/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need you noww!!

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
asalamau alikum
plz plzplz i need you to plz plzplzzzzz make duas plz now!! plzp lzplzplzplzplzplzplz

my dad just got taken away to the hospital right now, this place looks like som murder scene, plzzz make duat he be ok plzz
my mom isnt even here anymore, my older brothers arent here either, theyr waaay in yemen, i was supposed to go tomorrow and leave today but now allah has put another obstacle in the way, maybe for the better . allahu alim

plz plzplzzzzzzzzzz make dua plz :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
07-24-2008, 06:52 PM
what happened to your dad?

BlissfullyJaded
07-24-2008, 06:53 PM
:sl:

O wow... What happened sis?

May Allah grant your father a speedy recovery, and may He grant you the sabr, strength, and imaan to overcome all the obstacles you are facing, and may He make all the suffering you endure a source of reward for you. Ameen.

I'm so sorry sis. imsad

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 06:53 PM
i dont kno, blood starts comin out of his mouth like soo much :( he just falls and he starts sayin "safa, the money is in the ___, take care of yourself"
and nobody is here what do i do???

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pen Marks
07-24-2008, 07:00 PM
aww sis :cry: inshallah ur dad will be alright
pm me if u need to talk :statisfie

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:03 PM
my mom and everyone older is all in yemen. we were gonna go to yemen tomorrow. inshallah nothing stops us from going, inshallah he can be perfectly fine and nothing happens :(
the closest family i have in america is three hours away, in detroit. i called my uncle , he i think is coming.
but what do i do here? what about us going to yemen? what about all he luggage i still am packing? what about my lil brohter and lil sister??
oh the other closest family is you all in LI. jazakumallah khairan katheeeer :(

and yeh i can ring to them in yemen but i can barely talk right now :(

islam786
07-24-2008, 07:04 PM
what happened?
may your dad get better
will pray

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude™
I think you should take care of your little brother and sister. Make sure they're ok. Must be quite traumatic for them.

Did an ambulance come take your father away, or did he leave himself?

Wait till your uncle gets there and inshaAllah he'll advise on what to do?

Try and gather your thoughts and when you're feeling a little better, ring your family in Yemen and let them know what's happened.

May Allah make things easy for you, dear sister. Ameen.
i kno.
yeh an ablulance did com and take him. and he said to call my uncle because we're here alone underage, which is illegal right now, so yeh.
and my uncle wont do nothing except search for things to steal. :raging:
ok inshallah
jazakallah khair brother and everyone :cry:

Eeman
07-24-2008, 07:13 PM
your uncle will search for things to steal???????????
are u serious ASTAGHFIRULLAH! man that is messed up...
look do not panic put your trust in Alla swt Insha'Allah everything wil be fine I pray thatits nothing serious with yout dad and that he gets a check up and is out in no time and i also pray that your uncle doesnt steal anything! :o$

Soulja Girl
07-24-2008, 07:15 PM

Inshallah everfin will be oki honey & I'll always be here for you! *hug* Take care of yourself oki & keep makin dua!

:w:

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:16 PM
thank u..just one thing

what do i do with the blood?
ewwww.. ya allah. i just walked in there about to clean and ooh start getting dizzy nd nausous (however it is u spell it)
yah seriously what kind of doctor am i gonna be??? what do i dooo!!!

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:17 PM
god i told u im not a strong girl. see how i handle it???? now i feel soo. ohhhh +o(

Pen Marks
07-24-2008, 07:18 PM
did he get hurt or something? wat made him start bleeding?

Soulja Girl
07-24-2008, 07:18 PM

Get a cloth and take the blood out, then use some spray to clean it & don't panic hun!
Hope that helps...

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:20 PM
i canttt!! i just walk in there and my breakfast goes upstream!
i feel this is my fault! NOW allah ...nevermind...godddddddd
its too much anyway. its like the REAL red sea!
and i dont kno what made him start bleding. he vomited it tho :(

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 07:22 PM
two words for u sis

CALM DOWN

ur not gona get anythin done if u don't

piXie
07-24-2008, 07:27 PM

SubhanAllaah, we're praying for you insha'Allaah. Here is a du'aa which I read when m troubled. It really helps. Hope it helps you too. I tried my best to translate it, forgive any mistakes :-\

"Hasbi Allaahu La illaaha illaa huwa 'alayhi tawakkal tu wa huwa rabbul 'arshil azeem"

"Enough is Allaah, there is no God but He, I place my trust in Him, and He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne"

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:28 PM
calm down??? calllllllm dooooooownnnnnn??!?!?!?!?!!
sis i got so much luggage to pack, the entire house to clean, the water to turn off, the fridge to empty, the lawn to mow, a mom to call about something, disgusting BLOOD to clean and HOW do i deal wit this crap??????
i walk in there to clean it and i say "yah alright this is nothing" and it just happens, i have to walk out before ANOTHER HUGE mess comes!!

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie

SubhanAllaah, we're praying for you insha'Allaah. Here is a du'aa which I read when m troubled. It really helps. Hope it helps you too. I tried my best to translate it, forgive any mistakes :-\

"Hasbi Allaahu La illaaha illaa huwa 'alayhi tawakkal tu wa huwa rabbul 'arshil azeem"

"Enough is Allaah, there is no God but He, I place my trust in Him, and He is the Lord of the Majestic Throne"

thank u sister. i am reading that now, inshallah inshallah this can be easier. :cry::raging::laugh::exhausted:enough!::enough!::e nough!::enough!::enough!:

piXie
07-24-2008, 07:39 PM

Truemuslim, if anyone can handle such a demanding and troubling situation like this, then it is you insha'Allaah.

Please take a deep breath and take everything one at a time. We're right here, praying for you. Your brave and strong enough to do this, really.

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 07:42 PM
calm down??? calllllllm dooooooownnnnnn??!?!?!?!?!!
sis i got so much luggage to pack, the entire house to clean, the water to turn off, the fridge to empty, the lawn to mow, a mom to call about something, disgusting BLOOD to clean and HOW do i deal wit this crap??????
Yes calm down!
den try to get ur subling to help u or somthing...
take everything one at a time
take a deep breath trust in Allah and don't give up!
if u tell me uv already gave up....i don't know wat am gona say

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 07:42 PM
wow pixe we said u read my mind ;D

ayan333
07-24-2008, 07:46 PM

wow!!!!!!! must of been scary....they are right sis,if you il bro n sis see you acting like this itll be worse...did the docs up date you on ur dad cuz thats the most important thing..rememeber ALLAH (SWA) tests his servants,so think of this as a test..all in all who have you all in our Prayers..get off the computer and take a deep breath and do what you got to do before you come back on this board..Insh ALLAH you Dad will be fine

'Abd al-Baari
07-24-2008, 07:46 PM

One step at a time sis, place your trust in Allah.

I pray that Allah SWT grants your father a speedy recovery and eases all your affairs, and protects you from the traps of Shaytaan...Aameen.

Is there no one that can help at all? Maybe some neighbours or friends nearby? Look after yourself first too, over stressing yourself can be bad for your health too.

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 07:57 PM
thank u pixie and muslimah421. jazakallah khair :) so muchhh !

and sis ayan, yeh i kno, my brother is helping me with the cleaning, alhamdulillah, and my lil sister is far far away in another room, she's only 6 so i dont want her to do nothing or ask nothing. btw i cant get off the computer now, i just leave it opened and come and go whenever i feel all sickish. like now.

and brother, no there isnt anyone who can help, nieghbors suck, friends no where close, . but jazakallah khair brother for your brother :) thank u so much.

the way i was able to start cleanin up was sayin ima be dealin wit this everyday when i be a doctor. inshallah. so im cleanin it...ohh very very slowly but im cleaning it.

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 08:02 PM
thank u pixie and muslimah421. jazakallah khair so muchhh !
wa iyaki sis :)

the way i was able to start cleanin up was sayin ima be dealin wit this everyday when i be a doctor. inshallah. so im cleanin it...ohh very very slowly but im cleaning it
mashallah good job :thumbs_up

any news on ur dad?

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 08:05 PM
yeh he called. he said we are goin to yemen inshallah. we would have to pay like $600 just to cancel the trip . so yayyyy. inshallah everything be fine. i jus dying to kno how he is.

btw while doin all this i have to sin too :( just once.

piXie
07-24-2008, 08:17 PM

well done, Alhamdulillaah! you've shown yourself to be an amazing sister masha'Allaah, with much courage n potential ;) My du'aas are definitely with you and your family insha'Allaah.

ayan333
07-24-2008, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
yeh he called. he said we are goin to yemen inshallah. we would have to pay like $600 just to cancel the trip . so yayyyy. inshallah everything be fine. i jus dying to kno how he is.

btw while doin all this i have to sin too :( just once.

why do u have to sin?

Alhamdulilah,thats good that he is talkin

Everyone time will come.my cux got into a car reck sat, my sis jus got in one today and we jus got a call that a this women passed away,she had a infant child,and that she was being prayed on after Asr .plz make dua for her..May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on her,may HE grants her jannah al-Farodous and my HE give her family sabr..Insh ALLAH.. Ameen

everyones time will come.the question is have we truley prepared fo it?

Sis i hoe everything goes well Insh ALLAH

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
why do u have to sin?
i think she's talkin buot listening to music

if ur disobeying Allah do u think he gona make it easier for u? make dhikr turn on some quran it'll help

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 08:28 PM
i kno. im stupid. i dont lissen to quran now, i dont do dhikr either right now. music takes my stress away :( and now im done cleaning all that sick stuff...and now for the dishes, luggage, lawn, etc etc etc...*sigh* :)

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 08:46 PM
^good luck....

jannat
07-24-2008, 08:58 PM

i hope Allah SWT make it easy for ur father , sister, May Allah bless him and make it easy for your family inshallah. Dont worry, All shall be well inshallah.

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 09:24 PM
lol its ok i was able to switch it to nasheeds. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Whatsthepoint
07-24-2008, 09:27 PM
He didn't get shot, did he?

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
He didn't get shot, did he?

lol yeh people bleed from ther mouth when they get shot/stabbed. it looks so sick , especially if they are shot and in pain and you see it all...but no he didnt ge shot :p

i dont even kno what hospital they took him, he left his cell here, my uncle (evil person) and my aunt (eviler person ) both my dads siblings are coming. so now i think im goin to be in a hell.

plz make duaaas,,,,,,,,, btw shame on me i went back to music righ after the anasheed :exhausted:enough!:

Nájlá
07-24-2008, 09:31 PM
inshallah allah will make it easiy for u and ur father.
i hope ur father is ok now.

ur in my dua's sis

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM
sis i hope u don't get offended but wen u do a sin u shouldnt publisize it

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 09:34 PM
^ lol sis its me you kno me. i feel no shame. see im an amazing true muslim like all u say i am :rolleyes: :raging:

Whatsthepoint
07-24-2008, 09:34 PM
He's gonna be fine, don't worry.

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 09:37 PM
^ lol sis its me you kno me. i feel no shame. see im an amazing true muslim like all u say i am
If it is not truthful and not helpful, don't say it. If it is truthful and not helpful, don't say it. If it is not truthful and helpful, don't say it. If it is truthful and helpful, wait for the right time.

Khayal
07-24-2008, 09:38 PM

Astaghfirullaah, just stop listening to any nasheed or SONGSSSS..:raging: +o(make wadu, and pray a special hajat salaat for your father, may Allaah SWT have mercy on him, and recover him and bring him home with you, InshaAllaah...and Aameen..

shut down your pc...and don't come here until your father is home healthy and safe...we all are praying here for your father, InshaAllaah..

format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
lol yeh people bleed from ther mouth when they get shot/stabbed. it looks so sick , especially if they are shot and in pain and you see it all...but no he didnt ge shot :p

i dont even kno what hospital they took him, he left his cell here, my uncle (evil person) and my aunt (eviler person ) both my dads siblings are coming. so now i think im goin to be in a hell.

plz make duaaas,,,,,,,,, btw shame on me i went back to music righ after the anasheed :exhausted:enough!:

truemuslim
07-24-2008, 09:45 PM
lol jus so u kno even if i do close my computer i still got an ipod and radio :p
anyway jazakallah khair everyone.

god i feel like killing somebody. i have no idea why

Nájlá
07-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Calm down sis

Na7lah
07-24-2008, 09:48 PM
i still got an ipod and radio
*sigh* sis u neeeeeeed to stop listening to them
but if ur not gona listen den its ur choice....

*its not a jokin matter mayb der the reason ur so depressed? Mayb its a punishment? try to reflect on ur life wat are u doin wrong? try to change for the better

Eeman
07-25-2008, 12:44 PM
salam alaikum,

dear sis i wanted to know hows your dad has he recovered Insha'Allah?

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2008, 01:12 PM
sis you ok? :|

hasbun Allaah wa ni3maal waqeel

sis Allah is enough

if Allah wills anything to happen your displeasure towards it wont change it
but also EVEN IF YOU CANT SEE IT NOW... there is good in every one of Allahs wills! something good will come out of this ukhtee! be patient !! patient like Yaqub Alaihissalaam

accept Allahs will as your own! you can do it !!!!!!!!!1

Simply_Logical
07-25-2008, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
If it is not truthful and not helpful, don't say it. If it is truthful and not helpful, don't say it. If it is not truthful and helpful, don't say it. If it is truthful and helpful, wait for the right time.
subhanallah, very wise words! :D

truemuslim,
inshallah allah give your dad shifa and give him ease with difficulties! :thumbs_up

TrueStranger
07-25-2008, 01:42 PM
:sl: sis TrueMuslim

I pray that your father gets health, and I pray that you go to yemen. Insha’Allah you will be fine.:cry:

Quick reminder:

There are children who are mostly orphans that are barefooted, half-naked roaming the streets with empty stomachs and they have no option but to lay their heads on one of the cold smelly fractured sides of the road to get some rest. They live and sleep and some sadly die on the streets where they are easily preyed upon by molesters that rape poor defenseless girls and boys, thieves that rob them of what little substance they have, and gangs that bully them, and on top of that these children are ignored and neglected by almost every person that gets a glimpse of their condition, as if their poverty is contagious.

And I have never in my life got the chance to hear the cries or the complaints of these children. They go through life day by day, shed their tears only in the dark, and blame neither their Lord, nor others for their situation. It is as if they have been endowed with patience and perseverance by the Grace of their Lord. And I pray that Allah bestows upon you that same patience and perseverance Truemuslim

You could talk about your situation, but sis for your own sake do not complain about every hardship you face. Where is your patience, where is your imaan, where is your reliance on Allah. Turn to him with a sincere heart, stop listening to music. There is no excuse for you to sin and openly disobey Allah, and you wonder why your prayers aren’t being answered.

Every time you try to complain about your situation remember the situation of those that are less fortunate than you when it comes to wealth, family, and health. And try to stop putting yourself down, you are stepping on yourself, and insulting yourself. That isn't necessary, because none of us is perfect and I myself possess a soul that is stained, bruised, and humiliated by sins. You try to purify yourself with the help of Allah, and you do your utmost best and leave the rest to Allah.

We are all sinners at the end of the of day, and the best sinner is the one that has the meekness to stand in front of Allah in prayers whether it be night or day asking for forgiveness knowing very well that we are creatures that sin by day and night.

Your good deeds don’t guarantee you paradise, but your bad deeds/sins will carry you to the front gates of hell fire. So hope for Allah’s Mercy and Grace, and heed Allah’s orders and try to avoid minor and major sins. And do as much good deeds as possible and ask for forgiveness for you are sure to sin.

Easy with the complains……Easy with the complains………..Easy with the complains it is best for you

Stay-Strong little one, Allah is always with you. I have good intentions in heart, and I give you the same advice I would give myself.:D:)

Amat Allah
07-25-2008, 01:43 PM
la hawla wala Qowata illa bellahi Al Azeem ,Hasbona Allah wa niemaa Al wakeel

sabir honey sabir....you are strong enough to deal with this ya habibati....

you are strong enough trust Allah and you will be just fine ok SuSu #2 ....

just calm down my dear and I will be here for yah till you arrive save to Yemen of curse after Allah...make Duaa and step on the shaitan and recite the Quraan ....

may Allah ease your fears and heal your father and give you sabir...Ameeeeeeeeeen

you will be Ok say it over and over I will be Ok everything is going to be allright its Allah will and Allah is the most Compassionate the most Mercifull ...

I wish I could be there to help ...I feel helpless....you are the best honey...

IbnAbdulHakim
07-25-2008, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
I wish I could be there to help ...I feel helpless....you are the best honey...
Allah is already there.

his watching over it... Alhamdulillaah

Amat Allah
07-25-2008, 01:50 PM
yes thats right my brother and Allah is always everywhere subhaan Allah .....Alhamdoo lellah...

may Allah love you and all of us ...Ameeeeen

Sahabiyaat
07-25-2008, 05:23 PM
:ooh: omg hun in so sorry thats terrible, Ill pray for u ofcourse!
blood out of his mouth!!!! omg...

Whatsthepoint
07-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Aren't there any doctors here to tell what could be the reason for this man spitting blood out of his mouth without being shot?

truemuslim
07-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Sis, whichever it was up there, i KNOW there is people worse than this, i KNOW KNOW KNOW THAT. as in YES its in my head already. ok? thats why i said im NOT A STRONG GIRL. i cant handle anythingg. like all u already know, the only thing i DONT give up on is missions on GTA 4. kk
anyways he jus got back from the hospital today, and he acts all wierd. but yah. alhamdulillah he's ok, see? allah answer YOUR duas. tank u tank u
tho it was like a hell staying with my aunt and uncle. you kno they jus sit ther trying to steal a key for the safe, they tried to take like $100 bucks too. they jus sit there bein stupid and mean, and insulting my food :raging: AND my momma's :raging: :raging: :raging: see i dont mind em insulting my food, i mean like, I burn water...emm kidding of course.

neways im sooo tired now. AND guess what? i havent broken my "getting sick and lettin someone know" record! yayyyy. so 5 yrs straight and still goin :D

we arent goin to yemen. yet.

and whatsthepoint, he had something else, but the stupid doctors made me force it out of them, im like "did u get the test results? whats he got?" and they like "oh no i cant talk to you" and im like "emm...yeh right, cmon, im the only one so TALK" and he like "im not tellin you" and im like "who u gonna tell then" and hes like "i'll tell his wife" and im like "ok you gotta phone card?" and its jus went on till waaay after and then finally i found out...gosh doctors suck. now IM gonna bring up the name of DOCTAAS . when i become a doctor. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Alhamdulillaah

Alhamdulillaah

Alhamdulillaah

Pen Marks
07-26-2008, 10:23 PM
lol c? Allah waz with u the whole time :D

IbnAbdulHakim
07-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Alhamdulillaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 02:19 AM
yeh right. of course. actually he was with YOU , answering YOUR duas. and im positive now. :( god wat issit i did?????

BlissfullyJaded
07-27-2008, 04:36 AM

Alhamdulillah your father is out of hospital, and inshaAllah you'll will get to go to Yemen soon! *hugs*

Don't despair in the mercy of Allah, because than you fall for the trap Shaytan has set and then the punishment of Allah descends. Allah does care for you sis, you need to turn to Him. Take a step towards Allah, and He makes ten towards you... I know it's hard to give up music and stuff, but you gotta start telling yourself you're strong enough to do it. If you keep saying to yourself you're weak, then yes, you are weak... May Allah guide you to love what He loves and may He guide you to abstain from that which He hates. Ameen.

Whatsthepoint, people do vomit blood. It's a medical condition, so one doesn't need to be shot for it to happen. My mother told me of a relative who used to...

cute123
07-27-2008, 06:25 AM
allahuakbar. Take care sis its really a difficult situation and u being all alone. give us the updates. and everything will be fine inshallah. did u have food , u and your little bro and sis. u dont have freinds even who can come and help u pack. take care of ur dad , his food. be a brave girl comeon u can do it.

Nájlá
07-27-2008, 09:58 AM
alhamdullah

Tania
07-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Take care of yourself and father and enjoy the deserved vacation in Yemen. Don't forget we have a picture thread :) with towns and nature pics.

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 08:32 PM
lol ok already my uncle wants to go run off back to detroit...which is like four hours away from us. you kno what that means? it means I get to drive illegally !! Yayyy (after i convince my dad of course)

he forgets everything tho. i think the doctors were evil.

i already packed and now im just gonna leave everything there waiting and hoping we can get out of this horrible country.
but you kno, we were RIGHT by the door, opening it, some the stuff already in the car, and right THEN allah stopped us from goin. :(
why?

oh well. just wait inshallah...
just one thing. what if jannah is like this? what if you gotta get ur hopes up then in the end allah stops u...:X ahem..

yeh i was gonna take tons of pics of yemen with my ipod. but ...:(
please make dua we can go as soon as possible and my dad dont get sick or anything. and inshallah NOBODY gets sick in yemen because the doctors there only help lose lives. :cry: selfish lil stupid people who only care about money stupid desperate iraqi doctors taking over yemen :raging: *ahem ahem* em yeh
plz make dua :)

jannat
07-27-2008, 08:36 PM

May Allah SWT givwe your family ease and good health inshallah . And you reach Yemen safely sis.AMEEN. Take it easy .:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!