/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Swimsuit >>>

bananaki
07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Hello there

I am selling this spongebob swimsuits (for young girls of 2,3,4 year old only)

Is it haram to sell them, because i want to know plz

Here is the photo link >>>

Tell me what you think
Many thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eeman
07-26-2008, 09:49 AM
salams sis

awwwwwwwwwwww they're cute my nieces dont like spongebob otherwise i would have bought them one.

no i dont think there's anything wrong with that i mean For Allah's sake they are for 2, 3,4 and 5 year olds!!!
now if anyone argues that a 5 year old child has to wear hijab so that it doesnt cause fitnah then Astaghfirullah i think i have heard it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youngsister
07-26-2008, 11:33 AM
:sl: ^ thats what I am saying..
Anyways little children dont have to cover up so i dont see why they cant wear those swimsuit when going swimming ..
Anyways they very very cute masha allah

bananaki
07-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Thank you for the replies
Yes, it is only for 4 years old maximum
Actually, it is for 3 years old best fit :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
suffiyan007
07-26-2008, 01:16 PM
children....is ok wearing swimsuit cause the not yet akil baligh...(mature/puberty)...when puberty time it will cause not right for girls who attracted boys...to see it...like fitna or zina...!

AnonymousPoster
07-29-2008, 03:43 PM
:sl:
Spongebob? But it has faces/eyes..etc.. is it ok to wear clothes like that, with animals/creatures?

Tania
07-29-2008, 04:31 PM
But its a drawning- its not a picture of face.

S_87
07-29-2008, 10:38 PM
the picture and face on it is a no no :?

check this link out which will inshaAllah explain the ruling of images on clothes
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/8954/pictures%20clothes

Mawaddah
07-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Actually I have heard quotes from some scholars, and also from Umm Salamah, Sheikh Muqbils (rahimahullah) wife, that pictures and drawings of animated objects which are in no resemblance to actual real living things are okay....like this spongebob and mickey mouse and stuff like that.

Allahu A'lam.

BlackMamba
07-30-2008, 12:03 AM
Have you guys heard of the Burquini LOL its hilarious. Its a bikini and burqa mixed together so Muslim Females can wear it. I think it is haram tho. The whole point of hijab is so men cannot see the figure of the woman.
http://www.ahiida.com/index.php?a=subcats&cat=20

bananaki
08-01-2008, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
the picture and face on it is a no no :?

check this link out which will inshaAllah explain the ruling of images on clothes
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/8954/pictures%20clothes
Well, the thing is
Having statues at home is not very good in islam
But on the other side, children can play with them
So, perhaps rules change for young children
Maybe children can wear some cute cartoons so they can grow up happy and stuff, because i am sure that many muslim children enjoy Spongebob,
i do,
I hope i am right

arabianprincess
08-02-2008, 04:09 AM
well as i heard ... we shouldnt let the kids wear that kinda stuff .. cuz u dont want to let them get used to it .. so when it comes time to wear n cover up... they dont want it n they feel stressed out.. well that wat i heard. salamz

Blue Rose
08-04-2008, 08:33 AM
but u teach them that when they are older they are not supposed to wear clothes like this and why so they understand...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!