/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Innovation?

ayan333
07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
:sl:

what exactly is considered an innovation

His saying, 'and beware of the newly invented matters, and every bid'ah is a misguidance' contains a warning to the ummah from following the newly invented innovations, and he stressed this by saying, 'and every innovation is a misguidance'. And the meaning of bid'ah is everything that is newly invented that has no basis in the sharee'ah that would prove it.

When it comes to Praying ,Alhamdulilahi am stead fast in doing it correctly so i worry about being clean....
i no this may sound crazy,dumb,stupid,call it wut ever you want but i come from big family with alot of children and you know when it comes to children they arent too clean when it comes to nijassa,they might not clean themsleves correctly,not clean themselves correctly after stool,or using the bathroom,so when i use the bathroom the floor is usually wet with water and
so i step on it and when i began to make wadu i almost always wash my flip flops..now is this somewhat of a nnovation or am i jus being ignorant?

ur probably thinking wut the heck is wrong with this girl..but i jus need a oponion(s)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
07-27-2008, 10:46 PM
you do this for ur own self right? I dont see this as an innovation, rather one of those things that individuals do for personal comfort. But why do u wash your slippers in any case? do you take them off for prayer?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.