/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Debt???

ayan333
07-25-2008, 12:05 PM
:w:

ok lately ive been thinking about death,Alhamdulilah like we ll should be..ive heard that when one is dying they are usually asked do you have debt,if so with whom and so on..

so my question is i someone dies without paying off what they owed,is there punishment?what are the consiquences?

im worried about it because,lol its goin to sound silly,but my freshmen year in high school there was this nice gril who would always ive me money,when ever i asked she wouldnt hesitated to give it to me,henc she is Muslim Mash ALLAH...but i was a dummy and never paid her back,i agreed to pay before school was over but i never did,and now i dont no where she is so i can give here whatever it is thati owe her..

is there any other way i can get rid of this debt since i probably wont ever see her again..can i give it in zakat on her behalf ?feed the poor in her behalf?

i really need a answer,i cant imagine working hard to be successfull in the hereafter but end up a loser at the end May ALLAH (SWA) save us from hellfire and grant us all Jannah,Insh ALLAH..Ameen!!!..plz help?

shukran in advance

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother_Mujahid
07-25-2008, 01:40 PM
i think you should ask your question to a more knowledgable scholar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.