this blessed month. I just wanted to post this hadith:

The Prophet (saw) said:
I only curse three types of people:-

1. Those who do not look after their parents when they are in old age
2. Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan
3. Those people who do not say [sallah-Allahu-A'lahyi-Wassalam] when my name is mentioned

Its not easy anymore fasting in the UK....we're gonna be fasting for about 15hrs too...

May Allah shower His blessing upon the ummah during this blessed month, forgive our sins, and grant us Jannatul-Firdous.

mutlib
07-30-2008, 01:13 PM
33 Days to go
Dua
All Praises are for Allah the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth
To Him belongs all the beautiful names
Exalted is He above all they associate with Him
The Most Merciful and Oft-Forgiving
Ameen

ayan333
07-30-2008, 03:46 PM

I hope everything is well with everyone

Behavior while fasting

Abu Huraira related that the Prophet (saw) said: If a person does not avoid false talk and false conduct during Siyam, then Allah does not care if he abstains from food and drink (Bukhari, Muslim)

"Verily! We have sent it (this Quran) down in the night of Al-Qadr.

And what will make you know what the night of Al-Qadr is?

The night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months

Therein descend the angels and the Ruh (Gabriel) by Allah's Permission with all Decrees,

Peace! until the appearance of dawn (97:1-5)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-30-2008, 07:28 PM

Meanwhile, we are almost entering Sha'ban, the preparation time for Ramadan. May Allaah allow us to make good use of it!

Salamah ibn Suhayl used to say: "The month of Sha'ban is the month of reciters (of the Qur'an)."

Habeeb ibn Abi Thabit used to say, when Sha'ban came, "This is the month of reciters (of the Qur'an)."

sister herb
07-30-2008, 07:33 PM

1. Eat the suhur meal.

The Prophet Muhammad highly recommend eating this pre-dawn meal before a day of fasting. While you may want to pass to catch some more sleep, remember that you can always take a catnap while you're fasting, but you won't be able to eat or drink. To make it easier, set out utensils and dry food on the table before going to bed so you can quickly eat and go back to sleep after suhur.

2. Limit your fat intake.

That's right, limit it--don't cut it out. Otherwise you'll have to get rid of what's considered "traditional" iftar food in most Muslim cultures. If you're not sure what kind of food is being referred to, think fried, greasy and/or super sweet.

3. Follow the Prophet's golden rule of one-third.

This especially needs to be said in Ramadan. We should strive to have no more than one-third food, one-third liquid and one-third air in our stomachs when eating.

4. Encourage dip-dunking.

Fruits and vegetables get left to the wayside during regular days, let alone at iftar (the fast-breaking meal) time. But you can whip out those carrot sticks if you've got some tasty dips to eat them with. Check out some healthy recipes.

5. Walk after iftar.

Before you fall over from exhaustion after iftar and dinner, take a short walk around the block or just around your building. The change of environment and exposure to fresh air may just wake you up in time to go for the next activity listed below.

6. Pray tarawih (special evening prayers during Ramadan).

This is more great exercise, not to mention a wonderful way to build concentration, stamina and brotherhood/sisterhood.

7. Take a short afternoon nap.

Experts say you don't need more than a 15-minute siesta to really refresh you. During lunch hour, find a quiet spot, set the alarm on your watch or cell phone and nap. This can help your body adjust to the daily Ramadan schedule that requires waking up early for the suhur meal.Ramadan is a month of health, and this is what many people don’t know, and don’t understand.

:bump:

qassy!
07-31-2008, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
In UK you guys got it So easy when Ramadan was in winter lol, u guys only had to fast like 8 hours right? The time fluctuates a lot in that part of the world. In AZ the fast is about 14 hrs I think this year.
naa bruv, it was 8 hours a few years agoo....now its about 15 this year i think!! even last year we fasted more then 12 hours!!!!!! its a killer

syilla
07-31-2008, 02:00 AM
:salamext:

Ramadhan countdown is the same as my due...

erm...i'm not sure whether i should be crying or be happy... LOL... well both i guess :hiding:

north_malaysian
07-31-2008, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

Ramadhan countdown is the same as my due...

erm...i'm not sure whether i should be crying or be happy... LOL... well both i guess :hiding:
Congrats! Congrats!

If you get a boy, you can name him "Ramadhan", if it's a girl - "Ramadhaniyah":D

AmarFaisal
07-31-2008, 07:02 AM
May this Ramadan brings peace to our houses!

mutlib
07-31-2008, 08:34 AM
32 days to go
Dua
May this Ramadhan brings peace to our houses!
Ameen

Ansariyah
07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
^^Ameen

BlackMamba
07-31-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow only 32 days. Before we know it it'll be 2 days left inshaallah I'm so excited about Ramadan but nervous also

north_malaysian
08-01-2008, 07:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mutlib
32 days to go
Dua
May this Ramadhan brings peace to our houses!
Ameen
and to our communities and nations too... Amin.

mutlib
08-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Wow only 32 days. Before we know it it'll be 2 days left inshaallah I'm so excited about Ramadan but nervous also
why ??????:?:?:?:?:?:?

BlackMamba
08-01-2008, 08:18 AM
^cuz inshaallah I will lead some taraweehs in the masjid and I'm scared about making mistakes.

mutlib
08-01-2008, 08:18 AM
31 Days to go
Dua
May Allah swt unite the entire Ummah and make us follow the Sunnah of His Prophet (PBUH) untill we die.Ya Allah grab a hold of my soul and humble me with faith and sincere devotion to You alone.
Ameen

mutlib
08-01-2008, 12:04 PM
^cuz inshaallah I will lead some taraweehs in the masjid and I'm scared about making mistakes.
InshaAllah brother every thing will b fine just have faith in ur self.

mutlib
08-02-2008, 11:09 AM
30 Days to go
Dua
May Allah (swt) fullfill all our jaiz needs and wants,may He protect us form the evil and bad people and guide us to the right path
Ameen

mutlib
08-03-2008, 11:57 AM
29 Days to go
Dua
O Allah! I ask of You integrity and soundness in my religion, my life, my family, and my possessions.
Ameen

north_malaysian
08-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Snakelegs love seeing pics of Muslims celebrating Ramadhan right? I really hope she would recover from her illness and we can share our joyful Ramadhan with her...Inshallah!

31st August, is Malaysia's independence day...and it is on Sunday...which means, the 1st of September would be a holiday too..... which means that I dont have to go to work on the first day of Ramadhan.....:D

mutlib
08-04-2008, 12:01 PM
28 Days to go
Dua
O Allah! Cover my shame, pacify my fears, guard me from what is in front of me and behind me, from what is on my right and on my left, over my head and under my feet.
Ameen

FatimaAsSideqah
08-04-2008, 12:09 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

When beginning the fast- Suhur

Wa bisawmi ghadinn nawaiytu min shahri ramadan

I intend to keep the fast for tomorrow in the month of Ramadan
(Abu Dawud)

Keep praying and keep duas!

mutlib
08-05-2008, 08:16 AM
28 Days to go
Dua
O Allah! Grant health to my body. O Allah grant health to my hearing. O Allah! Grant health to my sight. There is no deity except You.
Ameen

mutlib
08-06-2008, 09:00 AM
27 Days to go
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from unbelief and poverty, and from the punishment of the grave. There is no Deity except You.

ayan333
08-06-2008, 09:30 AM

Ameen to all the Beautiful Du'as

JazakALLAH Khair

mutlib
08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
26 Days to go
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from unbelief and poverty, and from the punishment of the grave. There is no Deity except You.

mutlib
08-08-2008, 08:24 AM
25 days to go
Dua
O Allah! You are my Lord. There is no deity except You. You are my Creator and I am your creature. I try to keep my covenant with You and to live in the hope of Your promise as well as I can. I seek refuge in You from my one evil deeds. I acknowledge Your favours to me; and I acknowledge my sins. Forgive me my sins, for there is no one who can forgive sins except You.
Ameen

BlackMamba
08-08-2008, 10:12 PM
There's still 25 days, time slowed down big time when school opened last week. Last week seemed at least 20 days long

MaiCarInMtl
08-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Has anybody started to plan recipes in their head? I know I have...

Rufaidah
08-09-2008, 12:26 AM
assalaamu alaikuum
what you lot on bout???

22 days left to go .. today is 8th of Shaa'baan ..

BlackMamba
08-09-2008, 03:04 AM
^Ya lol rufaidah is rite where'd 25 come from?

mutlib
08-09-2008, 08:58 AM
ok i agree error on my part..sorry

22 days to go
Dua
O Allah! Make the beginning of this day good, the middle prosperous, and the end successful. I ask You to grant me the good of this world and of the Hereafter, O Most Merciful of all Who show us mercy!
Ameen

mutlib
08-09-2008, 04:31 PM

mutlib
08-10-2008, 11:52 AM
21 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I ask you to make me pleased with what You decreed for me return to good life after death, and I earnestly seek the pleasure of looking at Your Glorious Countenance and the craving to meet You, without distress or affliction or misguiding trial. I seek refuge in You from oppressing others or being oppressed, from doing wrong or suffering wrong, and from committing an error or a sin, which You will not forgive.
Ameen

mutlib
08-11-2008, 10:43 AM
20 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the feebleness of old age.
Ameen

mutlib
08-12-2008, 10:26 AM
19 Days to go InshalAllah
Dua
O Allah! Guide me to the best of deeds and the best of morals, as none can guide to the best except You, and save me from bad deeds, as none can save me from what is bad except You.
Ameen

qassy!
08-12-2008, 12:01 PM
19 days? omg!! just thinking about ramadan makes me hungry

I dont mind fasting, but this year its about 15+

mutlib
08-13-2008, 10:08 AM
18 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Strengthen my faith, expand my living space and bless me in my livelihood.
Ameen

mutlib
08-14-2008, 10:17 AM
18 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from negligence, degradation and destitution; I seek refuge in You from unbelief, wickedness, vanity and show; and I seek refuge in You from blindness, deafness and leprosy and bad diseases.
Ameen

mutlib
08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
17 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Give my soul piety and my conscience purity. You are the Master of my soul and the Guardian of my conscience.
Ameen

mutlib
08-16-2008, 11:51 AM
16 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a knowledge, which does not benefit, from a heart, which does not tremble, from an ego, which is not stated, and from a supplication, which is not accepted.
Ameen

fatima_01
08-16-2008, 10:32 PM
wow just over 2 weeks to go may allah give us taufiq to make value of the time

mutlib
08-17-2008, 09:12 AM
15 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not do; from the evil of what I know and from the evil of what I did not know.
Ameen

Islamic Brother
08-17-2008, 09:20 AM
15 i cant wait

ramadan kareem everyone!!!!!

By the way i live in uae , multlib

im just in egypt on vacation

mutlib
08-17-2008, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Brother
15 i cant wait

ramadan kareem everyone!!!!!

By the way i live in uae , multlib

im just in egypt on vacation
thats gr8
i also live in uae....RAk
where do u live ?

PeaceSeeker
08-17-2008, 10:31 AM
May Allah love all of us and grant us Al Jannah, Jannatul Ferdous. Ameeeeeeeeeen
When making duas we should want da best for ourselves, right?

Love you all for da sake of Allah.

mutlib
08-18-2008, 10:18 AM
14 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from a decline in Your favour, from a change in Your protection, from Your sudden punishment and all Your displeasure.
Ameen

mutlib
08-19-2008, 10:29 AM
13 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I seek refuge in You from ruin and falling, from drowning and burning and from senility: I seek refuge in You from being bitten by venomous creatures. I seek refuge in You from greed, bad manners, bad actions, bad desires and bad desires. I seek refuge in You from the burden of debt, from being humbled by people and from ridicule of enemies.
Ameen

BlackMamba
08-19-2008, 11:40 PM
Wow were under the 2 week mark!

mutlib
08-20-2008, 12:53 PM
12 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Strengthen my religion, which is my fortress, make this world a better place of sojourn for me, and grant me a good life in the Hereafter which will be my abode. Make my life increase in all goodness and my death a rest from all evil.
Ameen

mutlib
08-21-2008, 11:24 AM
11 Days to go InshAllah
Dua
O Allah! Support me and help me, and do not let others overpower me; guide me and make the following of Your Commands easy for me.
Ameen

mutlib
08-22-2008, 12:46 PM
10 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Make me grateful to You, mindful of You, full of fear toward You, devoted to obedience of You, humble before You, earnest in supplication, and penitent. My Lord, accept my repentance, wash away my sins, answer my supplication, establish my veracity, guide me heart, make my tongue truthful, and remove all ill-feeling from my heart.
Ameen

al Amaanah
08-22-2008, 12:51 PM
الـلّهـمّ بــلّغـنــا رمـضــان

Güven
08-22-2008, 12:56 PM
^What Does That Mean ?

mutlib
08-24-2008, 11:14 AM
8 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I ask You for a resolute mind and firmness in following the guidance. I ask You to make me thankful for Your favour, to be good service to You, and to grant me a sound heart and a truthful tongue. I ask You to grant me what You know to be good and to give me refuge from what is evil, and to forgive me – and You are the Knower of the Unseen.
Ameen

manaal
08-24-2008, 09:30 PM
It's getting closer and closer. I'm really excited, Alhamdulillah. This is my first Ramadan in KSA and it's going to be so different I think.

north_malaysian
08-25-2008, 01:25 AM
Mashallah, we'll be fasting in the next Monday ... Inshallah! Whoa!!!!

:D

BlackMamba
08-25-2008, 02:22 AM
In Amerca where I'm at, the first fast is most likely sept 2 Tuesday.(according to moonsighting.com)

al Amaanah
08-25-2008, 02:38 AM
either way, ALLAHOMMA BALIGHNA RAMADAAN!!

syilla
08-25-2008, 02:40 AM
My due is on 4th September (inshaAllah the most accurate one) probably post dated till another 12 days.

Since there is no pain yet...i'm looking forward this Ramadhan... yay!!!!

i'm really looking forward for the tarawikh. :thumbs_up

north_malaysian
08-25-2008, 07:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
My due is on 4th September (inshaAllah the most accurate one) probably post dated till another 12 days.

Since there is no pain yet...i'm looking forward this Ramadhan... yay!!!!

i'm really looking forward for the tarawikh. :thumbs_up
if you get a baby boy...you can name him Ramadhan...:D

mutlib
08-25-2008, 12:52 PM
7 Days to Go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Inspire me with good conduct and save me from the evil of my selfishness. O Allah! I ask You to guide me to the doing of good deeds and abstaining from bad deeds and love those who are humble, and to forgive me and show mercy to me. And if You wish a trail for Your servants, take me to You before falling into it.
Ameen

mutlib
08-26-2008, 10:03 AM
6 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I ask You for Your love and the love of those who love You, and for the love of every action which will bring me closer to Your love.
Ameen

mutlib
08-27-2008, 10:56 AM
5 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! I ask You the best of the request for the best in my supplication, for the best success and the best reward. Strengthen me, make heavier my balance of good, confirm my faith, elevate my rank, accept me worship, and forgive my mistakes, and I ask You for good beginnings, good endings, the totality of goodness, from the first to the last, from within and from without, and I ask of You the highest ranks in the Garden.
Ameen

Ibn Abi Ahmed
08-27-2008, 05:31 PM

Imam Ahmad narrated from the authentic hadith of Abu Umaamah that the Prophet (saas) said:
“At every breaking of the fast, Allah has people whom He redeems.”

manaal
08-28-2008, 09:34 AM
Sisnce Ramadan is so so close now, I just wants to say that, I apologize to anyone on the forum that I may have offended in anyway! Please forgive my thoughtlessness!

mutlib
08-28-2008, 06:06 PM
4 days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Grant me soundness of belief, goodness of character, forgiveness of my sins, and Your eternal pleasure in the Hereafter.
Ameen

BlackMamba
08-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Every time I see this thread my stomach churns inside lol. But I cant wait till Ramadan I'm looking so forward to it.
When's the first night of Ramadan for you guys around the world? Like in saudi the first night is Aug 31, so the first fast would be be sept 1. think in north America it should be the night of Sept1 making the first fast on the 2nd

Güven
08-28-2008, 09:26 PM
here in holland will first fast be on 1 sept soo monday InshaAllah:statisfie

bewildred
08-28-2008, 09:35 PM
and what about laylat ech-chak??????

mutlib
08-29-2008, 10:42 AM
3 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! You hear my words, You behold my situation, You know what is open and what is hidden within me; nothing is hidden from You. It is me alone who is in need, a humble seeker of Your forgiveness. I beseech You with humility in my heart, with trembling and fear, in prostration and utter helplessness.
Ameen

manaal
08-29-2008, 05:09 PM
Every time I see this thread my stomach churns inside lol. But I cant wait till Ramadan I'm looking so forward to it.
When's the first night of Ramadan for you guys around the world? Like in saudi the first night is Aug 31, so the first fast would be be sept 1. think in north America it should be the night of Sept1 making the first fast on the 2nd
But we wouldn't know for sure until the new moon is sighted. That;s why my ticker says 'approximately'.

BlackMamba
08-29-2008, 07:25 PM
^True, I'm just assuming that moonsighting.com is giving the right prediction. But Allah can make anything happen.
And correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't Saudi Arabia go by the predetermined schedules to calculate their ramdan. Or do they do the sunnah moonsighting?

BNDGR
08-30-2008, 05:41 AM
Asalam aliakum,
I am a new Muslim and this will be my first Ramadhan. I am very excited to learn more and more during this incredible time.
InshAllah we will all have the strength to fast and do our very best deeds this month and always.

:)

cute123
08-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Congrats BNDGR. May u have a iman filled Ramadan. By the way tomorrow inshallah is the 1st day of Ramadan here in U.A.E.

Ramadan Mubarak to all of u. !

adeeb
08-30-2008, 05:57 AM
in indonesia, it's a good chance the 1st Ramadhan = 1 st september.

but, the government will discuss about it tomorrow night!

Syahr Mubarok for u all!! hope we will experience the best ramadhan ever!

BNDGR
08-30-2008, 06:12 AM
Here in CA Ramadhan will start on Sept 1st.
Almost here!

BlackMamba
08-30-2008, 06:16 AM
So in the UAE the first fast is tomorrow on Sunday? Or the first taraweeh is on Sunday night and the first fast is Monday?
Where I'm at its most probly gonna be Sept 2 first fast and Evening Sept 1 is first taraweeh InshaAllah. Because my masjid does the sunnah moon sighting. Not like ISNA lol didn't they calculate Ramadan for the next 50 years.

mutlib
08-30-2008, 11:02 AM
2 Days to go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! Grant us such fear of Your as will come between us and acts of disobedience to You; such obedience to You as will bring us to Your Garden; and such certainty that the calamities of this world will be made easy for us by You. Let us enjoy our hearing, our sight and our faculties as long as You grant us life, and let it be the last to be taken away from us. Avenge us from those who have wronged us and help us against our enemies. Let no calamity be fall our religion; let not worldly affairs be our greatest care or all about which we know; and Let not those who have no fear of You and who do not show mercy toward us rule over us.
Ameen

------
08-30-2008, 01:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

Imam Ahmad narrated from the authentic hadith of Abu Umaamah that the Prophet (saas) said:
“At every breaking of the fast, Allah has people whom He redeems.”

SubhaanAllaah! May Allaah make us from among them, Ameen!

manaal
08-31-2008, 08:20 AM
We might be starting our sawm tonight Insha Allah!

mutlib
08-31-2008, 10:16 AM
1 Day to Go InshaAllah
Dua
O Allah! O Controller of the Hearts! Keep my heart firm in Your religion; keep it contented with Your worship.
Ameen

north_malaysian
08-31-2008, 10:42 AM
it's less than an hour to Ramadhan in Malaysia!!!!

Ahlan! Ahlan! Ya Shahr Al Sawm!!! Ahlan!

:D

cute123
08-31-2008, 10:46 AM
Wov - What a marvellous feeling is it. Wonder how glorious would it be in Madina and Makkah. Aaah those melodious voice of taraweeh's. Mashallah May Allah bestow His mercy upon us. And forgive our sins and accept us. Ameen.

Ramadan Mubarak to all of u.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.