/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 5 Years ago today....

MuslimahBarb
07-25-2008, 05:52 PM
:sl:

I took a very big life altering step and took Shahadah! Here it is all these years later & I am still learning about my religion. Insha Allah I will continue to gain knowledge in Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
07-25-2008, 05:58 PM
Masha'Allah sis
i pray that til the day that you take your last breath Insha'Allah you take it as a mumin.

and i pray the same for all of us.

Cabdullahi
07-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Mashallah sister barb keep it going and stay strong :)

jannat
07-25-2008, 06:37 PM
May Allah increase u in your imaan inshallah. May Allah keep u happy in this deen inshalalh sis:D

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Musaafirah
07-25-2008, 06:53 PM
AWW!! Masha'allah sis! It's lovely you're sharing the fact with us! We're all still students of Islam and I find everyday I learn something new! May Allah (SWT) keep us all steadfast in our Imaan!

MuslimahBarb
07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eeman
Masha'Allah sis
i pray that til the day that you take your last breath Insha'Allah you take it as a mumin.

and i pray the same for all of us.

Thank you Ukhti,
My husband has said many times that insha 'Allah he will die as a Muslim when his day comes & I have that wish as well for myself and all my Sisters and Brothers in Islam, that we keep our faith until we draw our last breath, insha 'Allah.

Strzelecki
07-26-2008, 06:36 AM
Masha'Allah sister Barb! :D

cute123
07-27-2008, 07:01 AM
a big applaud for you sis MuslimBarb . gr8 going May Allah reward you more .

MuslimahBarb
07-27-2008, 12:12 PM

Shukran all for your kind words, Jazakallah Khair. I have said and thought many time that I feel more peace within myself since I became a Muslim than I ever did as a Christian.:) Insha 'Allah I will continue to learn and grow as a Muslim.

Ayesha Rana
07-27-2008, 12:27 PM
May Allah reward and guide you sis, i feel so fortunate to have been born within the folds of the truth-i never want to taste anything else and it's beautiful to see that so many others are walking along the same straight path. Insha'Allah He will keep us all along its centre

truemuslim
07-27-2008, 08:48 PM
mashallah sis, i pray that you can live and die by islam.
:)

fatima_01
07-27-2008, 11:38 PM
aww mashallah

coddles76
07-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Allahu Akbar,

Try to thank Allah SWT for his guidance and may you be guided for your entire life InshAllah and be amongst the ranks of the Believers on the day of judgement.

jzcasejz
07-28-2008, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb

I took a very big life altering step and took Shahadah! Here it is all these years later & I am still learning about my religion.
Wa'alaykum Salaam

I know this is a late reply, but mashaAllaah, that's very good to hear! :thumbs_up May Allaah (SWT) bless you!

format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb
Insha Allah I will continue to gain knowledge in Islam.

InshaAllaah. : )

May Allah increase u in your imaan inshallah. May Allah keep u happy in this deen inshalalh sis:D
Aameen!

MuslimahBarb
07-28-2008, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Allahu Akbar,

Try to thank Allah SWT for his guidance and may you be guided for your entire life InshAllah and be amongst the ranks of the Believers on the day of judgement.

I thank Allah SWT each and every day for guiding me down the straight path, I feel incredibly blessed to have been guided to the truth. :) It is my hope to be among the Believers when the Day of Judgement arrives.

MuslimahBarb
07-28-2008, 12:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
mashallah sis, i pray that you can live and die by islam.
:)

That is what I am praying and hoping for. Islam has been a true blessing for me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.