/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rig

Cabdullahi
07-25-2008, 09:01 PM
:sl:

inshallah im gonna put together and make a high end budget pc,so the reason i made this thread was for those of us who like making pc's or enjoy comparing the latest components to come here and just have a discussion

This is what my rig will probably contain:

The case

Coolmaster cm 690

Power supply

Gigabyte ODIN PRO 550W

Motherboard

Asus M2N-SLi Deluxe (Socket AM2)

CPU

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5200+ 2.70GHz

Memory

OCZ 2GB (2x1GB) PC2-6400C4 800MHz SLI-Ready Edition Low Latency Dual Channel
DDR2

Optical drive

Pioneer DVR-215DBK 20x DVD±RW SATA Dual Layer ReWriter (Black) - OEM

CPU cooler

Asus Silent Square Evo CPU Cooler (Socket 754/939/940/AM2/LGA775)

Graphics card :D:D:D:D:D:D

Leadtek GeForce 8800 GTB OC 512MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)

and last but not least some fans to keep the machine cool

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tornado
07-25-2008, 09:18 PM
A high-end pc? What's your budget approximately. The processor (I'll admit I'm not really that knowledgeable) doesn't look high-end and you also only have 2 gig of ram. The graphic card will play a lot of things at max but depending on your budget, it might not be your best option. That PC will be more than powerful for anything though, (except maybe Crysis =p)

Cabdullahi
07-25-2008, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tornado
A high-end pc? What's your budget approximately. The processor (I'll admit I'm not really that knowledgeable) doesn't look high-end and you also only have 2 gig of ram. The graphic card will play a lot of things at max but depending on your budget, it might not be your best option. That PC will be more than powerful for anything though, (except maybe Crysis =p)
2 gig is enough i think and the cpu is probably the most cheapest cpu that can compete with the intel e6400 which is probablly double its value,and my budget is okayish but i dont like to over spend,i like to keep things modest,the budget is alhamdulilah about £350 to 400 at the most

Tornado
07-25-2008, 10:14 PM
If the budget doesn't include a monitor, it's more than sufficient. Good luck building it, it should be more than powerful for everything.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!